Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

M.I Abaga Dumps Chocolate City, Floats New Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Dumps Chocolate City, Floats New Record Label (317 Views)

"God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run / M.I. Vs Nas: 'we Must Get Our Money Back’ - Chocolate City / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Dumps Chocolate City, Floats New Record Label by Drnaph(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Popular Nigerian rapper, M.I Abaga has announced his exit from Chocolate City after 13 years of being under the record label.
The announcement of his exit is coming hours after he dropped his 10th studio project titled “Judah EP”.
This is his first release under the new record label “Incredible Music”
Chocolate City is regarded as one of the biggest Nigerian urban record labels in Africa which was founded in 2005 by lawyer, Audu Maikori along with Paul Okeugo.
M.I officially signed to Chocolate City in 2008 and has since released four solo albums, three mixtapes, a compilation album and a playlist while under the label.
M.I was appointed the CEO of Chocolate City on June 30, 2015, which saw the return of his brother, Jesse Jagz.
Under his leadership, Chocolate City signed Ruby Gyang, Ckay, Yung L, Milli, Koker, DJ Lambo, Kahli Abdu & VHS Safari and Loose Kaynon.

view complete news: https://www.wambamusictalent.com.ng/2020/03/mi-abaga-dumps-chocolate-city-floats.html
Re: M.I Abaga Dumps Chocolate City, Floats New Record Label by donbachi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
I wish him d best in his musical life and may his future endeavours be taller than him.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Fela Kuti Would Sound Like If He Was A Trap Musician / Predict The Winner Of The Dice Game Between Wizkid And Teni This Sunday, Win 50k / Video Showing How Hand Sanitizers Are Been Mixed & Produced In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.