Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee (35788 Views)

Six States Received Over One Trillion Naira During Buhari's Tenure-statisense / Former Bauchi Governor, Yuguda Dumps GPN For APC / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Promise47(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Fantastic looters that is where the nation is in a Mess Looters of all kind
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by bkool7(m): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kuku kill him
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by mutvy: 12:47am On Mar 08, 2020
So that thief will just return the money and go and you will not hang him? That is unfair. The thief must be hanged.

1 Like

Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by dalongjnr: 12:57am On Mar 08, 2020
Since the year 2001-2019, the total subvention and IGR for Bauchi state government is not up to a trillion naira. Records are there for verification. But not saying they didn't steal but the amount should be in few billions or 100+ billion.

1 Like

Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by onlinetrading96(m): 3:12am On Mar 08, 2020
Open any type of account with Fcmb contact me will help you out.
Meet FCMB bank DSA Officer in Nigeria
Savings
Current
Fixed
Domiciliary Acct in all currency
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:54am On Mar 08, 2020
I can't be the only one who is amazed by the way the government throws figures up and down....Open mouth and say 1 trillion.we go make am o. Sure link for your Smart TVs and Soundsystems. Check signature

1 Like

Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by somtookeke(m): 4:43am On Mar 08, 2020
The All Progressives Congress (APC) felicitates with the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN), on the occasion of his 63rd birthday on Sunday, March 8, 2020.

On this auspicious day, we salute the patriotism, doggedness and untiring efforts of the Vice President in partnering and assisting President Muhammadu Buhari, in tackling insecurity, fighting corruption and resetting the nation's economy on the path of growth and development.

Read More
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/apc-congratulates-yemi-osinbajo-on-his.html

Other Headlines

Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/coronavirus-chinese-nationals-ihedioha.html

Real Madrid: Greenpeace asks LaLiga to consider no-fly rule
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/real-madrid-greenpeace-asks-laliga-to.html

Share, Like, Comment
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by gaskiyamagana: 6:45am On Mar 08, 2020
You will soon hear Abuja high court, high court sitting in kaduna or justice...... of high court in Lagos restrain Bauchi government or its agent from....... pending determination of the matter.
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by SirBunky85(m): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2020
Mokason28:
I’ve said it before and I will gladly say it again... under dis evil Regime no Muslim is going jail ..
Despite the fact that Buhari has a personal Vendetta with Isa Yaguda ...that Nigger ain’t going to Jail undecided
senseless
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:02am On Mar 08, 2020
This is why Tinubu would rather die than lose control of Lagos, not because he gives a rats assss about the people
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by bkool7(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2020
Is this not the same man Buhari wants to give Abacha loots to?
The same man proposing a bill to pardon BH terrorist and use state fund to rehabilitate them
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by golddare: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2020
LosC:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/07/former-bauchi-governors-yuguda-abubakar-to-refund-one-trillion-naira-to-bauchi-govt-committee

That is why I preferred a new party leadership in government after 4 or 8 years in power
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by zoeA: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
MondayOsunbor:
##

this is one state

please can some body estimate the looted money from the 36 states of the federation combine

You need to read this ebook.... It will make you puke embarassed

Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by zoeA: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
onlinetrading96:
Open any type of account with Fcmb contact me will help you out.
Meet FCMB bank DSA Officer in Nigeria
Savings
Current
Fixed
Domiciliary Acct in all currency
What do you need for Domiciliary account?
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by zakir007(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
igbokwesampson:
I get super excited when ever I read of a sitting governor probing the activities of his predecessors. This is simply because I seriously believe that the reason behind the continuous embezzlement of our comon resources is largely due to the fact that there are no consequences for out actions. Even the person probing should know that one day, he too will be probed.
I wish that our leaders will understand this and as a result undertake a a holistic probe of the activities of their predecessor devoid of political whitch hunting..

Modified
Guam! This is better for the common mass. Let them probe each other
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by onlinetrading96(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
zoeA:

What do you need for Domiciliary account?
Kindly Dm will host you in our bank branch
Click my profile for my whatapps contact
We have classic and premium
Passport
Bvn
Valid id
Utility bill
You enjoy over 4 percent interest rate FCMB
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
zoeA:

You need to read this ebook.... It will make you puke embarassed

thanks i also find this youtube video

one question what is actually wrong with black mind ?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qtbypBGGY2E" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by Legendguru: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by zoeA: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
onlinetrading96:

Kindly Dm will host you in our bank branch
Click my profile for my whatapps contact
We have classic and premium
Passport
Bvn
Valid id
Utility bill
You enjoy over 4 percent interest rate FCMB
You're not on WhatsApp
Re: Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee by onlinetrading96(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
zoeA:

You're not on WhatsApp
Drop ur whatapps contact will add u sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Grouse With Kumuyi And His Fellow Hypocritical Daddy GOs / Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC / Tinubu Approves ₦35,000 Wage Award To Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.