Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

10 Of The Richest Beggers In The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Of The Richest Beggers In The World (321 Views)

Elon Musk Is The Richest African, Not Dangote. / Police arrest 21-year-old man for allegedly raping 10 of his boss' children / Let’s Talk, Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Of The Richest Beggers In The World by Maol(m): 6:22am On Mar 07, 2020
1. Bharat Jain:

Said to be the richest beggar in the world, Bharat Jain from Mumbai has earned quite a fame. 52-year-old Bharat Jain used to beg in Parel region of Mumbai city. He is often seen begging at Azad Maidan or Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. He earns 2,000 to 2,500 INR per day and owns two 1 BHK apartment in Patel Nagar worth 80 Lakhs. He also has a shop of his own which he let out for 10,000 a month. Jain earns 75000 INR per month.

2. Eisha:

Eisha was a Saudi Arabian woman who died at the age of 101. After her death when the beggar’s property was revealed, it turned out o be in millions. She owned four buildings, expensive jewels and gold coins, summing up her assets in more than $1 million.

3. Simon Wright:

From ASBO (Anti-Social-Behavior-order), Simon Wright was banned from begging. But still, he manages to earn £50,000 a year from strangers’ donations. Simon lives a luxuries life in £300,000 Fulham flat.

Source and more:
http://www.sanwomi.com.ng/2020/03/10-of-richest-beggers-in-world.html

Re: 10 Of The Richest Beggers In The World by donbachi(m): 6:25am On Mar 07, 2020
Oh boy!...dis is gross beggery.
Re: 10 Of The Richest Beggers In The World by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2020
When I was a child, a popular beggar in our area was busted on the day of his house warming...
Since then, I knew that these beggars are rich. Begging is a career for these set of people that they pass it down to their generations.

Seeking reliable Okrika supply? Read my signature below
Re: 10 Of The Richest Beggers In The World by chatinent: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2020
Begging to many is a corporate business.
Re: 10 Of The Richest Beggers In The World by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2020
Gosh, angry
Re: 10 Of The Richest Beggers In The World by Geedy: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2020
O! mi o gbo ri sha

(1) (Reply)

Man Refuses To Wake Up After Reaching His Destination In Bus(still Breathing) / 6 Tips For Moving, Number 4 Will Shock You / Am Traveling 2day, How Prepared Am I(pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.