Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military (3079 Views)

Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card / Obasanjo Decorates Son As A Brigadier-General In The Nigerian Army (pics) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Delta Igbo amaka grin grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii iceberg3 helinues afamed ebenezar2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by solmusdesigns: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
jimyjames:
My friend why are you comparing awolowo with ojukwu, ? Compare awolowo with his rival , the great zik of Africa that's he's mate

he still beats zik in everything humanly possible and made him run back to east

anyways am watching my team arsenal vs westham so i will cut you a slack in taunting you
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
Okonjo iwealas father name is

CHUKWUKA OKONJO AND HES NIGER DELTA

NOT IGBO

IS CHUKWUKA IWEALA Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba?
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by jimyjames(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

who need a governor in shoutyeast when we can force you to serve us using western port, or make you watch us rotate presidency with our northern friend

Lol western ports belongs to federal government nothing goes to you, how many times have you rotated this presidency?

1 Like

Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by SundayIgbanke: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

anyways am watching my team arsenal vs westham so i will cut you a slack in taunting you
[/s]
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by jimyjames(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Beat zik in what way, by committing suicide at 78 ?

3 Likes

Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by solmusdesigns: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol western ports belongs to federal government nothing goes to you, how many times

have you rotated this presidency?

oooh!!! jimy as much as i love to educate you but i am watching xhaka take an of target short, well if you must know NPA might be Nigerian entity INTELS is for Tinubu, and all trucks take hackney permit in lagos from jagabans boys
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by gidgiddy: 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

do you need me show you what Obasanjo and Awolowo reduced your elders too during he biafra war, son i still have the pics dont let me hurt your feelings

i just want you happy so you can pay tax for the loan we took in your name hahaha

Ahhhh, I see what you mean. So while our elders were fighting for their freedom, Awolowo and Obasanjo were fighting for the Northerners to be masters of Nigeria

How shameful

4 Likes

Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by solmusdesigns: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
jimyjames:

Beat zik in what way, by committing suicide at 78 ?

jimy am watching a great game, check both their wiki and see your zik the protege of yoruuba man herbert macaulay , see if he measuresto half of who awo was
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by jimyjames(m): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

oooh!!! jimy as much as i love to educate you but i am watching xhaka take an of target short, well if you must know NPA might be Nigerian entity INTELS is for Tinubu, and all trucks take hackney permit in lagos from jagabans boys

Jagaban a Yoruba Muslim? And how does that benefits agbero all over your motor parks , Igbo's are making money off Lagos like jagaban too, onyeama made money from lekki real estates to start an airline, how about that?

1 Like

Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by solmusdesigns: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

Ahhhh, I see what you mean. So while our elders were fighting for their freedom, Awolowo and Obasanjo were fighting for the Northerners to be masters of Nigeria

How shameful

its a joint repocession which we take turns in the orgy while you watch
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by solmusdesigns: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
jimyjames:

Jagaban a Yoruba Muslim? And how does that benefits agbero all over your motor parks , Igbo's are making money off Lagos like jagaban too, onyeama made money from lekki real estates to start an airline, how about that?

Onyeama the university of ibadan boy barely launders money from Mama Peace and the Jonathan and he is only a font, the fact that you dont know means you are not current

so can i watch my game in peace
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by gidgiddy: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

We are watching. We watched from Biafra as Awolowo and Obasanjo fought hard to be slaves to the North
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by SundayIgbanke: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Onyeama the university of ibadan boy barely launders money from Mama Peace and the Jonathan and he is only a font, the fact that you dont know means you are not current

[/s]
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by SundayIgbanke: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by SundayIgbanke: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

jimy am watching a great game, check both their wiki and see your zik the protege of yoruuba man herbert macaulay , see if he measuresto half of who awo was
[/s]
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by solmusdesigns: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

We are watching. We watched from Biafra as Awolowo and Obasanjo fought hard to be slaves to the North

Awolowo de facto Gowons father and prime minister, Obasanjo the second in comand for murtala, then head of state and two terms president who installed yaradua and jonathan and who buhari went to beg before getting elected after 3 trials... please son whi in this world is an ibo man and this relevant
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

are afonja's your parents abi why calling them

E pain am

2 Likes

Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by SundayIgbanke: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by solmusdesigns: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

E pain am

yorubas have Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua, Ibos have Evans the kidnapper hahaha it pain you
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

yorubas have Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua, Ibos have Evans the kidnapper hahaha it pain you

Hahaha Igbo's have Olympic gold medal tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by SundayIgbanke: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Awolowo de facto Gowons father and prime minister, Obasanjo the second in comand for murtala, then head of state and two terms president who installed yaradua and jonathan and who buhari went to beg before getting elected after 3 trials... please son whi in this world is an ibo man and this relevant
[/s]
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by solmusdesigns: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Hahaha Igbo's have Olympic gold medal tongue tongue

same with yorubas yet we still have second richest african, richest black woman, best regional gdp and economy, entertainment industry rivaled to known and others which ibos dont have
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by SundayIgbanke: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

same with yorubas yet we still have second richest african, richest black woman, best regional gdp and economy, entertainment industry rivaled to known and others which ibos dont have
[/s]
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Blah blah blah.....how does that put food on your table ...MR solmusdesigns get busy with life
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by Sweeetheart(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns come and collect your award. Only you finished these bunch of savages

I salute you from this end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by jimyjames(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Continue fooling yourself, do you think onyeama is mike adenuga ? Air peace belongs to onyeama and him alone
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by jimyjames(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Continue fooling yourself do you think onyeama is mike adenuga?

Air peace belongs to onyeama and him alone
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

entertainment industry which consists of nollywood sports and music Igbos currently controls two and have a huge stake in 1
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by kettykings: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

please who is this second richest african ?
Re: Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

you guys don’t measure up to igbos is any where Igbo controls all the major markets from north to south all the major markets in Yoruba land are dominated by Igbos...all the import export....major containers bringing goods atoning to millions and billions of naira are controlled by small small boys from onitsha and Aba why ur hungry little Afonja born trowAy lining up begging for owo mida igbos dominate the banking sector two of Nigerian top banks are owned by the igbos....come to Abuja and see the small small Igbo boys dominating the real estate..sector.....igbos are everywhere go to Thailand Malaysia China and see boys that will buy your village and sell it on eBay go to South Africa USA japan and see small small small Igbo boys that will buy your entire brown roof dilapidated Ibadan and sell it on Konga,, local champion you think say na by forbes for your mind dangote is the richest black man... lolz nwanne onwe be d ifu ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Response To Thebosstrevor1 On Grazing Routes / CBN Governor To Be Sacked / More Wins For Peter Obi As Gov Ortom Backs Obasanjo’s Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.