Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Worst Kind Of People - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Worst Kind Of People (43246 Views)

What Is The Worst Sin A Christian Can Commit / Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
so why support them? why declare that if u cant take the heat, dont come to nairaland as if that is what the platform stands for. my opinion still stands that they are the worst kind than all the people mentioned there

I don't support them I'm just saying if you can't take the heat don't go in the kitchen.

Nairaland is filled with frustrated clowns.

Just don't take it personally.
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by fykes(m): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nnemuka:
The moment you introduce yourself as pastor, man of God, woman of God etc I stop listening to whatever you are saying...
Bunch of scammers
Most folks are like you this days... However, I simply become woke. I listen for the word of God in the person, I judge what he says by the word and I don't hesitate to point them out when they are wrong...
The fake ones Hardly knows the word conclusively, and once u point something out they said or opined wrongly, they pack up and zoom

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Who are you to determine who is worst?

U dey mind d 'holier than thou' OP
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Adesolomon2014:

U dey mind d 'holier than thou' OP

If you fulfil at least two of the listed vices, you are not fit to dwell in normal human society and lack common decency.
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Kenneth10110(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
frosbel2:

Is that what your scammer pastor told you ?

So trafficking in human beings or scamming is the same sin as lying ?

You people need help

Sin is sin go and read your bible no sin is to small in the creators sight. Na small sin self fit carry some people go hell fire. In all we pray for God's grace and forgiveness of our sins.
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
fykes:

Most folks are like you this days... However, I simply become woke. I listen for the word of God in the person, I judge what he says by the word and I don't hesitate to point them out when they are wrong...
The fake ones Hardly knows the word conclusively, and once u point something out they said or opined wrongly, they pack up and zoom

99% of Nigerian pastors are FAKE. This is a FACT.
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Sin is sin go and read your bible no sin is to small in the creators sight. Na small sin self fit carry some people go hell fire. In all we pray for God's grace and forgiveness of our sins.

Which bible ? The one your SLAVE MASTERS gave to your ancestors while stealing their land and resources ? Lol

Trust me , sin is not sin. These sins are the worst of all.
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by fykes(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
frosbel2:

Rev. David Ogbueli of Dominion City is 100% NOT FAKE!!!
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by virago(f): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
frosbel2:
1. Men and women who abandon their children
2. People who use the name of God to steal, rob and scam
3. Men who sleep with wives of other men and women who sleep with the husbands of other women
4. Adult children who curse and fight their parents
5. Traders who will sell you poison or fake drugs or fake products to make a profit
6. People who shed the blood of the innocent for refusing to believe in their myths
7. People who treat women like meat for 'sex' benefits
8. Employers who pay starvation wages and employers who do not pay their workers for months
9. Those who cheat the orphan and widow out of their inheritance
10. Loan sharks who charge very high interest rates for small and medium size loans
11. Those who engage in drug trafficking to destroy the youth
12. Those who engage in human trafficking. Imagine selling human beings to make plenty of money. Worthless scumbags.
13. Cultists who think that being tough is to kill and maim your fellow man. These people are usually cowards.
14. Racists who treat you differently because of skin color. Racists are a lower form of the humanoid specie.
15. Those who play politics with the destruction and misery of human life. Their future is sealed with suffering and punishment. Examples, Boko Haram, Russia and western countries starting wars all over the place for financial gain.
16. Those who invade communities and massacre women and children because of ordinary COW. These id1iots value the life of a COW more than that of a Human. They are subhuman. Horrible individuals
17. Kidnappers and ritualists who will do anything to make money even if it means sacrificing babies or their own families. Their greed will surely destroy them
18. Paedophiles who molest small children up to the age of 15. Some even target babies. These people deserve to HANG.
19. Yahoo Yahoo boys who live large on the misery of others. They have no shame. Poverty is waiting for them at the end.

I can go on writing more examples, for now this list should suffice.

Feel free to add your own.

14 is a racist comment against racist , racist are still humans and should not be regarded as lower than human
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Iceberg3: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
donbachi:
And a political party (apc) dat used lies and fake promises to win elections.

Yes o.
And zombies who brought them to power with their mining yes wide open
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by 46arcadez(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
Guilty of one
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by 2016easy2017: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
donbachi:
And a political party (apc) dat used lies and fake promises to win elections.

And a Buhari dat used lies and fake promises to win elections.
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Emily22(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
1Dray:

Stup up! Ole ni is just you and your family. You use this silly lines to steal. Not everybody is a thief like you think, you know. With this kind of mentality, how can this country ever be good?

Aye n ba e ja
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by 2016easy2017: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
masterP042:
Op u tried.
What about the God that watches all these things happen and do nothing. He knows they will happen, he's capable of preventing it but yet he still allows it happen.
The painful part is forgiving the offender, just cos of 1 mins forgiveness prayer, not compensating the victims, some who even might have probably died and gone to hell.
I don't blame the creatures, I blame the creator.

oh! u got it wrong.
that will give justification for the offenders to be in everlasting hell for obaying the devil.
forgiveness is because GOD is so merciful and conssiderate. imagine me that i've wronged manytimes and many others like that
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by 2016easy2017: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
things I've bought from SHOPRITE that were either fake or spoilt

maclean
bama maiyonnaise
Bona maiyonnaise
fried rice
toothbrush
torch-light
carrots
grapes
and many i cant remember.
now i only buy bread.
i even learnt they are about leaving

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Ovii123(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=87260077]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Almost concluded that you are a real niggarrr untill my eye see number 19

Remove number 19 niggarrr

And also show that huzzle some respect
Don't just call it yahoo yahoo

You can say huzzling or bombing or street

Exactly. My niggar how will I get ur contact so that I can chat you up, please I need ur help.
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Yankee101: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
frosbel2:

Yes indeed, he came so that they can ask for forgiveness again and again and still make heaven irrespective of the pain and misery they bring to humanity.

You people are brainwashed and deluded .

Have you ever done anything wrong to your parents and they forgave you?
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
Witches and wizards. Herbalists that kill people. Assassins and Rumour peddlers as well as Nigerian politicians
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by 1Dray(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Emily22:

Aye n ba e ja

Everybody is not Ole ni, you're the only Barawo here.
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Papadoh(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
So what you are basically saying is that the worst kind of people are... bad people? Okay.
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
masterP042:
Op u tried.
What about the God that watches all these things happen and do nothing. He knows they will happen, he's capable of preventing it but yet he still allows it happen.
The painful part is forgiving the offender, just cos of 1 mins forgiveness prayer, not compensating the victims, some who even might have probably died and gone to hell.
those that had gone to hell probably had a chance to accept christ.GOD is too gracious,that is just his nature. Don't cause trouble for yourself by condemning GOD his ways are not your ways,and his thoughts are not your thoughts."for as the heavens are higher than the earth so is his thoughts higher than yours. GOD doesn't make mistakes.be cautious!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Papadoh(m): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
virago:

14 is a racist comment against racist , racist are still humans and should not be regarded as lower than human
lol Ironic, isn't it?
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by luluman: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
frosbel2:
1. Men and women who abandon their children
2. People who use the name of God to steal, rob and scam
3. Men who sleep with wives of other men and women who sleep with the husbands of other women
4. Adult children who curse and fight their parents
5. Traders who will sell you poison or fake drugs or fake products to make a profit
6. People who shed the blood of the innocent for refusing to believe in their myths
7. People who treat women like meat for 'sex' benefits
8. Employers who pay starvation wages and employers who do not pay their workers for months
9. Those who cheat the orphan and widow out of their inheritance
10. Loan sharks who charge very high interest rates for small and medium size loans
11. Those who engage in drug trafficking to destroy the youth
12. Those who engage in human trafficking. Imagine selling human beings to make plenty of money. Worthless scumbags.
13. Cultists who think that being tough is to kill and maim your fellow man. These people are usually cowards.
14. Racists who treat you differently because of skin color. Racists are a lower form of the humanoid specie.
15. Those who play politics with the destruction and misery of human life. Their future is sealed with suffering and punishment. Examples, Boko Haram, Russia and western countries starting wars all over the place for financial gain.
16. Those who invade communities and massacre women and children because of ordinary COW. These id1iots value the life of a COW more than that of a Human. They are subhuman. Horrible individuals
17. Kidnappers and ritualists who will do anything to make money even if it means sacrificing babies or their own families. Their greed will surely destroy them
18. Paedophiles who molest small children up to the age of 15. Some even target babies. These people deserve to HANG.
19. Yahoo Yahoo boys who live large on the misery of others. They have no shame. Poverty is waiting for them at the end.

I can go on writing more examples, for now this list should suffice.

Feel free to add your own.
20 People who will come to another person's land to make money yet not respect the law of the land.
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Dollabiz: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oh
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by lexy2(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
Where is SARS and Naija politicians in this list? It's very incomplete.
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by wisdomkid: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Amazing list. De evil ones grin grin will be against this list now and be talking nonsense.
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
mascot87:

I'm tired of life. I have done everything you talked about giving my life to Christ but I keep going back and my situation gets worst daily. No day I situation doesn't get worst than the previous day. It's just death that is left to happen but I pray it doesn't happen to me and that situation turn around for the best

Have you prayed?
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
frosbel2:

How was this research conducted?
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by MansoryMX(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
bluefilm:

I'd say 95%

Just because of the rumored corona virus in the country, some evil marketers want to increase the prices of face mask and hand sanitizers.

Such people value money much more than human lives.

cheesy cheesy

Re: The Worst Kind Of People by valentinos22(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
masterP042:
Op u tried.

Romans 9:16...

God can kill all humans in nigeria and Ghanians will still worship Him...

The ways of the creator are past finding out....
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by 3RNEST(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
PotatoSalad:
1. People who owe you money. Will not answer your calls and texts, and will disappear for some months and then come back to call you "Boss mi" like you've forgotten about it.

2. Boss boss, make I use your phone check something for Google real quick... Goes ahead to log into Instagram to watch Janemena
grin grin chai
Re: The Worst Kind Of People by NiCurious: 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
engrchykae:
the creator is God and men are gods.
So men should start taking responsibility for this world.
God made gods to take charge of this world.
When men,small gods failed to know the law and constitution of this world, problems are inevitable.
The Bible should have come out more scientific than religious maybe that would have helped selfish humans to understand.
Majority of humans are silly gods who would retrogress back into dogs.
The difference between gods and dogs is just in orientation of the letters,the orientation of the mind.

And a dyslexic atheist is someone who doesn't believe in Dog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / Catholic Church Rejects Lockdown Ease For Easter Celebrations In Rivers State / US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.