Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

God Is The First Election Rigger! What? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Is The First Election Rigger! What? (1039 Views)

He Knows An Election Rigger / "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture / Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is The First Election Rigger! What? by vorosmartm(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2010
I almost swallowed my tongue on Sunday when a visiting pastor gave testimony of how another pastor said 'God is the first election rigger' and there is nothing wrong rigging elections. The pastor went further to cite the example of Jacob and Esau. How God took votes from Esau and gave to Jacob. Was it ever an election? angry

What do you people think about this, do we keep shut while pastors twist the bible to suit their selfish interests or confront them while they're still on the alter?

By the way I'm in Delta state, those of you from the state should know the punk- @ss bishop he was referring to.
Re: God Is The First Election Rigger! What? by Pvale: 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2010
At times , i think we have to open our minds to see things differently from what we think they originally portray. First of all, i dont know the man of God as i am not in Delta State . But someone else would have understood it differently like, Let all those that are planning to rig the election know that God can allow the right person to be rigged into the office. Dont forget how he described the way he chose to deal with the contrary he said " To the froward I will show myself Froward' So instead of condeming a man of God that Christ has already died for, you can pray for him if you feel he deviated. Remember the sin of "Blasphemy" because God does not take permission from any man to walk with another. God bless you.
Re: God Is The First Election Rigger! What? by oderemo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2010
Whats all these jibberish u two r on about?
Re: God Is The First Election Rigger! What? by blacksta(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2010
ode remo:

Whats all these jibberish u two r on about?

Gbam Gbam x 100 - what these mugs failed to understand that God was never elected in the first place and a King can decide who he wants to lead.
Re: God Is The First Election Rigger! What? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2010
Can u imagine interpretation from some people. There can never be legality from ilegality be it heavenly or earthly. Im sure d bible was writing for Nigerian use only. Practicaly all d verses in d bible has been reinterpreted in almost all d churches in nigeria for unholy purposes. I laugh when i hear pastors say sturfs like MAKE A HOLY GHOST NOISE, Whats dat?
Re: God Is The First Election Rigger! What? by vorosmartm(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2010
blacksta:

Gbam Gbam x 100 - what these mugs failed to understand that God was never elected in the first place and a King can decide who he wants to lead.
Can you please expound your point?
Re: God Is The First Election Rigger! What? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2010
Hehehehe, God, send the poster to you so you can answer him o grin
Re: God Is The First Election Rigger! What? by holatin(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
D pastor don take 4rm gej ogogoro
Re: God Is The First Election Rigger! What? by babadee1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pvale:
At times , i think we have to open our minds to see things differently from what we think they originally portray. First of all, i dont know the man of God as i am not in Delta State . But someone else would have understood it differently like, Let all those that are planning to rig the election know that God can allow the right person to be rigged into the office. Dont forget how he described the way he chose to deal with the contrary he said " To the froward I will show myself Froward' So instead of condeming a man of God that Christ has already died for, you can pray for him if you feel he deviated. Remember the sin of "Blasphemy" because God does not take permission from any man to walk with another. God bless you.

What you have just said is nonsense and condemnable. God can never be associated with any kind of illegality. He will never support rigging or endorse rigging. God is holy and it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God as the bible states. Think again before you say such things about the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Backlash Of Pdp Primary - Protests In Katsina, Jigawa, Adamawa; Arewa Angry / Central Nigeria ( Jos ) Attack Sparks Clash With Soldiers: Police (afp) / Tinubu Has Proved Jonathan Right - Oni’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.