Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City (10877 Views)

Lagos Amaka. Pics From Nigeria's Greatest City / Lokoja, 3 Others Make List Of Fastest Growing World Cities - Visual Capitalist / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Binidefender: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Bini is the original owner of lag and not Yoruba
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 09, 2020
Yahman1:

Where in the North? I'm currently in the North and I know what am saying, there are lots of Government schools provided for them but the number of out of school children surpasses that of those enrolled in schools
Where in the north are you currently doing your spear parts business let me use that place as an example
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Yahman1(m): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2020
spendoon:

Where in the north are you currently doing your spear parts business let me use that place as an example
I can see u want to tow the tribalistic lane, I repeat the North doesn't take Education serious, I served in the education sector. U can keep decieving yourself online.
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by johnmartus(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2020
That Nigga was born with hatred.
Gandollaar:

Lobatan!

Helinues don begin buy market wey im money nor rich dis early mormor
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by IronGalaxy: 1:40am On Mar 11, 2020
Rossinnki:
Not forgetting Abuja, Africa's 2nd most beautiful city after Cape Town.

Not a chance. Africa has Cairo, Algiers, Tunis, Rabat, Kigali, Tangiers, Windhoek, Nairobi, Gaborone etc. Abuja can't stand next to these cities let alone South African ones

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by tevinsolt: 1:56am On Mar 11, 2020
Rossinnki:

I never said or implied I was Yoruba. Like a typical tribalist, you concluded I must be Yoruba because I posted Lagos images. Who will cure you Nigerians of this tribalism? It really makes you sound dumb. It actually diminishes you as a people. We never used to be like this, even on Nairaland.

"Overrated lagos" is his opinion, just like you have yours.
And I personally think his opinion best describe the reality of Lagos.

You attacked his opinion by calling out his father in an impolite manner, just like a typical nairaland tribalist would but you want to cure Tribalism on Nairaland?
You might want to take the speck out of your own eye first.
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Rossinnki: 3:58am On Mar 11, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Not a chance. Africa has Cairo, Algiers, Tunis, Rabat, Kigali, Tangiers, Windhoek, Nairobi, Gaborone etc. Abuja can't stand next these cities let alone South African ones

STRICTLY your opinion. Those cities you named are filled with slums. UNLIKE Abuja.
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Rossinnki: 3:59am On Mar 11, 2020
tevinsolt:

"Overrated lagos" is his opinion, just like you have yours.
And I personally think his opinion best describe the reality of Lagos.

You attacked his opinion by calling out his father in an impolite manner, just like a typical nairaland tribalist would but you want to cure Tribalism on Nairaland?
You might want to take the speck out of your own eye first.

Get a life, you white worshiper. We know what YOU are about. Restoring COLONIAL architecture and European aesthetics, as shown in this stupid thread you started once, which everyone rightfully ignored:

https://www.nairaland.com/5090184/nigerian-architectural-space-needs-renaissance

Sorry. That era is over for GOOD. WE get to decide OUR OWN aesthetics. You dig?

I bet you're one of the mods, or the mod who prevented those Lagos pictures from posting properly.

Funny how your pictures are showing perfectly in your thread.

Foreign mod.
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by MusaChukwudi: 4:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Rossinnki:

I never said or implied I was Yoruba. Like a typical tribalist, you concluded I must be Yoruba because I posted Lagos images. Who will cure you Nigerians of this tribalism? It really makes you sound dumb. It actually diminishes you as a people. We never used to be like this, even on Nairaland.

Shut up! Are you Yoruba? If not shut up!

Go and hail your village and leave Lagos alone!
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Rossinnki: 4:09am On Mar 11, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Spear chucking savage. YOU don't get to come in here and dictate to others their loyalties or sensibilities. We cannot all be primitive spear chuckers like you.
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by tevinsolt: 6:13am On Mar 11, 2020
Rossinnki:

Get a life, you white worshiper. We know what YOU are about. Restoring COLONIAL architecture and European aesthetics, as shown in this stupid thread you started once, which everyone rightfully ignored:

https://www.nairaland.com/5090184/nigerian-architectural-space-needs-renaissance

Sorry. That era is over for GOOD. WE get to decide OUR OWN aesthetics. You dig?

I bet you're one of the mods, or the mod who prevented those Lagos pictures from posting properly.

Funny how your pictures are showing perfectly in your thread.

Foreign mod.

you clearly seek attention, but I'll let you off easy.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you probably don't live in Nigeria if you're up this late....but hey you never know

I see the word "colonial" is a source of immense trigger to you.........the irony can't be lost on you, it's amazing how you've deluled yourself to believe a premise that justifies your use of an European invented hand held device........ but accuses another of being a "White Worshipper"....ahh I know!
A show of pride .......... In rubbish.

I'll give you a hint.....A restoration or some sort of renaissance of "colonial" architecture or something similar is when Nigeria is on the right course to infrastural development.
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by IronGalaxy: 6:17am On Mar 11, 2020
Rossinnki:

STRICTLY your opinion. Those cities you named are filled with slums. UNLIKE Abuja.
Lol, here's the bottom line, no Nigerian city can be mentioned next to a South African one FACT!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by eledacedar(f): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Nibo ni ile baba e l'eko?

Pele, atoun rin wa
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by MusaChukwudi: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
eledacedar:

Nibo ni ile baba e l'eko?

Pele, atoun rin wa

Oni yeye! Go to Dakobiri Street ni Mushin and go and ask for Iya Onipako or Iya Olobi. Those are my grandmothers. The whole of Ajao Estate was our kolanut farm from 1867 to 1979 before 'Irawo and his killer gangsters started stealing our land to sell.

Ni bo ni Ile baba ti e?
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by eledacedar(f): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Oni yeye! Go to Dakobiri Street ni Mushin and go and ask for Iya Onipako or Iya Olobi. Those are my grandmothers. The whole of Ajao Estate was our kolanut farm from 1867 to 1979 before 'Irawo and his killer gangsters started stealing our land to sell.

Ni bo ni Ile baba ti e?

Ase irawo lo le Awon baba nla e nidi obi won.

No wonder your bitterness is exponential in nature.

Ajao estate my foot. Eleyi na n pe ara e lomo eko.

Iya olobi, iya onipako

Oriki idile yin ko nitumo
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by MusaChukwudi: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
eledacedar:

Ase irawo lo le Awon baba nla e nidi obi won.

No wonder your bitterness is exponential in nature.

Ajao estate my foot. Eleyi na n pe ara e lomo eko.

Iya olobi, iya onipako

Oriki idile yin ko nitumo

Igbotic yamlegged man, get lost!
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by eledacedar(f): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Ni bo ni Ile baba ti e?

- Omo Akin je'Efon. Omo a gbure Agudugbu s'oju odi k'ari j'Efon Use ya yan. Ugbo kan mo'sii si kan si d'Use, a mo foo oun le iijugbo Aje a l'Use. Adabalukosi lo ba loriigi l'oja Odo, kan p'ugba Ode jo. Oni mo tita libe, o ta ogun ifon. A ri mo tita libe, o t'oji akofa. Ugbogbo kukuruku la gbogi l'oja odo, k'Adabalukosi fo lo, Emi omo ogidan,o gun mo gara, Omo at'eran mo ta'ho.

Oriki ile tawa niyen
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by eledacedar(f): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Pele ma sunkun mo.

Your ignoramus level scaled up.

2seconds
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by Okwyjesus(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Let's Continue holding our leaders accountable instead of any region or individual...

I visited Lagos and was amazed...

The north is rising and we shall get there...

Development is hitting every part!

Foreign and local almajiris are being banned...

Education is taking over the north...

The north that I always dream....

We are getting there...

Don't get me angry. With whose resource pls
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by haffaze777(m): 6:57am On Mar 27, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

grin
Re: Lagos Amaka - Rare Pictures Of A Growing World Class City by LabDNA: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2020
Rossinnki:

Who will cure you of your anti-Igbo rabies. It seems you hopeless buffons believe it is 'patriotic' to insult Ndigbo but if Igbos retaliates it becomes 'tribalism'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constitution Review: Senate Provides Invalid Email Address / Breaking News: Kayode Tokunbo Is New Attorney General Of The Federation / ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.