Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Get A Surrogate Mother With Legal Backings In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get A Surrogate Mother With Legal Backings In Nigeria (820 Views)

Would You Permit Your Partner To Be A Surrogate? / Where To Find A Surrogate Mother Quickly In Nigeria / All You Need To Know About Using A Surrogate Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Surrogate Mother With Legal Backings In Nigeria by Surro: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2020
Hello everyone,

Sometimes as an intending parent, you wish to have children but then you do not know the way to go about it.

Children are a gift and in your bid to search for them, ensure you don't lose your home, or your entire world comes crashing right before you.

IVF and IUI as everyone knows is a way to go but then there are some complications with this process which many of us think we know but do not.

In your quest to save money, you lose more than money can buy.

The intricacies in IVF or IUI which you should take very seriously and carefully, is that of the surrogate mother; as this item above all has future implications.

Do not rush online looking for surrogates you do not know nothing about all in a bid to save money or in curiosity to select your surrogate yourself as that will do you more harm than good.

Many of the surrogates you see online will give you nothing but stress. Many ain't even looking for the job, they have their ulterior motives, same way many are unserious and just time wasters, some start demanding for money from the very start.......(I don't have transport ma, my son is sick ma e.t.c), some will come for the men, but through the desperate woman praying everyday and seeking ways to have a fruitful home, others will come back to blackmail you in future.

We'll, a little piece of advice for all intending parents out here to advert such issues is LET YOUR HOSPITAL GET YOU A SURROGATE MOTHER and if they are in short supply of this service, APPROACH A SURROGACY AGENCY.

Do not, I repeat, never leave a LEGAL BACKING out of the picture. Never ignore this part that gives you rightful ownership over your child.

You may ask why I advised the hospital or surrogacy agency should help you get your Surrogate mothers.

This is because these bodies come in between YOU (the client) and THEM (the surrogate mothers).

This way, you both never get to meet each other ever. And even if you meet somewhere in future, you both would have no idea about each other.

This also helps you cut down expenses because they don't get to tie their life problems on your neck simply because they suppose they are doing you a favor.

Also, the issue of absconding would be out of the picture because you could hold these bodies responsible for any mischief.

Hospitals and agencies most often already have agreements with this ladies, and ensure they do some background check on them even before accepting them. Professionalism is brought into play.

Never hire a bricklayer in place of an engineer, or you end up with a faulty foundation.

A word they say is enough for the wise. If you feel wiser, take out your phones and reach out to 80% of ladies on various platforms looking to become surrogate mothers. Then come back here please and share your experience with us.

At LIFECIRQUE Services, we do not only provide you with tested and trusted professional surrogate mothers, we provide you with sound LEGAL BACKINGS to secure your IVF or IUI process.

We are not a clinic, but are in partnership with various clinics to provide you with the cheapest and much quality fertility clinics around you with high success rate.

In a case where, you are already registered with a clinic, we provide you with SURROGATE MOTHERS and help you with all LEGAL DOCUMENTATIONS.

CONTACT US TODAY and save yourself a big stress, as we keep you informed about all proceedings right in your comfort zone without you lifting a finger.

lifecirque@gmail.com
+2 3 4 7 0 8 1 4 8 2 2 3 4

Cheers!
Re: Get A Surrogate Mother With Legal Backings In Nigeria by bigiyaro(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2020
OP, make sure you drop something for the guys in black o, if you don't want your establishment tag as a baby factory, cos that is how they roll here.
Re: Get A Surrogate Mother With Legal Backings In Nigeria by Surro: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2020
bigiyaro:
OP, make sure you drop something for the guys in black o, if you don't want your establishment tag as a baby factory, cos that is how they roll here.

Kindly expanciate please.
Re: Get A Surrogate Mother With Legal Backings In Nigeria by Surro: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Get A Surrogate Mother With Legal Backings In Nigeria by Surro: 7:01am On May 20, 2020
. smiley
Re: Get A Surrogate Mother With Legal Backings In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41am On May 20, 2020
Make i just book this one i will be back
Re: Get A Surrogate Mother With Legal Backings In Nigeria by Treasure4u2: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Are u in need of a surrogate mother? Please do contact me on +2348146040114. I'm ready to travel. Thanks.
Re: Get A Surrogate Mother With Legal Backings In Nigeria by surrogatesng: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
For the best surrogacy agency in Nigeria visit http://nigeriansurrogates.com/

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Inside USA, 400+ Total Death As Of Today / Why Is NCDC still adding discharged cases to their figures for states? / 2.7m NOT Dollars, 2.7million Precious Lives Wasted !!!! (Graphic photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.