Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers (21776 Views)

Bella Shmurda - I Don't Want Marlins Trouble (throwback) / Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi / Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by EBMedia: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nigerian singer, Bella Shmurda has taken to Twitter to reflect on becoming successful in the Nigerian music industry, IGBERETV reports.

The singer who revealed that he now has 550 million streams on all platforms, revealed that he would have still been at Lagos state university where he was an undergraduate student, wining and dining with carryovers and stranded with nothing in his pocket.

He wrote;

"I now worth over half a billion streams
(550millions streams to be precise)
I for still Dey lasu Dey wine and dine with carry overs and stranded with nothing in my pocket... forever glad I did my thing. ❤️"
https://twitter.com/fineboybella/status/1486264390445899780?t=amT-VIqGSizAKBq70akQ9A&s=19

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by Kriss216: 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
While some MSc holders are still applying for 50k job and some Bsc holders still enjoying Npower.

Unbalanced life!

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by Righteousness2(m): 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
What shall it Profit a man to have half a billion or even 5 billion streams and lose your soul in Hell.

Irrespective of how blessed, wealthy or Empty you are, if you living without a Genuie Salvation through JESUS Christ, it is a loss. It's a waste!

Whatever you do, Live with Eternity in view!
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity!
This is what Really Matters

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
And dust don full my nysc discharge cert. This life na one kind.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
What shall it Profit a man to have half a billion or even 5 billion streams and lose your soul in Hell.

Irrespective of how blessed, wealthy or Empty you are, if you living without a Genuie Salvation through JESUS Christ, it is a loss. It's a waste!

177 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by seunsiju(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

God will punish you one day....Ara n kanmi oo

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by andysmith123(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
and what are all these without EDUCATION?

3 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Starberg:

NEXT RATED AWARD.

Tems
Omah Lay
Oxlade
Bella Shmurda.

From my point of view, I go for Bella because most of his songs are content filled and danceable.

What is your choice.
A song glorifying fraud and fraudsters is what you called content filled
A song shouting if you see EFCC, run away,
If you see Maga, steal his or her money.
A song shouting run am run am run am.

Naija youths, which way forward for una
Sigh

Danceable? Yes, 100%
Content filled? content kee am dere!

Oshokalo:
yahoo worship song
Lol cheesy.
It used to be Yahooze back then.
Now it's Cashapp!!
Orisirisi something.

Crime doesn't pay!

Dem MANNA da TRUTH in da building.
If the truth wanna kill you Nairaland fraudsters and criminals and you hide behind politics to abuse una mothers, na una everlasting wahala be dat.
We will keep hitting all ya fraudulent brains with da HARD Truths!

Una neva see chomtin, fraudsters everywhere tongue tongue tongue

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
While some graduates are still roaming around the streets looking for any job at all to do. angry

This life make sure you hustle and make the money. If you need to japa, japa . buh japa with sense

11 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by YellowMayor(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
EBMedia:
Nigerian singer, Bella Shmurda has taken to Twitter to reflect on becoming successful in the Nigerian music industry, IGBERETV reports.

The singer who revealed that he now has 550 million streams on all platforms, revealed that he would have still been at Lagos state university where he was an undergraduate student, wining and dining with carryovers and stranded with nothing in his pocket.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/fineboybella/status/1486264390445899780?t=amT-VIqGSizAKBq70akQ9A&s=19

O ku orire o

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by iTearHerToto: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
angry
Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by inoki247: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Schl no kuku gurantee anything if you've the opportunity acquire the certificate....

At least u fit put am for show glass dey show ur kid...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by Beiii: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
My opinion

The music industry just like the sporting field has created a path for a lot of people to follow. he has a name for himself and has people who look up to him as motivation…

My only problem is that most of these artiste don’t know how to channel the power the music gives to making positive changes.
Saying this because for a fact J. Cole changed my perspective plus my approach to life just when I finished Sec school.

Burna boy, brymo etc are up with this music
Nothing beats music

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by Hezzyluv: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Just learn how to read and write, then leave the f*cking school follow your passion or dreams. E get why

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by Lagosianswag: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ignorance Is Bliss? undecided

Education shouldn't be viewed as a tool for amassing wealth but rather a tool towards human enlightenment and self-development.

The moment you mark education as a stepping stone towards achieving wealth then you're already missing the point.

All humans are not born with the same intellectual capacity but it mustn't stop us from striving towards developing the human mind.

Civilization thrives on the continuation of education.

#KnowledgeIsPower

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by BabaIbo: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
This guy is a brand ambassador of school "na scam" crew.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by money121(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by tydi(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin

Then Your talent saved you.
Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by merits(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by getrich4life: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
This righteousness2 needs serious deliverance lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by habeebobalola(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pele ohhh

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
You'll still have to go back to school whether you like it or not so as to expand your mind and safeguard your future. Ask Wilfred Ndidi and Tuface cool

7 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
post=109708883:

A song glorifying fraud and fraudsters is what you called content filled
A song shouting if you see EFCC, run away,
If you see Maga, steal his or her money.
A song shouting run am run am run am.

Naija youths, which way forward for una
Sigh

Danceable? Yes, 100%
Content filled? content kee am dere!

Lol cheesy.
It used to be Yahooze back then.
Now it's Cashapp!!
Orisirisi something.

Crime doesn't pay!

Dem MANNA da TRUTH in da building.
If the truth wanna kill you Nairaland fraudsters and criminals and you hide behind politics to abuse una mothers, na una everlasting wahala be dat.
We will keep hitting all ya fraudulent brains with da HARD Truths!

Una neva see chomtin, fraudsters everywhere tongue tongue tongue

Dem MANNA, my role models and mentors online.
Kuku kee those frustrated fraudsters.

I just dey gbadun you grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by iTearHerToto: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

Must you chooke mouth in everything? Jesus and pharisees sef no do reach like this
[img]https:///view/cat-gif-kick-get-out-gif-14834811.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

11 Likes

Re: Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers by Starboytwo(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
So if I see EFFC make I no jakpa, make I wait make them search my phone? Nawa for our mentol oo at . Very good content filled song.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberisima Attend Wike's State Banquet / Tope Alabi Looks Vibrant As She Shares Xmas Messages To Fans / Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.