Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket (1126 Views)

AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Flatmate For Misplacing Her Item / Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books / Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket by Antoeni(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2020
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a Man, Bamidele Olajide, age 38, for beating his 5-year-old son to death after misplacing his bet ticket.
PARADISE NEWS learnt that the incident happened during the week when the suspect’s son identified as Emmanuel Olajide, misplaced his Bet9ja ticket in which he’d won a certain amount of money.

However, Bamidele Olajide who confessed to the crime said: “It wasn’t intentional, I only beat him out of annoyance for throwing away the ticket, it when l was beating him he ran outside and fell from the stair case before hitting his head on the ground.”

The suspect further said that the economy condition of Nigeria pushed him into bet playing since he has the responsibility of family to cater for, adding that the misplaced money has been planned to take care of some expenses at home but on discovery that it has gone missing he went wild.

“I really regret my actions and I wish l never did”, Olajide fumed.

Speaking on the strength of the report, CSP Ayoola Badmus says the suspect will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

https://paradisenews.ng/47884/man-beats-5-year-old-son-to-death-for-misplacing-his-bet9ja-ticket

Re: Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket by GOFRONT(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2020
Chaiii...

As if it is a very sure ticket.......
Re: Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket by scfqt24225: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2020
Las Las the game go still cut ooo
Re: Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket by Wucks: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2020
grin
Re: Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket by Antoeni(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2020
Game wen go Cut , go cut, the man for Allow e son live
Re: Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket by rilikalid(m): 8:53am On Mar 07, 2020
heartbroken. RIP to the little child

1 Like

Re: Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket by Neroiam(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Idiot.. I for like beat this man too

This kind okoko men no dey get mouth for where dia mates dey.
See as he use im frustration kill that innocent child. Tufia

1 Like

Re: Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket by Antoeni(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2020
Corona Father
Re: Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket by nuban07(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2020
Inresponsible father. He's even proud to let his son and family know he is into betting.

He will play bet9ja tire for inside prison
Re: Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket by ERockson: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2020
Double wahala. Ticket missed or cut son died father jails

1 Like

Re: Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket by dollytino4real(f): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
n.a. poverty
Re: Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket by Happychildlove(f): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Shameful
Re: Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket by bmdmixer: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
scfqt24225:
Las Las the game go still cut ooo
he said he won
Re: Man Beats 5-year-old Son To Death For Misplacing His Bet9ja Ticket by Jchimamkpa: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
This man should face the law.

(1) (Reply)

Video: River State Task Force Destroy Traders Goods Today Due To LOCKDOWN / Can I Sue My Bank For Doing This To My Account!!! / IPOB Big Boy Turned Armed Robber Arrested With Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.