Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Need A Loan Of 1 Million Naira In Exchange Of My House Documents - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan Of 1 Million Naira In Exchange Of My House Documents (872 Views)

Can I Sell My House To Invest In Business ? / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Of 1 Million Naira In Exchange Of My House Documents by kemkem303: 6:21am On Mar 08, 2020
I need a loan of 1 million naira to boast my business in ondo state...I have a completed building and another...pls someone should help me on where to get loan with affordable interest rate..
Re: I Need A Loan Of 1 Million Naira In Exchange Of My House Documents by Ayemileto(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2020
Go to bank na.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 1 Million Naira In Exchange Of My House Documents by Conner44: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2020
Go to diamond bank. Ask about their credit card facility. If your property is located in an ‘okay’ location you can get up to N2.5M from them as a loan.

Just remember read the fine print before you sign anything and that’s all.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan Of 1 Million Naira In Exchange Of My House Documents by fini22(m): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2020
kemkem303:
I need a loan of 1 million naira to boast my business in ondo state...I have a completed building and another...pls someone should help me on where to get loan with affordable interest rate..
Call 08039111568
Re: I Need A Loan Of 1 Million Naira In Exchange Of My House Documents by emmawealth: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ayemileto:
Go to bank na.

God bless you for this info.

Pls do you have details abt the Dimond loan. Secondly must I have an account with them before I can access the loan.

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 1 Million Naira In Exchange Of My House Documents by Ayemileto(m): 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
emmawealth:

Pls do you have details abt the Dimond loan. Secondly must I have an account with them before I can access the loan.

Thanks.

I think the person below is the one you want to quote, and not me.

Conner44:
Go to diamond bank. Ask about their credit card facility. If your property is located in an ‘okay’ location you can get up to N2.5M from them as a loan.

Re: I Need A Loan Of 1 Million Naira In Exchange Of My House Documents by emmawealth: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Conner44:

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 And Bill Gates / A Fairly Used Nikon D3500 Camera For Sale / A tokunbo Volvo Truck For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.