Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

How Can I Get Clean Naira Notes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get Clean Naira Notes (1347 Views)

What's The Meaning Of These Symbols On Naira Notes / CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 / Godwin Emefiele, How Hard Is It To Print New 100 Naira Notes?! Educate Us!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Clean Naira Notes by Balaking: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hello online family,
I am planning to start a business with unique and innovative ideas and it involves the use of new / clean naira notes of all denominations from 10 to 1000, I need kind and honest suggestions from all knowledgeable people on this page
Re: How Can I Get Clean Naira Notes by Abfinest007(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
go to d bank now
Re: How Can I Get Clean Naira Notes by famouscargo4u: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Balaking:
Hello online family,
I am planning to start a business with unique and innovative ideas and it involves the use of new / clean naira notes of all denominations from 10 to 1000, I need kind and honest suggestions from all knowledgeable people on this page

You can only get it in the bank. Be friends with some bank staff and they will keep clean notes for you daily.
Re: How Can I Get Clean Naira Notes by Balaking: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Abfinest007:
go to d bank now
thanks
Re: How Can I Get Clean Naira Notes by Balaking: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
famouscargo4u:

You can only get it in the bank. Be friends with some bank staff and they will keep clean notes for you daily.
thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

How To Successfully Sell Your Products Online And Make 6 Figures Monthly / Globacom Moves To Acquire Nitel / Cassava Farming, Processing And Packaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.