Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband (67850 Views)

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients / Woman Had Chemo & Breast Removal Surgery For A Cancer She Never Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by xrayj(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Alennsar:
Biko where is the fat she wants to remove? And the man will still marry another woman sooner than you think. I can't abeg
The thing tire me
Person wey slim like this dey talk about fat
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Dexpro: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Where in hades is the fat?
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
hahn:

With her stupidity angry
I'd rather term it "choices" and not Stupidity... If she knew it would cost her her life I know she wouldn't have engaged in it
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by suzzyboss(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Actually I don't see a reason why she had to undergo surgery when she can actually work out and burn her fats... Shortcuts are always dangerous.. This another example everyone be wise

1 Like

Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by sammuell(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
What a way to die

1 Like

Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Karemarealty288(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
God made man simple....but man made himself complicated....

1 Like

Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by GraGra247(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
Very painful. I feel deep pity. I feel the pain of most women when they see the love and admiration of their husband and friends seeping away because childbirth and sometimes bad habits have began to make them add weight and loose shape.

Nobody should blame her in any way. She died trying to be better.
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Hypocrit: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
The husband killed the woman. He should be arrested.
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by kpukpuyenke: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
Some people are not just normal at all

Where is the fat she wants to remove now

Husband you wan impress go still follow another woman later

Rubbish and Coronavirus :/
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by iiamharkinwaley: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
So sad, she's very much beautiful and fat, I was expecting a fat big woman lol, in other news we sell heavy trucks and heavy trucks parts. Kindly check siggy for more info.
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
is this not the same exact thing that happened to Kanye's mum?!?!?! some of these women will never learn...
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Hatima: 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
suzzyboss:
Actually I don't see a reason why she had to undergo surgery when she can actually work out and burn her fats... Shortcuts are always dangerous.. This another example everyone be wise
Not everyone likes to work out even though it's the most rewarding.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Gbengais(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Am I the only one seeing 4 million Colombia pesos is equivalent to £900? Talking bout the naira.. we a boss
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by adabaraabdul: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
So unfortunate. She was true and real in what she was doing.
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Abfinest007(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
she intends to surprise d husband with her stupidity
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Iceberg3: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
That third photo is Jubrin ElSudan, Photoshopped o

grin grin
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Nickymezor(f): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
She wasn't even fat
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Tabitha03(f): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
You killed yourself because you wanted to surprise your husband. Will that stop him from having side chicks
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by mamaafrik(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
This one don craize abeg.,na suicide she go commit
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by AreaFada2: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Alennsar:
Biko where is the fat she wants to remove? And the man will still marry another woman sooner than you think. I can't abeg
He might even marry a fatter woman sef.
RIP.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Women always have unrealistic concepts of beauty that most men don't even care about. It shows that women only do it because they want to outcompete each other and not because of any desire to please the husband.

Why would a heterosexual man want a bony woman with a six pack?

1 Like

Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Emily22(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
I no see any fat.....
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by NigeriaB(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
Is the last picture after the surgery?
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by badoh(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
A rigorous one month fitness exercise will reduce the fat to some extent but she chose to terminate her life carelessly.
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Reference(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
Women and sexuality.

Even the most successful ones cannot accept inadequacy in any of its parts.
Even the most educated ones cannot accept its physiological, architectural and anatomical limitations.
Even the most anointed ones refuse to accept they are created perfect and in the image of God.

What is it in their DNA that makes them slaves to their bodies.... almost without exception.

2 Likes

Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Btruth: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
......but she is Okay now.

Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
For Christ sakes she just gave birth... Women and their own mental health sha.. God have mercy.. RIP to the dead
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by iswallker(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
She has indeed surprised her husband I'd rather term it "choices" and not Stupidity... If she knew it would cost her her life I know she wouldn't have engaged in it. Would you say late Stella Obasanjo too was stupid?

Stella's procedure was even more dangerous.. Meanings she's more stupid than this slay mama mother of 4 month old baby..
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by tiredoflife(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
She has indeed surprised her husband I'd rather term it "choices" and not Stupidity... If she knew it would cost her her life I know she wouldn't have engaged in it. Would you say late Stella Obasanjo too was stupid?

Does stupidity have class
My people talk say na one day woman take senior goat
Once e enter their head
They can do anything to be termed beautiful
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by millhouse: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
4 million Colombian peso na just about £900 ?? Na wa oo ... currencies Dey ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached / 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.