Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Durex Condom In My Car First Aid Box - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Durex Condom In My Car First Aid Box (800 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Durex Condom In My Car First Aid Box by akpunda86: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Im in wahala.There re two packets of durex condom in my car first aid box. Been there for months.
Well wahala dey my wife opened my first aid box today as we got a new ride.well issue now is that she z accusing me.but i told her the condom has been there even bf i married her.

My wahala now is that she took the condom as exhbit to show my folks.
Well that condom is foreign durex i want it bk.
What will i do pls
Re: Durex Condom In My Car First Aid Box by Gentlemanforyou: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
akpunda86:
Im in wahala.There re two packets of durex condom in my car first aid box. Been there for months.
Well wahala dey my wife opened my first aid box today as we got a new ride.well issue now is that she z accusing me.but i told her the condom has been there even bf i married her.

My wahala now is that she took the condom as exhbit to show my folks.
[/b]Well that condom is foreign durex i want it bk.[b]
What will i do pls

Lol . You want it back abi ?? Hmmm to trash it properly right ? Baba werey
Re: Durex Condom In My Car First Aid Box by JewelDiamond(f): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Tell her how much you're willing to give in exchange for it and you will get it back
Re: Durex Condom In My Car First Aid Box by GboyegaD(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
The part I'm interested in is the evidence stuff. What do you mean by evidence in this case? Does having it imply you are messing around it an intent to mess around? If you want it back, contact your previous suppliers.
Re: Durex Condom In My Car First Aid Box by akpunda86: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bf i got married was a dirty habit i have.love keeping condoms in my tool box.those days once we say tool box guys know where the tool box was.now my wife caught me.
But i was not intending cheating on her.was an old stock
Re: Durex Condom In My Car First Aid Box by annayawchee: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wetin be the expiring date of the condom?

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Who's Planning to Marry 2 Ladies In A Day (image) / Growth Spurt In Children:Barron Trump! / How Old Were You When You First Met Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.