Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo) (2159 Views)

Duncan Mighty Not Kidnapped, Was Arrested Over Fraud Allegation – Police / Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity / Akinkunle Olunloyo, Kemi’s Brother, Arrested For N40m Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo) by gistembassy123: 4:39am On Mar 07, 2020
For Second time in recent times, popular and controversial male barbie, Bobrisky real name Idris Okuneye has been allegedly been arrested again.

According to Gistlover who shared the news, it was reliably gathered that Bobrisky is presently cooling his feet at the Lagos state police station and might not be out till Monday. SleekGist reports.

"For those saying that’s not shim,maybe you will need the IPO number to confirmShim you are doing well ooin.Enjoy your sleep AUNTCLE,when the mosquitoes in the cell show face,just tell them you are the AREA MAMA,they won’t chop your Gbola" She wrote and shared this photo...

Worse still, his bestie, Tonto Dikeh is no where to be found at the moment.
The drama, according to an Instagram blog started when a lady contracted Bobrisky for a business deal; Bobs Wings which they kicked off without hitches.

However, when it was time for Bob as he is fondly called by close friends to remit the money made from the business, he allegedly started being shady, throwing all kinds of tantrums.

His already infuriated female business partner took the case to court and also ordered for his arrest and questioning over the missing fund.

This is not the first time Bobrisky had had similar issues with the police over cases of fraud.

The Nigerian Transgender and socialite, had also gone into hiding when the Nigerian policemen stormed his 28th birthday celebration venue, in Lekki, Lagos in 2019.

When they couldn’t find Bobrisky, the policemen shut down the venue of the birthday celebration on the order of Otyunba Runsewe, the DG of Nigerian Culture and Tourism.

Watch video here:
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/vulcanizer-runs-mad-after-getting-high-on-drugs-video/

Re: Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo) by seunlayi(m): 5:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Can't do laughing at the second pics this early morning

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo) by Godwin2am(m): 6:08am On Mar 07, 2020
the end is near

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo) by netbaze(m): 6:46am On Mar 07, 2020
Nonsense human being l
Re: Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo) by black9: 6:49am On Mar 07, 2020
gistembassy123:
For Second time in recent times, popular and controversial male barbie, Bobrisky real name Idris Okuneye has been allegedly been arrested again.

According to Gistlover who shared the news, it was reliably gathered that Bobrisky is presently cooling his feet at the Lagos state police station and might not be out till Monday. SleekGist reports.

"For those saying that’s not shim,maybe you will need the IPO number to confirmShim you are doing well ooin.Enjoy your sleep AUNTCLE,when the mosquitoes in the cell show face,just tell them you are the AREA MAMA,they won’t chop your Gbola" She wrote and shared this photo...

Worse still, his bestie, Tonto Dikeh is no where to be found at the moment.
The drama, according to an Instagram blog started when a lady contracted Bobrisky for a business deal; Bobs Wings which they kicked off without hitches.

However, when it was time for Bob as he is fondly called by close friends to remit the money made from the business, he allegedly started being shady, throwing all kinds of tantrums.

His already infuriated female business partner took the case to court and also ordered for his arrest and questioning over the missing fund.

This is not the first time Bobrisky had had similar issues with the police over cases of fraud.

The Nigerian Transgender and socialite, had also gone into hiding when the Nigerian policemen stormed his 28th birthday celebration venue, in Lekki, Lagos in 2019.

It is well with Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/5722953/music-gist-week

When they couldn’t find Bobrisky, the policemen shut down the venue of the birthday celebration on the order of Otyunba Runsewe, the DG of Nigerian Culture and Tourism.

Watch video here:
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/vulcanizer-runs-mad-after-getting-high-on-drugs-video/
Re: Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2020
I yam not understanding this mixymixy post this morning.
Do you need a social media manager for your brand/business? Then call the number on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo) by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2020
Godwin2am:
the end is near
I tell you my brother, the end is f**king near. Make angel Micheal blow the final whistle make we all dy go.
Re: Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo) by Antoeni(m): 8:28am On Mar 07, 2020
This is just the beginning
You need to be tied to udara tree and be flogged with kinitus cane
And why a male cell
U are supposed to be with dragons so that they will pour fire on that sand paper face of yours
Re: Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo) by Antoeni(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2020
In a male Cell?
What I know is dat HE will soon come Out from that cell.
Because SHE HIMSELF know how to Play HER game well.
No b Bob again? The guy is Risky, Even Davido sef know
Re: Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo) by CrudeSon: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2020
I think I believe this because by now he could have tackled the recent anal side chick who said it is anal sex Bob uses for those men
Re: Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo) by dangotesmummy: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2020
grin

He still dey form tough for cell grin

Hand never touch am make he brez fall of and one of his lashes grin
Re: Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo) by bluebay(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Business gone bad doesn't mean fraud. Please stand to be corrected.
Re: Bobrisky Again Lands In Lagos Police Cell Over Fraud (photo) by Onyi22(f): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
Fake news

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Runs Babe Mirabel Sex Video Leak By Ex-boyfriend Tony / I Love Wearing My Wife’s Clothes, Stop Body Shaming Me – Man Stirs Reactions / Bbnaija’s Liquorose To Be Kicked Out Of Apartment For Failure To Renew Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.