Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Payment After Wining Available And Thank Me Later - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Payment After Wining Available And Thank Me Later (144 Views)

Buju Shed Tears After Wining At Headies, Calls Ruger His Bestie (video) / Oga Sabinus Shared Tears After Wining Best Online Content Creator At AMVCA 2022 / Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payment After Wining Available And Thank Me Later by Oluwablessbet20: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2020
NOW WITH PAYMENT AFTER.

Winning match. 100% guaranteed
Good day brother and sisters,

we ve recorded amazing result slip so far as our categories of bet is concern you can
WhatsApp us on

0905 271 7035

do you have debt you need to clear, school fees you need to pay, do you need side business or spare cash for weekend chills are you unemployed?

WhatsApp us on

0905 271 7035

Then our support investment is what you need now, indeed we have helped many financially and we love to help more
WhatsApp us on

0905 271 7035

you dont need to pay any amount to join us you get to pay after the match you won. And we give 100% winning match with no chance of losing try us now and you will give a good testimony in the next few days.
Re: Payment After Wining Available And Thank Me Later by AroOkigbo(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Why not play the numbers and win all to yourself?

(1) (Reply)

We Should Love And Respect Our Women-d'banj / Serie A Season May Not Be Completed - Italian Football Federation (IFF) / Earning Online Never Got This Smooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.