Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday (16553 Views)

Ohanaeze: APC Congratulates Professor Obiozor / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Olatara(f): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2020
cRobo:
This man has no political carreer after the position of VP

well

I won't say a word
He had and still has a successful career he can fall back to even if politics is not working. CRobo what do you have to fall back on. In other words mind your business and make your business your business.
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by foster212: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2020
This man still dey? It's been long he made the news.
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Olatara(f): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2020
TheRareGem1:
VP at 53. Congratulations and wishing you more fruitful years ahead.
63 Bros 63.
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by murecool(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:
He failed both as vice president and as Acting president.
You won’t die if you say the truth

God bless your new age and redeem you on paths of righteousness if his grace still favours you which I doubt.
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Zeesugar(f): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2020
Mokason28:
Glorified house boy

Your problem is too Natural seeking for a solution to it is homicide

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Zeesugar(f): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2020
Happy birthday to our Amiable vice president
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by fredoooooo: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2020
Happy Birthday sir cool
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by aspirebig: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Oga be specific

What did he do so that we will know how to avoid him.

Do business with him and find out.

If I had been warned about him, I will not be posting this now.
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Deputy1111(m): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Villagemeat:
you sold your future for 30k. Just shut up forever
...And what have you sold your life for??.. nothing!! ..so useless that can never be bought with smallest amount.
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Lovelyn451(f): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
Happy birthday prof.

But He lacks Charisma, if I look him in the eyes he'd fidget, not bold at all, not my kinda leader!!!
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by APCNig: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:
He failed both as vice president and as Acting president.

God bless your new age and redeem you on paths of righteousness if his grace still favours you which I doubt.

Please tell us which area of life your father has passed. Even giving birth to you is part of his several failures.
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by APCNig: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Happy birthday prof.

But He lacks Charisma, if I look him in the eyes he'd fidget, not bold at all, not my kinda leader!!!

Please tell us about your own father and his charisma. If your father sees Osinbajo, your father will prostrate for him.
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by APCNig: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Villagemeat:
you sold your future for 30k. Just shut up forever

Nobody will buy your future even for 30 kobo.
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by bakescos01: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Seventy7kings:
explain how he failed

He failed to speak truth to power. He is a professor of law and that terrible incident happened to Sowore in the court and he refuse to condemn it. The killings of Nigerians and refuse to say anything. The massive killing in Borno and the VP refuse to say anything about it and waited for Buhari to condemn it far in Ethiopia before he can say anything about it. Being a Pastor, I expected him to be compassionate but this man isn’t compassionate. They think first about themselves and there family and careless about other Nigerians. If we say Buhari government is a failure then the VP is also a failure because he is part of the government.
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Lovelyn451(f): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Another great person born in march...hmm
lemme calculate something for my kids
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by CirocBoi(m): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

People like this have never wished their father in the village birthday wishes but here they are writing long shit about a man who knows nothing about your most distant relatives. The Witcher known for irresponsible statements.

Loooolz True though

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Lovelyn451(f): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
APCNig:

Please tell us about your own father and his charisma. If your father sees Osinbajo, your father will prostrate for him.
its not about who bows to who but who has something to offer who, osinbajo is almost 20yrs older than my father but he has absolutely nothing to offer my father even with his power as vp.

Osinbajo has a great personality, he's a good person no doubt, but never a leader!! And he knows this, so stop defending him because he's from ur tribe, he has nothing to offer Nigerians...
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by APCNig: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lovelyn451:
its not about who bows to who but who has something to offer who, osinbajo is almost 20yrs older than my father but he has absolutely nothing to offer my father even with his power as vp.

Osinbajo has a great personality, he's a good person no doubt, but never a leader!! And he knows this, so stop defending him because he's from ur tribe, he has nothing to offer Nigerians...

E be like say this girl still get home training oo. Bravo, I expected you to go ballistic and we both throw caution into the winds and shred each other. I'm impressed with your cool and calm reply. For this reason, I will remind you of some things which you already know but you do not put them into consideration because you are angry with the situation of things just as I am also

The VP just like deputy governors have no constitutional role. The constitution says that the VP and deputy governors do only jobs assigned to them by the President/Governors. As a matter of fact, the Chief of Staff to the President/Governor has more constitutional powers than the VP/deputy governors because the Chief of Staff manages and schedules the daily activities of the President/Governor and it is when the President/Governors schedule is tight and filled, that is when the Chief of Staff advises the President/Governor to delegate the VP/deputy governor to act in lieu. So, the VP/deputy governors are powerless.

In view of everything that you and I see as being wrong in the country, I'm sorry the VP cannot do anything. Now, can you recall when the President travelled and transferred Presidential Powers to the VP, that was the period the DSS invaded the National Assembly and instantly Osinbajo sacked the head of DSS. Recall that the head of DSS then Mamman Daura is from Buhari's village, he bears the name of Buhari's village Daura as surname, there is even unconfirmed story that Mamman Daura is Buhari's cousin, yet Osinbajo sacked him without blinking an eye. You too should imagine the type of pressure that the so called Northern political machinery would have put on Osinbajo then. But he(Osinbajo) did what he thought was the right thing and told everyone to go to hell.

Recall also, that it was when Osinbajo was acting for Buhari that he(Osinbajo) allowed Nnamdi Kanu the fugitive head of IPOB to go home a free man because Osinbajo thought that is the right thing and he did it. Unfortunately however, Nnamdi Kanu did not keep his part of the agreement to maintain peace, that is why he is a wanted fugitive today.

The two are recent events that you too can remember which prove that Osinbajo has more gut, charisma than most Nigerians.

Or will you advise that he goes and fight the President because of the Insecurity in the country? The President will just tell him(VP) to go get military vest, arms and ammunition and go and kill all Boko Haram boys if it is that easy. Or will you suggest that he resigns? That will be very funny because Buhari will just appoint Mallam Nasir El-Rufai as VP and the Muslim majority Senate will approve it. What will you do then?

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Legendguru: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oh
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Citytrend: 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
We don hear
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by rolando89: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2020
Happy Birthday Respected Vice President Sir

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=yemi+osinbajo+quotes

okrote4real:
PRESS STATEMENT
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 7, 2020

APC Congratulates VP Osinbajo at 63

The All Progressives Congress (APC) felicitates with the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN), on the occasion of his 63rd birthday on Sunday, March 8, 2020.

On this auspicious day, we salute the patriotism, doggedness and untiring efforts of the Vice President in partnering and assisting President Muhammadu Buhari, in tackling insecurity, fighting corruption and resetting the nation's economy on the path of growth and development.

We particularly note the Vice President's massive contributions in the success of the APC-led administration's Social Investment Programme (SIP), which is reputed to be Africa's biggest and most ambitious social welfare policy for the most vulnerable in our society.

Our great party also applauds the Vice President's headship of the National Economic Council (NEC), a development, which has ensured a more beneficial synergy between the Federal and State governments in quickly and frontally addressing issues that are pertinent to the welfare of Nigerians.

Our party is not in any doubt that the commendable partnership of the President and the Vice President would take Nigeria to the Next Level of peace, progress and prosperity.

SIGNED:
Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu
National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman / Lagos State Task Enforces Okada Restriction, 105 Motorcycles Impounded / Buhari Condoles With Sierra Leone Over Fuel Tanker Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.