Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband (67852 Views)

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients / Woman Had Chemo & Breast Removal Surgery For A Cancer She Never Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
iswallker:

Stella's procedure was even more dangerous.. Meanings she's more stupid than this slay mama mother of 4 month old baby..
What was the procedure Mr Doctor? I want to learn o
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Ibrahiimo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
hahn:

With her stupidity angry
SHE'S better than you 100%
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
where d fat dey

abi shes high on Koronavirus
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Okuda(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
She has indeed surprised her husband I'd rather term it "choices" and not Stupidity... If she knew it would cost her her life I know she wouldn't have engaged in it. Would you say late Stella Obasanjo too was stupid?

you get sense abeg!
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by deltateam: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Please don't surprise me with any surgery. I married you because I love you not your body. Why have you paid money for your own death.

I'm in severe pains.
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Bluffly: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
What happened to her is not because she removed fat but careless of the medical team that did the operation just as it may be with any major surgical operation or minor if an infection occur in process.
They got her infected with bacteria which spread fast and killed her.
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by iswallker(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
What was the procedure Mr Doctor? I want to learn o

Go and read the write up before rushing to. Comment.. Lipolysis is what slay mama did and it doesn't involve suction according to the article..
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
Okuda:

you get sense abeg!
but my lecturer and teachers thinks different? Who did I offend
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Ibrahiimo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
Abfinest007:
she intends to surprise d husband with her stupidity
you're not BETTER
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Toks2008(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
I was expecting to see one far lady but look at this gorgeous sweet looking lady

Where is the fat?

1 Like

Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
iswallker:

Go and read the write up before rushing to. Comment.. Lipolysis is what slay mama did and it doesn't involve suction according to the article..
wow I am learning boss
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by skyfather09(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
well the husband is suprised by her death tho
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by akinsmyk(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Okpa042:
Where the fat kwan?

You don't need to look like shakira, ursula corbero or abella anderson to please your man cry. Chai...we men like substance, something to hold on to when we are in bed. But atleast, she did it for her husband. Something you nigerian women can never relate too angry

Anyway, my igbo mind is just looking at that figure 4 million Colombian peso - about £900 ..so how far?
4 million colombian peso is approx. N411,146.56, how you take see am?
Make we couple up enter colombia run shows for there bah?..forget canada, US, china..all these places are already populated with nigerians. Think am first, with like N2 million, we'd be controlling a whole area in colombia and probably liaise with one gang to give us some protection and get monopoly.

Think outside the box, Naira is still strong even in this recessive period.

Thought I was the only one that saw that part

1 Like

Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by deltateam: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
Gbengais:
Am I the only one seeing 4 million Colombia pesos is equivalent to £900? Talking bout the naira.. we a boss

Keep on celebrating mediocrity.

Its just like a child who came 17th in class out of 20 pupils.
The child be like: "Mummy, do you know I performed better than Femi?" Poor Femi came last and is now his yardstick.

2 Likes

Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by etrange: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
The same you were trying to please will gather here to call you stupid. Ladies, be wise!
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Gbengais(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
deltateam:

Keep on celebrating mediocrity.

Its just like a child who came 17th in class out of 20 pupils.
The child be like: "Mummy, do you know I performed better than Femi?" Poor Femi came last and is now his yardstick.

Na your papa dey celebrate mediocrity.. I'm not a bastard.. I hail my country small if them try
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Lovelyn451(f): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
So somebody can just willingly decide to go under surgical knives..people get mind o
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by CarlEl(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
And she call this FAT??
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by babesiosis: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Where's the Fat? Nawaoooo
When I saw her picture, this is exact question that I asked.
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by jaxxy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
I tell ladies the easiest and safest way to reduce fat and fast is watch what u eat, fast or go on a strict diet bt noo they cant control that huge appetite. They want a miracle.
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Fragility6: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
LadySarah:
She just surprised the husband forever.

Rest on!
Damn!!! Vintage reply
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Agugbadin: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
There was no fat to remove
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by vickydevoka(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
My Only happiness here is that; Nigeria currency is valuable than Columbia's currency.
4 million Columbian peso=£ 900
4 million naira = ,£8000
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Westery: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Oh sorry dear.Next time use crystal meth
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by airminem(f): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
embarassed Rest in peace firstlady STELLA OLUSEGUN OSINBAJO
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by TruthSpeaker: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
SHE WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO HER GOD WHY SHE LEFT EARTH EARLY. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND COSMETIC SURGERY FOR MY WIFE. IF SHE WANTS TO LOOK GOOD, SHE HAS TO WATCH HER DIET AND DO EXERCISE. THAT WOULDN’T STOP ME FROM ADMIRING LADIES THAT HAVE BEEN SURGICALLY REBUILT THOUGH.
IMAGINE HAVING TO FOOT THE BILL AND STILL END UP COVERING FUNERAL COST.
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Lugianostar(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
All these because of what?
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
Alennsar:
Biko where is the fat she wants to remove? And the man will still marry another woman sooner than you think. I can't abeg

But the man never sent her to remove fat through surgery. Same case for Stella Obasanjo, her husband never asked her.

Most times ladies just want to look hot just because of what they want! You ladies are more carried away with looks than the men you accuse.

1 Like

Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
Devil just succeeded in deceiving this one.
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by uncleck: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
All I see here is a woman that is dedicated to making her home a sweet one. She can go out of her way to make her husband happy. She is not selfish.

Even in death, I celebrate her as a rare gem that she is.
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
Godliness with contentment is great gain.i pray she repented before she died.If not she would really not find herself in a happy state.GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST IN HIM THERE IS HOPE,JOY, SATISFACTION AND ETERNAL LIFE!.
Re: Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband by stormborn28(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
Alennsar:
Biko where is the fat she wants to remove? And the man will still marry another woman sooner than you think. I can't abeg
hmmmmm....another pvssy to be fvvcked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached / 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 / What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.