Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Landrover Freelander 2003 Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Landrover Freelander 2003 Model (1473 Views)

Advise On This Land Rover Freelander (picture)!!! / LandRover Unveils Its Most Expensive Model Ever,£177k RangeRover SVAutobiograhy / Advice On Landrover Freelander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by Paperwork: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2020
Helllo guys, I found a neat looking LandRover Freelander 2003 model for sale. The seller says everything works fine but that it consumes a little more fuel than normal.
Then again he says the fuel issue can be fixed by changing 3 nozzles at the cost of N1500 each and getting a mechanic to fix and adjust it.
I don't mind spending a little money to fix the fuel consumption issue but I'm scared that it could be something more serious or irreparable.
I'd appreciate guys who have any experience in this field to give me some advice.
Also if anyone has experience with this car please tell me if it's a good choice.
Thanks.

Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by NaijadrivaCars: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2020
Have you seen that comedy that pranks passersby with ghostly dressed person?

The common word in that prank videos is, "RUN!"

Now, RUN for dear life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by ndcide(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Paperwork:
Helllo guys, I found a neat looking LandRover Freelander 2003 model for sale. The seller says everything works fine but that it consumes a little more fuel than normal.
Then again he says the fuel issue can be fixed by changing 3 nozzles at the cost of N1500 each and getting a mechanic to fix and adjust it.
I don't mind spending a little money to fix the fuel consumption issue but I'm scared that it could be something more serious or irreparable.
I'd appreciate guys who have any experience in this field to give me some advice.
Also if anyone has experience with this car please tell me if it's a good choice.
Thanks.

How much does he want to sell it
Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by Paperwork: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Have you seen that comedy that pranks passersby with ghostly dressed person?

The common word in that prank videos is, "RUN!"

Now, RUN for your dear life.
Lol, really?
Yeah I thought as much. Because if it was that simple the seller would have fixed it himself before putting it up for sale.
But may I ask, what red flag did you spot?
Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by Paperwork: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2020
ndcide:

How much does he want to sell it
Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by ndcide(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2020
Paperwork:

Lol, really?
Yeah I thought as much. Because if it was that simple the seller would have fixed it himself before putting it up for sale.
But may I ask, what red flag did you spot?

People I know have really never enjoyed the ride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by Paperwork: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2020
ndcide:

People I know have really never enjoyed the ride
Alright, thanks for the tip. Canceling.
Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by olenyi: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2020
Paperwork:
Thanks.

I think you should go for a CRV instead. Don't use your money to buy high BP for yourself.

My regards.
Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by Lexusgs430: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2020
Paperwork:
Thanks.

RUN DON'T LOOK BACK........

1 Like

Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by boldx(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
please don't buy that car. it has a lot of trouble.
Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by SpaceAngel: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Run as fast as you can, run and don't look back. Evil little car.

1 Like

Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by Paperwork: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
olenyi:

I think you should go for a CRV instead. Don't use your money to buy high BP for yourself.

My regards.
Haha, Thanks man.
Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by Paperwork: 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Them say person wey dey ask questions dey hardly miss road. That's why I like nairaland. I'll keep looking.
Thanks guys!

1 Like

Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by weyreypey: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Paperwork:
Them say person wey dey ask questions dey hardly miss road. That's why I like nairaland. I'll keep looking.
Thanks guys!
And COVID-19 holiday catch you carless
Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by baconline(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
If it's v6 its fair but 4 plugs RUN , don't buy above 400k
Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by sooperrescue(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2020
The last time I saw one, the guy came online for advise and ended up dashing me. He came one day, packed all his things in the car and left. 4 years running. I have fixed the engine but the gear is my issue now. Tell the seller to give it out as a seed instead of selling it.
Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by weyreypey: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2020
sooperrescue:
The last time I saw one, the guy came online for advise and ended up dashing me. He came one day, packed all his things in the car and left. 4 years running. I have fixed the engine but the gear is my issue now. Tell the seller to give it out as a seed instead of selling it.
Pictures
Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by sooperrescue(m): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2020
weyreypey:

Pictures

Of the one they dash me? I am not selling yet. I am still looking for a gear for the car. Engine, A/c in good order. Right hand converted to left but was refitted. Once I get a gearbox, I might give it to you for free unless you want it and go and fix the gear yourself.
Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by weyreypey: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2020
sooperrescue:

Of the one they dash me? I am not selling yet. I am still looking for a gear for the car. Engine, A/c in good order. Right hand converted to left but was refitted. Once I get a gearbox, I might give it to you for free unless you want it and go and fix the gear yourself.
Pictures first
Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by sooperrescue(m): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2020
weyreypey:

Pictures first
I am on lockdown today.
Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by weyreypey: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2020
sooperrescue:

I am on lockdown today.
Ok when next you use your logistics pass..
Re: Landrover Freelander 2003 Model by sooperrescue(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2020
weyreypey:

Ok when next you use your logistics pass..

Sure

(1) (Reply)

I Am About To Pay For This Car / EOD Engine Mounts / Nissan Almera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.