Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Multitasking Is Killing Entrepreneurs And Workers! Try This Instead - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Multitasking Is Killing Entrepreneurs And Workers! Try This Instead (658 Views)

Please Help Me...wema ALAT Is Killing Me! / For Entrepreneurs And Those Who Want To Make Passive Income / Joseph Ebosa Addresses Entrepreneurs And Top Financial Institutions Of Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multitasking Is Killing Entrepreneurs And Workers! Try This Instead by facenglish: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
Paul J.Meyer said and I quote" productivity is
never an accident. It is always the result of a
commitment to excellence,intelligent planning and
focused "

Every entrepreneur and want to be entrepreneurs should rise up to the challenge of entrepreneurship because investors are interested in result not the process and your job is to bring your organization forward through significant
amount of returns on their investment.

Despite the increase in entrepreneurial
consciousness in Africa,most entrepreneurs are becoming less and less productive day by day due to multitasking rather than setting a standard measure of productivity and work to towards getting things
done without stressing themselves out.

The likes of Tony Elumelu, Aliko Dangote, Mickel Adenuga in Africa and Steve Jobs and Bill Gate in the world at large, achieve great performance In the real business world.

In other to take the right steps In the right
direction i have provided a actionable steps that can make you become a productive entrepreneurs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afhGEtyHuds
Re: Multitasking Is Killing Entrepreneurs And Workers! Try This Instead by dawnomike(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
You are quite right... It is just that sometimes, focussing on just 1 means does not pay the bills at the moment in Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Delete / Make Money. Dont Let Coronavirus Shut Down Pull You Down / Get Download Links Of All Udemy Courses For A Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.