Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo (4565 Views)

Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko / Lepa Shandy - At 47, Young Men Still Want Me / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Theayoadams: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2021
Nollywood Actress Bimbo Adebayo made a name for herself recently when she starred in her own production, Jibike Alaseju which quickly became a blockbuster, riding on the efforts of her exceptional acting and the contribution of other professional actors who brought their class act game to the movie.

Speaking to Nollywood Circle on Friday about the year 2021 and how it is coming on, Bimbo explained that, “Yes! The year begins on a good note, the pandemic came last year and it affected productivity to certain extent. So, we had to invent new strategies, double up the efforts in order to make up for plans that didn’t manifest in the previous year. I have been on couple of sets this year and I tell you, I have really had a good time working with the actors, producers and entire crew.”

When asked about how she felt about the reception of her movie, Jibike Alaseju, the busty actress revealed that the feedbacks have been motivating and she looks forward to pushing out projects that are worthy of conversations both home and outside the country. She said, “There is always a reward for excellence and that is determined by the level of efforts and originality that you invest into your projects. Once I had the idea of Jibike Alaseju, I knew what I wanted and I am glad God blessed it immensely.”

On being a family and career woman, Bimbo included that she has been able to manage her family affairs successfully over the years without clashing with her desire to pursue a career. “My family loves me. They come first and I do not discount their love. We bond as family and it is just easy. Also, when it is time to put in the work, I can’t be found missing in action.”

Addressing handling advances from admirers, she said, “Almost every other week, we are back to this circle but I am diplomatic enough to put people in their place. You can’t imagine, men still make advances at me despite being married. It is funny but this is what I get to handle sometimes. I am a principled individual and this has helped me developed approaches in dealing with this people as they come.”

In her conclusion, Bimbo Adebayo revealed that there is more to come from her production table this year as she implore fans to cross their fingers for the magic to come.

Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Xscape1993(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2021
And so? What is the message here?
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Fahdiga1: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2021
We know you reject some and agree to some

1 Like

Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Jesse6(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2021
How do we know weda u dey follow some of them

1 Like

Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by mayklef(m): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2021
to some extend u cant blame d men tho....u look like a brothel chairlady

13 Likes

Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by HopeVictor(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2021
Nawa oh.. Actress don plenty pass people wey dey watch them... Who be this one again

12 Likes

Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by 3LACK: 10:53am On Jan 30, 2021
even people wey dey pass for street in nigerian films be actors and actresses. smhundecided
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by omarithmetics: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2021
Yeahh you'll get alot more than "advances" if you keep going around exposing half of your boobs with a tattoo on one of them.

1 Like

Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Zanotty(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2021
Na how u dress they go address u.I know she loves the attention come here dy whine pesin
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by 444croopy(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2021
Dey blow your own trumpet ....am sure it gives u a feel good feeling
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Hotbutt(f): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2021
Married Men keep asking me out. Don't know what to do undecided

The worst was when a Prophet said my head attracts Married and Divorced Men.

Right now, when people approach me, I ask a question..."Are you married or divorced"?

God save me. I need to PRAY it off.

1 Like

Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hotbutt:

Right now, when people approach me, I ask a question..."Are you married or divorced"?

Eeyah. Sometimes it's like that sis.. Na handsome married men I dey see nowadays. If your mind no strong, them go shake you.
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by kenzysmith: 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
with that tatooot they will always think u are a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by careytommy37(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
You don't exhibit decorum as a married woman that is why they have the guts to approach you.
In simple words, you look like a hoe

1 Like

Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by giftmurphy(f): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Theayoadams:

Nollywood Actress Bimbo Adebayo made a name for herself recently when she starred in her own production, Jibike Alaseju which quickly became a blockbuster, riding on the efforts of her exceptional acting and the contribution of other professional actors who brought their class act game to the movie.

Speaking to Nollywood Circle on Friday about the year 2021 and how it is coming on, Bimbo explained that, “Yes! The year begins on a good note, the pandemic came last year and it affected productivity to certain extent. So, we had to invent new strategies, double up the efforts in order to make up for plans that didn’t manifest in the previous year. I have been on couple of sets this year and I tell you, I have really had a good time working with the actors, producers and entire crew.”

When asked about how she felt about the reception of her movie, Jibike Alaseju, the busty actress revealed that the feedbacks have been motivating and she looks forward to pushing out projects that are worthy of conversations both home and outside the country. She said, “There is always a reward for excellence and that is determined by the level of efforts and originality that you invest into your projects. Once I had the idea of Jibike Alaseju, I knew what I wanted and I am glad God blessed it immensely.”

On being a family and career woman, Bimbo included that she has been able to manage her family affairs successfully over the years without clashing with her desire to pursue a career. “My family loves me. They come first and I do not discount their love. We bond as family and it is just easy. Also, when it is time to put in the work, I can’t be found missing in action.”

Addressing handling advances from admirers, she said, “Almost every other week, we are back to this circle but I am diplomatic enough to put people in their place. You can’t imagine, men still make advances at me despite being married. It is funny but this is what I get to handle sometimes. I am a principled individual and this has helped me developed approaches in dealing with this people as they come.”

In her conclusion, Bimbo Adebayo revealed that there is more to come from her production table this year as she implore fans to cross their fingers for the magic to come.

Okay. Next pls
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Jodha(f): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
It's normal..
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by JaneYave(f): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
Okay. What is it with some men and making advances? Is manhood defined in trying ladies out?
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
JaneYave:
Okay. What is it with some men and making advances? Is manhood defined in trying ladies out?

Is womanhood defined in sleeping around for money?
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by JaneYave(f): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oozz2:

Is womanhood defined in sleeping around for money?
Can a man really pay a woman's worth, enough of all this money talk jare!
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
JaneYave:
Can a man really pay a woman's worth, enough of all this money talk jare!

And What is a woman's worth??
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by JaneYave(f): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oozz2:

And What is a woman's worth??
priceless
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
JaneYave:
priceless

Story

Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by LordofNaija: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hotbutt:

You had a thing with a married man sometime, and the spouse made some dangerous utterances and those words are affecting you, you have to break free from the yoke, reach me for further counselling and prayers
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Hotbutt(f): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
LordofNaija:

You had a thing with a married man sometime, and the spouse made some dangerous utterances and those words are affecting you, you have to break free from the yoke, reach me for further counselling and prayers

Funny enough, I've not had anything to do with any Man not to talk of a Married Man.

Keeping myself till marriage.

Thanks but NoThanks for ur advice.

2 Likes

Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by lagusboyyy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dress the way you want to be addressed.
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Liposure: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hotbutt:

Funny enough, I've not had anything to do with any Man not to talk of a Married Man.

Keeping myself till marriage.

Thanks but NoThanks for ur advice.
how have you been coping with peer pressure
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by sunshineV(f): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
so na lucifer dey chop dis gyal
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Bigfish121(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
This woman looks like a loose
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by SamgoldBaba: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Theayoadams:

When asked about how she felt about the reception of her movie, Jibike Alaseju, the busty actress revealed that the feedbacks have been motivating and she looks forward to pushing out projects that are worthy of conversations both home and outside the country.
[i]
Theayoadams:

Journalism
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
grin Aunty men like Boob's especially the one advertising a tattoo. I bet most people look at that before reading the story.
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Queenslander(f): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Of course,. They're obviously after your body though!!
Re: Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo by Derare(f): 12:56am On Jan 31, 2021
So just because you re married ,you think men will automatically stop their advances towards you

Very funny grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

We Produce Good Music ---p-square. / Who Rocked The Corncrow Hairstyle Better Between Tiwa Save & Tonto Dikeh / Nollywood Actress, Nse Ikpem Etim, Posts Romantic Picture With Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.