Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k (42362 Views)

Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Tony Elumelu Shows His Flexibility Yoga Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by NaijadrivaCars: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
Eze 1 Na Ukpo

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by 2Ways(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
today is my birthday! guys

5 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
Chidimercy:
Watch the video well..
He said 5, 5, thousand.
Meaning 5k each.
Authur Eze na big man.. But here what he gave was 5k each not 500k

Guy even though ignorance is not an excuse, i will still forgive you. Its like you dont know authur eze na ukpor? You havent heard of his philanthropy abi. This man dey dash money anyhow.

6 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by BULLIONVAN4(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Real billionaires like Dangote , Otedola, Alakija, Adenuga and Adeleke no dey gather and clown around, just some chestbeating clowns trying to impress people wey no see them

Ifeanyi Ubah danced more than this and made more noise forming audio billionaire only to find out he is neck deep in debt , this is why this clowns don't appear in forbes but only village gatherings

After mentioning those names but failed to including yours automatically made you the biggest loser of the century.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by NaijadrivaCars: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ndi local champions

Real billionaires like Dangote , Otedola, Alakija, Adenuga and Adeleke no dey gather and clown around, just some chestbeating clowns trying to impress people wey no see them

Ifeanyi Ubah danced more than this and made more noise forming audio billionaire only to find out he is neck deep in debt , this is why this clowns don't appear in forbes but only village gatherings

You again Your hatred don enter gear 10.

7 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by KosiGee(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
Chidimercy:
Watch the video well..
He said 5, 5, thousand.
Meaning 5k each.
Authur Eze na big man.. But here what he gave was 5k each not 500k

Listen well, he said “nyefa 50 thousand”.

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by solmusdesigns: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
After mentioning those names but failed to including yours automatically made you the biggest loser of the century.

dum dum.. you only loose when you stake out , I aint losing shit just stating facts, your pops isn't on forbes list just like me so what did he loose

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
Good for him ..God go crown our efforts too. For smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by CanadaOrBust: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ndi local champions

There are more but Otedola and Adeleke are NOT dollar billionaires neither is Elumelu.
Are there any Igbo billionaires? Who?
Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by candidphils(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
ozo igbo ndu.. arthur 1000

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by Chidimercy: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
slowpoison1:

Guy even though ignorance is not an excuse, i will still forgive you. Its like you dont know authur eze na ukpor? You havent heard of his philanthropy abi. This man dey dash money anyhow.

I know authur Eze.. But here he did not say 500k.. Watch the video well

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by mrvitalis(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
Arsenella007:
500k just like that? Money is good o
U don't know him ...thats nothing ...if you get audience with him ...u are made no joke

4 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by solmusdesigns: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

There are more but Otedola and Adeleke are NOT dollar billionaires

no point in my comment suggest dollar as the base currency of my billions in qoutation
Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by kaycee125: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Igbo Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by BULLIONVAN4(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

dum dum.. you only loose when you stake out , I aint losing shit just stating facts, your pops isn't on forbes list just like me so what did he loose
dum dum dum dum.....he gave them 50k 50k each(which happens to be your monthly income) Just for playing the ogene for him...

Here you are condemning him.., even you that can't give 50 naira to a begger

*Sigh*

11 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ndi local champions

Ifeanyi Ubah danced more than this and made more noise forming audio billionaire only to find out he is neck deep in debt , this is why this clowns don't appear in forbes but only village gatherings , after AMCON publishes list of oni gbese we shall see who is dancing

Do not pretend to be ignorant, except you are.

The entire currency fiat system is a Debt System. If you want to go far and fast, you must leverage on Credit facilities. It is what the poor havent figured out. The key is to use debt as a capital option.

Granted, you are naive but does not make you less tribal, but equally ignorant of big money games.

6 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
Chai

Money stops nonsense.

Nyefa 500 thousand..... Just like that!

Ozoigbondu u be money bag

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by solmusdesigns: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
Vortex369:

Do not pretend to be ignorant, except you are.

The entire currency fiat system is a Debt System. If you want to go far and fast, you must leverage on Credit facilities. It is what the poor havent figured out. The key is to use debt as a capital option.

Granted, you are naive but does not make you less tribal, but equally ignorant of big money games.

we are talking about bad credit and loan defaulters and not credit system to genuine credit worthy people
Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by Chiiamaka: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
adadike:
Someone should help invite him to my wedding. Me , I cannot come and carry last biko

Hahahahaha..
Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ndi local champions

Ifeanyi Ubah danced more than this and made more noise forming audio billionaire only to find out he is neck deep in debt , this is why this clowns don't appear in forbes but only village gatherings , after AMCON publishes list of oni gbese we shall see who is dancing

Lol I thought when you were about to mention real billionaires your name will be among
Did not know it's another church rat with 10mb talking shilt about a dollar millionaire

Meat dey talk
Crayfish dey follow chook mouth

11 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by Okuda(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ndi local champions

you are a very big foolishh idiot. who asked you for these stories you are dishing out. most igbo billionaires are in the informal sector and its very difficult to quantify their level of wealth because its the informal sector. no be you dey play song no be you dey dance but you put the matter for your head like say you chop pepper.. uselessness.

10 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by solmusdesigns: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
mtinfx:

Lol I thought when you were about to mention real billionaires your name will be among
Did not know it's another church rat with 10mb talking shilt about a dollar millionaire

Meat dey talk
Crayfish dey follow chook mouth

does your fathers name appear or do you know my name.. sensible question you cant answer
Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by solmusdesigns: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Okuda:

you are a very big foolishh idiot. who asked you for these stories you are dishing out. most igbo billionaires are in the informal sector and its very difficult to quantify their level of wealth because its the informal sector. no be you dey play song no be you dey dance but you put the matter for your head like say you chop pepper.. uselessness.

typical ibo man... insult insult and insult.. still doesn't change the facts cry me a river cos I enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by Antoeni(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Money miss Road
Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by money121(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Agba
Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by money121(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Igbo kwenu

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by asatemple(f): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
God punish poverty
Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by LordAzubuike(f): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
Smithkafors:

Lol,that's small money to him.Just have an opportunity to meet him one on one and smile to the bank.The many is not stingy with money and he pays cash most of the time.
I heard that too say the man na father Christmas, he gives alot.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by slysteel: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ndi local champions of potopoto republic

Before all these guys you listed ever made money,this dude was already chopping it big,you need to know who he is before posting nonsense here.

7 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:

we are talking about bad credit and loan defaulters and not credit system to genuine credit worthy people

Is that supposed to be your business or you do not have personal responsibilities to worry about, now you are worried about those who play game of bad debts.

Those guys took the money and hide it somewhere in clandestine investment and you think they are broke. That is so naive. That is how to rob a country legally without using a gun.

Borrow so much and dont pay back, hide the money in safe heavens. They sleep in peace cos they are loaded and you think they are broke.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
adadike:
Someone should help invite him to my wedding. Me , I cannot come and carry last biko
Nwanyi oma m kiss
Re: Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k by Ewedegubbler: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
He once came to my house with Tony Nwoye, and was impressed with my foreigner wife's cooking and behavior that he gave her $10k. she was so excited even tho we didn't really need the money. Arthur Eze sabi chop money well well..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures / New Naira Notes: CEOs Of Commercial Banks Back Extension Of Deadline / English/australia Football Pools Betting Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.