Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (4803 Views)

Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by budzwizer(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: . by phe44u(m): 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
RIP
Re: . by Claxm: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
Too bad beauty, RIP

1 Like

Re: . by EliteStriker(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
very sad, selfie killed her.

2 Likes

Re: . by Xacq21: 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ohhh
Re: . by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
The kind of evil spirit hovering around burjkhalifa too strong. It happens frequently and I wonder what the management is doing to stop this

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
too bad for a beautifulgirl like this, you don't need to

1 Like

Re: . by SavageResponse(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
This one just killed herself for nothing

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
..... one slay queen down

1 Like

Re: . by daddyusee(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Selfie slay her
Hhhh

1 Like

Re: . by Maxwell4404(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
This is a full bullshit lie, she is a Brazilian lady who deal on drugs and she was setup months back also an Instagram Influencer..

1 Like

Re: . by Papadoh(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
Well at least she went out with a bang.
Re: . by Geedy: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
This girl 16? anyway wat konsines me

But imagine dat feelings when she was falling, within that seconds she feel the world upside down. I once had the experience on a mango tree, its only God that saved me

1 Like

Re: . by richesbhc(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
Another slay queen gone, what is it with women and pictures? It is impossible for a girl to go a day without taking a selfie

1 Like

Re: . by Hotspotbro(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
Died like a fool. Rest in instagram.

1 Like

Re: . by Davash222(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hope the building is fine.

1 Like

Re: . by cassbeat(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ahn ahn OP this is an old story na
Re: . by Adgideon(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Village pple no make her no say she dey close to the edge, 4 her mind she dey by the window as she Begin fall na her eyes clear, she Begin Hala, so na die I dey so,

1 Like

Re: . by Countersam(m): 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
budzwizer:
A teenage Instagram model plunged to her death from the 17th floor of a popular tower in Dubai while she was taking a selfie, police said.

The girl, identified as 16-year-old Hannah M., was trying to take a selfie with the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower, in the background.

Police said the teenager was standing on a chair at the edge of the balcony of an apartment on the 17th floor, when she lost her balance and tumbled over the guardrail.

The teen was an aspiring model of mixed Lebanese and Afghani heritage, and she had a large Instagram following, according to local media.

“She was standing on a chair in the balcony and trying to take a selfie when she lost control and fell to her death,” Colonel Al Qasim, director of Security Media in Dubai Police, said.

According to police, Hannah was holding her mobile phone and was wearing high heels when she plunged from the 17th-floor balcony.

“She was standing on a chair at the edge of the balcony. While she fell out of the balcony, the mobile phone with which she was taking the selfie fell inside,” Col Al Qasim said.

One resident said he heard the 16-year-old girl screaming as she fell, followed by “a loud cracking sound” as the young model impacted on the ground.

“The girl landed at the base of the tower. She was killed instantly,” Col Al Qasim added.

A resident at the tower told Gulf News she was on her balcony when she noticed the pretty teen had fallen over the railing.

“I could tell she was still alive and was very scared as she was falling,” the resident, who did not wish to be named, said.

“There was a lot of blood when she hit the ground.”

Dubai-based social media influencers have spoken out about the pressure that other social media users face to getting the “perfect selfie.”

“The youth think it is fine to do risky stunts to take the perfect shot,” said Naomi D’Souza, another Instagram influencer who lives in the tower on Shaikh Zayed Road.

She said she was surprised that someone could fall from a building balcony as they were “solid.”

"I was going out the back of the building and saw the body, which was covered," D'Souza added. "Initially, I didn't know the victim was a 16-year-old girl."

Dubai Police issued a warning, urging people to be cautious while trying to take selfies in dangerous locations, following the young model’s horrific death.

More info:
https://meaww.com/afghan-teen-plunges-to-death-dubai-tower-selfie-burj-khalifa-kharbash
https://gulfnews.com/uae/selfie-death-dubai-tower-from-where-girl-fell-is-vantage-selfie-point-1.67425518
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/uae/dubai/dubai-family-inconsolable-after-girls-selfie-death-

Pictured below: Teen girl Hannah M. fell from a 17th-floor balcony in Dubai while she was taking a selfie.

What a waste...

1 Like

Re: . by DavidEsq(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
One less idiot to worry about

1 Like

Re: . by iamarealman(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
Gad epp us

1 Like

Re: . by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ah. How will she explain this to God now.
Re: . by ruggedtimi(m): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Girls obsession on Selfie is bewildering.
Re: . by Capalot: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
she's in her early 10's i guess

1 Like

Re: . by teewhizzy4real(m): 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
budzwizer:
A teenage Instagram model plunged to her death from the 17th floor of a popular tower in Dubai while she was taking a selfie, police said.

The girl, identified as 16-year-old Hannah M., was trying to take a selfie with the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower, in the background.

Police said the teenager was standing on a chair at the edge of the balcony of an apartment on the 17th floor, when she lost her balance and tumbled over the guardrail.

The teen was an aspiring model of mixed Lebanese and Afghani heritage, and she had a large Instagram following, according to local media.

“She was standing on a chair in the balcony and trying to take a selfie when she lost control and fell to her death,” Colonel Al Qasim, director of Security Media in Dubai Police, said.

According to police, Hannah was holding her mobile phone and was wearing high heels when she plunged from the 17th-floor balcony.

“She was standing on a chair at the edge of the balcony. While she fell out of the balcony, the mobile phone with which she was taking the selfie fell inside,” Col Al Qasim said.

One resident said he heard the 16-year-old girl screaming as she fell, followed by “a loud cracking sound” as the young model impacted on the ground.

“The girl landed at the base of the tower. She was killed instantly,” Col Al Qasim added.

A resident at the tower told Gulf News she was on her balcony when she noticed the pretty teen had fallen over the railing.

“I could tell she was still alive and was very scared as she was falling,” the resident, who did not wish to be named, said.

Dubai-based social media influencers have spoken out about the pressure that other social media users face to getting the “perfect selfie.”

“The youth think it is fine to do risky stunts to take the perfect shot,” said Naomi D’Souza, another Instagram influencer who lives in the tower on Shaikh Zayed Road.

She said she was surprised that someone could fall from a building balcony as they were “solid.”

"I was going out the back of the building and saw the body, which was covered," D'Souza added. "Initially, I didn't know the victim was a 16-year-old girl."

Dubai Police issued a warning, urging people to be cautious while trying to take selfies in dangerous locations, following the young model’s horrific death.

More info:
https://meaww.com/afghan-teen-plunges-to-death-dubai-tower-selfie-burj-khalifa-kharbash
https://gulfnews.com/uae/selfie-death-dubai-tower-from-where-girl-fell-is-vantage-selfie-point-1.67425518
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/uae/dubai/dubai-family-inconsolable-after-girls-selfie-death-

Pictured below: Teen girl Hannah M. fell from a 17th-floor balcony in Dubai while she was taking a selfie.
This body just waste like that........... Oma shey ooooo

1 Like

Re: . by olamidedivotee: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
budzwizer:

More info:

Her name should be written in the book of selfie legends

1 Like

Re: . by Bonebreaker(m): 12:20am On Mar 08, 2020
U mean this gal was 16 wonnnnnderful

1 Like

Re: . by scoundrel(f): 2:05am On Mar 08, 2020
It’s now I know why people spread misinformation. A lot of bored humans are ever ready to accept any information as fact.

1 Like

Re: . by LoveFayfay(f): 2:43am On Mar 08, 2020
If this happened in Nigeria, the hotel owner would be tagged a ritualist.

1 Like

Re: . by SolexxBarry(m): 6:29am On Mar 08, 2020
16 and she looks this hot tongue

If person knack am now them go call paedophile cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Neymar's Friends That He Pays Each Of Them £10k Per Month Just To Follow Hi / Another S.e.xual Video Of Students Dancing In Class Goes Viral / I'm Still A Virgin - Chidinma Cries Out + The S*x Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.