Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo (37319 Views)

Two COVID19 Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Center / 2 Coronavirus Patients Abscond From Oyo Isolation Centre / Lagos Goes After 60,000 HIV Victims Who Abscond From Treatment - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by JasonBoss: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Gforce2015:
The Chinese guy go don spread the virus. Make dem dey die from that axis.. RIP in advance
and where did they say the Chinese man was infected??
Coconut Head

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by YorubaKinging: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lol
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by SundayIgbanke: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

hahaha!!! before they luck them up at SARS office claiming they are under quarantine... they kept the poor Italian in a room without AC and only fed him Amala or Akpu with ketchup, few days after lagos mosquito almost finished him they released him to go and die at home

[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by Ginibaby877: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
YOU EARN 50-60k monthly salary and you have to wait till the month ends before30-31 days before you access it

But with recharge and get paid you earn 10-70k daily , as you do your normal recharges, just like you do daily�

Smart men and women join RAGP to earn passively from the telecommunications sector
The lowest package is 5,000
Ask me how so you can get started�
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Gforce2015:
The Chinese guy go don spread the virus.
Make dem dey die from that axis..
RIP in advance

Your mama born slowpoke but she nor know. Abeg waka jeje, see you see express oh Egungun

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by Doncento: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/coronavirus-chinese-nationals-abscond-project-sites-in-imo/
they were working for past three weeks or they were hired from chinko with their corona into Owerri there weeks ago, Ihedioha why did u import corona virus into Owerri just under one month of your administration
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by bamasite2: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Who chase them?
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by Perfecttouchade: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Find them o, they can not come and be running this kind time o ...ara ilu e ma ba wa wa chinko kiri
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by Flame4chi(m): 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Not again God!

I thought we have settled this coronavirus brouhaha when they claimed the only infected person in the country is at the verge of being discharged and already enjoying amala

Maybe the money earmarked for the project has vanished to thin air and a perfect alibi is to pin the disappearance on these imaginary Chinese expatriates

Abi Nah. Before you go know the next new is they are not registered and are trying to track them.
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by amaniro: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

hahaha!!! before they luck them up at SARS office claiming they are under quarantine... they kept the poor Italian in a room without AC and only fed him Amala or Akpu with ketchup, few days after lagos mosquito almost finished him they released him to go and die at home

I laughed so hard.grin I don't think a Nairaland comment has cracked me up like this cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by lmm4real: 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
Flexherbal:

They better do. We do not want the spread of that virus, in Nigeria, at all.

For those of you asking, if we have herbs for Coronavirus, the answer is , No.
We major on the male organ.

For men having erectile/two minutes wahala, check my signature.

A lot can happen in two minutes cool
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by Hkk1414: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
Really
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by CanadaOrBust: 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
O
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by SoNature(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

I practically laughed out loud after reading this
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by Kachi4christ(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
sirabu:
What ?, this Emeka wants to use Covid 19 to destroy Nigeria, as in Revenge for making him loose IMO state seat.
Who deals with Chinese in these trying moment, if not suicide bombers.
FG should take note.
U simply don't have sense at all, this Chinese people have been in the Imo State since last year even before the corona virus started.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by SoNature(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wickedtruths:
I was telling some idiots the other day that only Lagos has the capacity to tackle Coronavirus and they were arguing.

Are you sure you understood what you read?

The Chinese ran away to avoid discrimination
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by kingsleybrave(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lizzydonnah:
Gengen
Seriously still having fantasies for the lips ......I don't mind the covid 19

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by raylandmark: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by Adebowalay(m): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
That part wey... MEANWHILE start from...na him make me laugh troway water for bed tonight....God must dabaru bihari... hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by Wickedtruths: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
SoNature:

Are you sure you understood what you read?

The Chinese ran away to avoid discrimination

Why didn't they run away in other places?
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by mytime24(f): 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Him no won chop amala cheesy

If u know u knw
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by aspirebig: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Guys beware of this man.
A smooth talker who collects your money and disappears.
Emmanuel Damilare Olusegun.
His Facebook name is Emmanuel Dharey

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Is it a good thing to quarantine somebody. I laugh whenever the authorities are looking for the people who have been in contact with the infected Italian. If I have been in contact, do they really think I will surrender myself. Tufia! I cannot live a miserable life of depression where people will be watching me and using me to do experiment. angry
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by SoNature(m): 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by Djmamman(m): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2020

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by PopeFlatino(m): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
grin pure fake news..they still plenty for that ihiagwa/nekkede express
supereagle:
Not true. I saw them working at Road safety junction today.
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by Advancedman(m): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/coronavirus-chinese-nationals-abscond-project-sites-in-imo/

Sometimes it's not funny at all for the unreasonable malicious and mischievous act of the press.
'The Chinese nationals undertaking road project in IMO" is appropriate for the heading.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by joshjc(m): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

you funny die
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by Kuficking: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wow

Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by ikdaddy01(m): 12:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Fake news. I saw 2 yday along Egbu rd.
Which reporter is carrying this kind of useless news. He should be sanctioned.
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by KullestKid101(m): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2020
This news is Fake and absurd. I'm an Imolite, I live close to one of their sites here in Owerri and we see them working, everyday (including Sundays).. grin

Nawa o.. So much fake news everywhere you go angry
Re: Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo by Wickedtruths: 12:20am On Mar 08, 2020
SoNature:

I guess you live on the moon

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/local/amaechi-coronavirus-has-stopped-us-from-completing-lagos-ibadan-rail/h7e59qy.amp

You're irredeemably daft.

Go and read what is in the link you posted and read the OP's post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammad Ali Dastak: Coronavirus Kills Member Of Iranian Parliament / Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi / 27-Year-Old Ronald Who Has Never Had Erection Undergoes Surgery In Abuja(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.