Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,771 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City (10824 Views)

Lagos Amaka. Pics From Nigeria's Greatest City / Lokoja, 3 Others Make List Of Fastest Growing World Cities - Visual Capitalist / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by LegendHer0: 8:23am On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:

You have to ask the mods why. When people post images of poverty and fighting, it always shows very well. But post images of development, and suddenly ''technical issues'' arise.

The pics show very well on desktop PCs....for now.

I think sometimes it’s always like that. I’ll check it on PC then.
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Blazebond(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2020
Hahaha,a country that has no electricity and they ain't even working to bridge the gap,a country that lacks good roads,pathetic railways system,infrastructure is pathetic,security is pathetic,under-employment is their second name,terrible educational system,horse-shit economy etc,Nigeria is not developing in anyway,stop consoling yourselves with all these fine pictures of a so-called developing whatever city,state or region,nowhere in Nigeria is developing,don't allow mediocrity turn you into a dunce,nigeria is dying,a country where per average salary is 50 to 70 k a month in 2020 for a graduate is not improving,swallow your pride and accept it that we are dying,all those photogenic roads and buildings you are celebrating where constructed on over-inflated contracts incase you don't know.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by bigpicture001: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:
Not forgetting Abuja, Africa's 2nd most beautiful city after Cape Town.

Abuja is not close to beautiful as compared to the 5the south African most developed city....

Type "Durban in south Africa" nd see for urself

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2020
Blazebond:
Hahaha,a country that has no electricity and they ain't even working to bridge the gap,a country that lacks good roads,pathetic railways system,infrastructure is pathetic,security is pathetic,under-employment is their second name,terrible educational system,horse-shit economy etc,Nigeria is not developing in anyway,stop consoling yourselves with all these fine pictures of a so-called developing whatever city,state or region,nowhere in Nigeria is developing,don't allow mediocrity turn you into a dunce,nigeria is dying,a country where per average salary is 50 to 70 k a month in 2020 for a graduate is not improving,swallow your pride and accept it that we are dying,all those photogenic roads and buildings you are celebrating where constructed on over-inflated contracts incase you don't know.
seriously an issue to be prioritised
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by malele(m): 8:51am On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:

There's nothing 'small' about Lagos.

It's a bigger city than London.

Dey fool urself
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by ednut1(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2020
No drainage, no water supply, no good road, no tram or rail. Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2020
chatinent:
Small London.
small London ke?? Lagos also have huge infrastructures as London. is just that most Nigerians don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by okpalaAnambra: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:

Which one did your father build?
And which one did your own father also build tongue

Two of u are poor retched Nigerians..

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2020
ednut1:
No drainage, no water supply, no good road, no tram or rail. Abeg
some areas.... even New York and other developed cities has same
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Niggmatic: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:

You have to ask the mods why. When people post images of poverty and fighting, it always shows very well. But post images of development, and suddenly ''technical issues'' arise.

Oga stop crying like a baby over nothing.
This has nothing to do with Mods or whatever.

Reduce the size of those images, it will be displayed.

Always read instructions

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Yahman1(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2020
Arrewa:
Let's Continue holding our leaders accountable instead of any region or individual...

I visited Lagos and was amazed...

The north is rising and we shall get there...

Development is hitting every part!

Foreign and local almajiris are being banned...

Education is taking over the north...

The north that I always dream....

We are getting there...

Which Education is taking over the North?
The North doesn't take Education serious, Even till the next 50 years.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2020
Yahman1:

Which Education is taking over the North?
The North doesn't take Education serious, Even till the next 50 years.
Bros jst take a tour round north and see for yourself
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by engrchykae(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:

it's African slave attitude or mentality that's disturbing the guy.
Sambisa is bigger than Belgium.
And yet that little Belgium controls the whole of Congo.
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by RenaissanceGuy: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2020
There's no difference between Lagos and New Delhi - they're both failed cities. At least the latter even has modern rail system, Lagos has none and is a disgrace to itself. I blame the FG though for allowing the population to swell that way without coming in to do something about it, like asking 40% of multinationals to relocate to neighboring Ogun and giving tax incentives to those who comply.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Yahman1(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2020
spendoon:

Bros jst take a tour round north and see for yourself
Where in the North? I'm currently in the North and I know what am saying, there are lots of Government schools provided for them but the number of out of school children surpasses that of those enrolled in schools

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by olasco2035: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by 0m0nnakoda: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2020
Nothing like North nothing like south
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by RemoveKebab: 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:

guy most peeps here are not using p.c to view NL
Go and repost those pic or this thread is good as dead.

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by MickzyDonald: 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
Wetin we no go see for Nairaland

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Earlystar698(m): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
Arrewa:
We love development....

Keep it up south west....

Some people have been blaming the north since 1966

The north keep developing
yes North is developing

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by WorWorBoy: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:
Not forgetting Abuja, Africa's 2nd most beautiful city after Cape Town.

you must be high on cow dung Abuja can’t even measure up to Cairo not to even talk of Nairobi
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by horsepower102: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
If you use google map to study Lagos, you will realize that lagos has the same problem Ibadan has.

The parts of Lagos that we see all the time that looks beautiful is like a tiny percentage of the state.

The majority of Lagos state looks ugly and slumlike.

Use google maps to study Lagos and Ibadan and see what I am saying.

Anytime I see beautiful pictures of Lagos, it is always from the same areas which to me is false advertising just like those posting Nice areas of Ibadan and claiming the whole city looks like that.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Front0lane: 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
It is the Igbo mod that is not allowing the pix to show since it is Lagos. All they know how to do dish out 100 year ban to their igbotic soul. One day one day I will catch one of them in Lagos, woe betide your bigoted soul that day. I de gather una pictures for now.

Rossinnki:

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
If you are a good waitier or waitress and reside in Lagos , chat me up asap check my signature and call me for more details
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Yahman1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
horsepower102:
If you use google map to study Lagos, you will realize that lagos has the same problem Ibadan has.

The parts of Lagos that we see all the time that looks beautiful is like a tiny percentage of the state.

The majority of Lagos state looks ugly and slumlike.

Use google maps to study Lagos and Ibadan and see what I am saying.

Anytime I see beautiful pictures of Lagos, it is always from the same areas which to me is false advertising just like those posting Nice areas of Ibadan and claiming the whole city looks like that.
Exactly, the funniest thing is that most of these people posting all this pics don't live in Lagos, they assume from what they read on the internet that Lagos is a small paradise. Every LG in Lagos is filled with ghettos and slums

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by GamalNasser: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:

True it's is a big slum

1 Like

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by GamalNasser: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Arrewa:
Let's Continue holding our leaders accountable instead of any region or individual...

I visited Lagos and was amazed...

The north is rising and we shall get there...

Development is hitting every part!

Foreign and local almajiris are being banned...

Education is taking over the north...

The north that I always dream....

We are getting there...

Please I am curious , what in Lagos amazed U?
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Provalker: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
Front0lane:
It is the Igbo mod that is not allowing the pix to show since it is Lagos. All they know how to do dish out 100 year ban to their igbotic soul. One day one day I will catch one of them in Lagos, woe betide your bigoted soul that day. I de gather una pictures for now.

Lalasticlala and the mods rules 13 and 20.
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Ykc2(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
If you never been to any western world before and they show you lagos from drone picture you will think Lagos has close gutters ,if you like go garden take all the pictures, if you dont show me ijora Mushin ajegunle amukoko oshodi ajamgbadi agege ebute metta east and west makoko oworo ikorodu then you never start
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by TUANKU(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
Rossinnki:

It's a bigger ghetto you mean?
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Front0lane: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
Provalker:
Lalasticlala and the mods rules 13 and 20.

You for tell them make any of them meet me for Domino's for Ajah here now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ / Kaduna NURTW Pays Over N5m To Secure Release Of Kidnapped Drivers / Ayoku, Top Businessman, Dies At 69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.