Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo (11208 Views)

Yahaya Bello Not Hiding In Our House – Family Of Ex-Kogi Gov, Prince Audu / Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants / 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by hisexcellency34: 5:29am On Mar 08, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello on Saturday denied claims that he is part of those plotting the removal of the embattled National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

Oshiomhole had claimed some governors and a minister are behind his ordeal because of their selfish ambition to hijack the party for personal gains.

Corroborating Oshiomhole, the party’s National Vice-Chairman (South-South), Hilliard Eta had listed Bello as one of the major culprits causing the ongoing crisis in the party.

According to him “Those people mentioned in that story are the major culprits; perhaps if you add Yahaya Bello of Kogi State there, it will be complete.

However, speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Kingsley Fanwo, Kogi state Commissioner for Information denied Eta’s claim. He said Bello will never do anything that will disrupt the peace of the party.

“Governor Yahaya Bello will never do anything that will disrupt the peace of APC. His interest has always been the peace and stability of the party”.

“He is a true party man whose interest is the continued political relevance even beyond 2023,” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/oshiomhole-im-not-part-of-those-causing-crisis-in-apc-yahaya-bello/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by Witcher(f): 5:34am On Mar 08, 2020
All these machinations have nothing to do with Oshiomhole as chairman. Of course, he has his own problems, because, yes, he is autocratic coming from the labour background. Running the party to him is like a fight, as every enemy has to be crushed. So, he is not diplomatic.

So that is not the issue. He is not new on the political turf having served as chairman of NLC and governor for eight years. He has not changed anything about his character. I think the Bagudu-led Progressive Governors’ group thought they had control of the situation, but when NEC convened, they found out really they don’t have the numbers.

Of all the NWC members, majority knows the imperfection of the chairman, but like Buhari said, constitutionally how do you just say you have removed the chairman of the party because there are set down rules and regulations. If not for Buhari's soft character and too much diplomacy Oshiomole would have been removed

Arising from the foregoing and having regards to the huge responsibilities bestowed on us as officers of the party and in the overriding interest of our members, we are left with no option but to demand that Comrade Adams Oshiomhoie resign his position, as national chairman in other to stem the slide and provide an enabling environment for genuine healing, reconciliation and the practice of true democracy within the party across the country.

You will have your supporters and you will have your adversaries and this is normal and what is important is that in the political party there must be expressions of various views; there must be the accommodation of tendencies, but what should never be allowed is to engage in anti-party activities. We didn’t even discuss that because it is not yet a major issue for the attention of NEC. So Oshiomole just resigned peacefully. Before it get messy for you and your goons.
From lake Havasu City
Good morning Nigerians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by Drakkernoir: 5:36am On Mar 08, 2020
Lol, people are beginning to align....

Politics in naija is interesting tho
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by cRobo: 5:42am On Mar 08, 2020
Cowardly said

I won't say a word
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by hisexcellency34: 5:46am On Mar 08, 2020
Dont mind him..sitting on the fence

cRobo:
Cowardly said

I won't say a word
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by ghettokid1(m): 5:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Foolish Coward
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by donbachi(m): 6:31am On Mar 08, 2020
U may not be among those causing the crisis....but among those sponsoring it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by Osehnetworld(m): 6:32am On Mar 08, 2020
T
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by NigeriaBam: 6:38am On Mar 08, 2020
grin Hypocrite. One of the beneficiaries cool shocked
They asked tortoise who opened the pot of soup & the tortoise said am not the person that ate the fish inside the pot of soup. Now how did the tortoise knew there was fish inside? Who asked yeye Bello if he is among those after frog OSHIOMHOLE.

Check my Profile or Signature For LowerPrice Data.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 08, 2020

Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by Bossontop(m): 6:38am On Mar 08, 2020
undecided
Can any good thing come out from yahaya bello

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by CXLVII: 6:40am On Mar 08, 2020
Well said.

If David Beckham had stayed put with Los Angeles Lakers, their was already strong indication that Buhari might have never been the vice president of FIFA.

As for Yahaya Bello, above 1.5. he will score in their next match.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by lekkan(m): 6:40am On Mar 08, 2020
"Governor Yahaya Bello will never do anything that will disrupt the peace of APC. His interest has always been the peace and stability of the party”.

“He is a true party man whose interest is the continued political relevance even beyond 2023,” he said.<

Nothing to disrupt the peace of APC and not his state?? Peace and stability of the party and Not Nigeria??
A party Man and not a leader of his people
I think all these explains all!!

Can another reasonable party apart from APC and PDP just rise!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by ChaoHendrix: 6:40am On Mar 08, 2020
These men are already rich for Christ sake..
Why are they still grappling for power at the expense of Nigerian plebeians? angry

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by bamasite2: 6:42am On Mar 08, 2020
You sure?

Of course, no one expects you to agree!
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by Flexherbal(m): 6:42am On Mar 08, 2020
“He is a true party man whose interest is the continued political relevance even beyond 2023,” he said.

They are all after political relevance.
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 08, 2020
Politics,
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by YovvInteriors(m): 6:43am On Mar 08, 2020
Interesting

For POP ceiling design, pls contact me.
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by topshotnista(m): 6:44am On Mar 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by monaPhilz: 6:45am On Mar 08, 2020
Na dem, dem. Oshiomhole, Bello, Fanwo and APC are entirely useless to Nigerians.
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by BlackfireX: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2020
I don't understand...
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by mytime24(f): 6:49am On Mar 08, 2020
Happy sunday nlders
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by gaskiyamagana: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2020
He he, he don grown big politically to start causing trouble for APC at National level. Kogi people how is Yahya Bello political market for you?
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by Lilhumble(m): 6:51am On Mar 08, 2020
Hey guys
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by Alexun(m): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by hemucology(m): 6:54am On Mar 08, 2020
I don't kw why I like that man ...... Adam oshiomole

Make u no argue with me oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by olaboy33(m): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2020
That's how Yahaya Bello laughed last against Dino.
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by shadelek(m): 6:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Lord pls let the crisis in APC continue.
We're tired of this government that has no bearing nor plans for us
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by fykes(m): 6:59am On Mar 08, 2020
NigeriaBam:
grin Hypocrite. One of the beneficiaries cool shocked
They asked tortoise who opened the pot of soup & the tortoise said am not the person that ate the fish inside the pot of soup. Now how did the tortoise knew there was fish inside? Who asked yeye below if he is among those after frog OSHIOMHOLE.

Check my Profile or Signature For LowerPrice Data.
Pls show me that tortoise... I get wetin I want ask am
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by Passionate888: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2020
It's a LAI grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Not Part Of Those Causing Crisis In APC - Kingsley Fanwo by lion042(m): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2020
Hi, you are cute...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York / 2024 Budget: Reject Wike’s Proposal – SERAP Tells Akpabio / VAT In Nigeria Is Very Low - EU/ECOWAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.