Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday (16532 Views)

Ohanaeze: APC Congratulates Professor Obiozor / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by maybanks: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wazobiamax22:

what happened to trade-moni

Nigerian Air self disappeared into thin air

what has he achieved

will you say he has done well

And don't tell me he is not the president cause when it's time to take the glory, they both took it

Say no more. Your ignorance is speaking for itself already

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by aspirebig: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hello guys beware of this fraudster, Emmanuel Damilare Olusegun.

His Facebook name is Emmanuel Dharey.

He will take your money and disappears.

We cannot keep quiet and allow people to thrive with scams.

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by babdap: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:
He failed both as vice president and as Acting president.

God bless your new age and redeem you on paths of righteousness if his grace still favours you which I doubt.
it is rather unfortunate that you have access to the internet to type this shit

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Sweeetheart(m): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
kaare Omo odua tokan tokan, igba Odun, Odun kan ni

tesiwaju lati mi se iranlowo fun maalu to je oga e, Idajo wa fun onikaluku ni ojo ikeyin

bi o Odun kan se jonmo ojo ori e le ni, ayo ati idunu ni ipinu mi fun e

ki gbogbo Yoruba ori thread yii ko etikun si awon Omo alayileko ti ile south yeast. Osibanjo ko ni o ba ti baba won je

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by pinacole1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
Happy birthday VP sir.
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Juronautos: 12:19am On Mar 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Juronautos: 12:20am On Mar 08, 2020
ursullalinda:
HBD to the prof made to serve under a dullard in 21st century.
east man
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Whizbuzz(m): 12:48am On Mar 08, 2020
Am wishing you an happy birthday just because you are my name sake and also because we are both ex Igbobians...that's all...you are not making your intellectual capabilities known to that dullard you called your boss. .Igbobians no dey carry last ..UP I,C.Y
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by CXLVII: 1:55am On Mar 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

God bless your new age and redeem you on paths of righteousness if his grace still favours you which I doubt.

Fvck off please!

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Basic123: 2:11am On Mar 08, 2020
cRobo:
This man has no political carreer after the position of VP

well

I won't say a word
if you are intelligent enough,you will know that the peak of political career are VP and or presidency

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by onlinetrading96(m): 3:07am On Mar 08, 2020
Happy birthday sir
Order for your Europe made clothing top designers pant trousers as low as 1500 kindly click profile to dm my contact
Payment on delivery all sizes available
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by okito: 3:26am On Mar 08, 2020
Happy Birthday to the next President of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by jaxxy(m): 3:41am On Mar 08, 2020
Osibanjo is a nice man when he isn't saying unfounded trash about the opposition or defending trash in his own government.

That said, HBD to a very hard working vp. Godbless sir

2 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Strange nonentity spouting nonsense about a luminary.

3 Likes

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by BlackfireX: 4:39am On Mar 08, 2020
Gforce2015:

Ipob e-rat suspected

Amotekun terrorist spotted
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by somtookeke(m): 4:42am On Mar 08, 2020
The All Progressives Congress (APC) felicitates with the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN), on the occasion of his 63rd birthday on Sunday, March 8, 2020.

On this auspicious day, we salute the patriotism, doggedness and untiring efforts of the Vice President in partnering and assisting President Muhammadu Buhari, in tackling insecurity, fighting corruption and resetting the nation's economy on the path of growth and development.

Read More
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/apc-congratulates-yemi-osinbajo-on-his.html

Other Headlines

Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/coronavirus-chinese-nationals-ihedioha.html

Real Madrid: Greenpeace asks LaLiga to consider no-fly rule
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/real-madrid-greenpeace-asks-laliga-to.html

Share, Like, Comment

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by BlackfireX: 4:44am On Mar 08, 2020
Jack500:

Were u born like this or it is someone that curse u?

Am sure ur father will prostate before this man, if he is chanced to see him one on one in his life .

He once prostrated for my father.

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Jesuyinka01(m): 5:41am On Mar 08, 2020
Compare him with ur President
Wazobiamax22:

what happened to trade-moni

Nigerian Air self disappeared into thin air

what has he achieved

will you say he has done well

And don't tell me he is not the president cause when it's time to take the glory, they both took it
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by rashcity: 6:34am On Mar 08, 2020
Happy birthday Sir, May God continue to protect U from the hands of the wicked people who don't want the country to move forward.Enemies of Nigeria must always fail no matter how hard they tru.Goodluck Sir

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Meritocracy: 7:00am On Mar 08, 2020
Congratulations our Vice President, also using the opportunity to Congratulations K1 the Ultimate Wasiu on his 63rd birthday too.
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Zeemam: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2020
Happy birthday to our own man of the people

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Okoroawusa: 7:02am On Mar 08, 2020
Star boy!!

APC Presidential Candidate 2023
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Okoroawusa: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2020
Whizbuzz:
Am wishing you an happy birthday just because you are my name sake and also because we are both ex Igbobians...that's all...you are not making your intellectual capabilities known to that dullard you called your boss. .Igbobians no dey carry last ..UP I,C.Y
But you carry last nah!

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Okoroawusa: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2020
aspirebig:
Hello guys beware of this fraudster, Emmanuel Damilare Olusegun.

His Facebook name is Emmanuel Dharey.

He will take your money and disappears.

We cannot keep quiet and allow people to thrive with scams.

Oga be specific

What did he do so that we will know how to avoid him.
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Meritocracy: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

No trader moni to share this time around.

A supposed pastor running errands for a jihadist

Isn't that wonderful?

Go and perform EEG on your brain, this man has his job and not waiting for 10percent as pastor. Pastor should be a part time job, is pastor a profession if not for stupid people taking them as God .
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by ekwerendi(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You are too negative, what do you gain from such
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by Harkinloyhe19(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2020
God bless your new age sir
Re: APC Congratulates Yemi Osinbajo On His 63 Birthday by 7lives: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2020
Jack500:

Please, don't confuse this man with your father, pls.
CHAI, that was hot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal / Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism / Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.