Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid (24827 Views)

Who Appointed Satan The Ruler Of This World? / Snopes Covers For Bill Gates' Wife For Wearing Satanic Inverted Cross / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by nams77: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
thinkmoney:

interpreting Bible from suppose inspiration is dangerous. if you are saying Satan's job was to filter out God's glory, you should be able to point to a Bible verse or collection of verses that reference or infer this
Exactly my position above

1 Like

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by ronyman(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by donnie(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
pressplay411:

It will help you to know that Satan was Lucifer.
It will also help you to know that Lucifer means Light-carrier.

Once upon a time Satan was good. Then iniquity was found in him, he covetted God's throne and ended up crushed and reduced to a worm.

He's been working against God ever since, especially by undermining God's greatest creation, Man.

Lucifer BECAME Satan the devil.

5 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Akpan107(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sodiquinone:
senseless bullshit crap
The Devil in you actually speaks through you.

Sahih Muslims
Book 52:62

Made it very clear that, All Muslims have the Devil attached to him.

Even your Prophet said, the devil only command him to do good.

Is there such thing as good devil?

Can the devil command you to do good?

No! The works of Satan is evil, and I actually don't expect you to speak good...

You must speak like someone who has a devil living in him.

8 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by mystiquerebirth(m): 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
Thank you so much for this wonderful teaching. I learnt a thing or two from it.

I wonder why people are quick to jump on Christian threads to offer their 'illuminated' views on a religion they despise; yet, these persons turn a blind eye to islamic threads and keep their super knowledge far from it. Hypocrisy.

We should learn to tolerate and respect the religious views of others.

More lights to your paths.

EternalBeing:
Thank You JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach.
Rev 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

6 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by TechWows: 12:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
EternalBeing:
HalleluYAH!
Yes, the picture is to illustrate the class of Cherubs that Satan belonged to. Whenever YAHWEH ALMIGHTY manifest a side of HIS Prescence, Satan was one one the Cherubs that covereth to filter the brilliance of Glory of God so that it would not kill beings that are not yet given the Capacity to dwell close to it.

Thank you sir.

To all my wonderful people, I tender a contrite apology for the few typos. I had to rush it this morning. I promise to always write days ahead so that I would have proofread to well cross my t's and dot the i's. Thanks for your understanding.

4 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
EternalBeing:
Ezekiel 28:14
"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth;
"the Cherub that covererth" for one mighty being that is so strong, and was the only one strong enough to cover and protect YAHWEH ALMIGHTY the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth. This thought of Satan being so strong that he used to use his wing(s) to cover "and protect the head of weakling YAHWEH from being attacked, killed, or injured" .
This is not true, Lucifer was not the Cherub or Seraphim that covereth, all angels cover their legs and faces with wings, some have four wings and some six.

Isaiah 6:2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

Lucifer was never in anywhere protecting GOD, even the angels never have the chance of getting to where God is, only the twenty four elders and saints will be able to get close to Him, from that Isaiah you quote, take note of I will ascend, (to move higher)

Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ASCEND into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

This is only time Satan was able to get close to GOD when he came with the sons of God

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

1 Like

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by twosquare(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
profolaolu:
This is not true, Lucifer was not the Cherub or Seraphim that covereth, all angels cover their legs and faces with wings, some have four wings and some six.

Isaiah 6:2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

Lucifer was never in anywhere protecting GOD, even the angels never have the chance of getting to where God is, only the twenty four elders and saints will be able to get close to Him, from that Isaiah you quote, take note of I will ascend, (to move higher)

Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ASCEND into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

This is only time Satan was able to get close to GOD when he came with the sons of God

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
If you are interested in learning more, download the Kindle version of my book for free. It's free for a limited time on Amazon. Check my signature.
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by TechWows: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
EternalBeing:
HalleluYAH!
Yes, the picture is to illustrate the class of Cherubs that Satan belonged to. Whenever YAHWEH ALMIGHTY manifest a side of HIS Prescence, Satan was one one the Cherubs that covereth to filter the brilliance of Glory of God so that it would not kill beings that are not yet given the Capacity to dwell close to it.

Thank you sir.

To all my wonderful people, I tender a contrite apology for the few typos. I had to rush it this morning. I promise to always write days ahead so that I would have proofread to well cross my t's and dot the i's. Thanks for your understanding.
OP thanks so much. You've made me realize that Almighty God is far more than all these descriptions. Satan is like a grain of sand compared to God who only permits him for now to be a tool of knowing and selecting those that truly love Him. All that was written down about God for us was what the 6cm 3 dimensional human brain of the Bible writers could carry, and manage to perceive.

4 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by gozzlin: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
I thought that cherubs were angels in the form of babies.
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by ayberry: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
sotall:
Religion is really a funny thing.

How you magnify God as the almighty having power and authority to do whatever he wills

And then swiftly magnify the devil (who you say God created) as having the power to oppose God and turn humans from him.

Then you conclude that humans created by God who do not follow or believe the bible are automatically on the side of an unknown devil and will perish with him.

This is the average beliefs of a Christian.

Funny how people can be easily controlled using religion.

what do you believe sir ? Pls share
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Cloud007: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
It's evident. The way scholars see the Bible is sure different from our Pastors and GOs. Most of their views are lateral and not factual. Peep for more info and knowledge about divine being with interpretation and facts from Hebrew Bible. Read DIVINE COUNCIL by Michael Heiser. Thank me later.
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by twosquare(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kimberlykay:
Thank you so much for this. This is knowledgeable. Please always share your teachings. People like me need it to be better
If you want to know better. Check my signature and download the Kindle version of my work for free. It is only for a limited time.
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
Akpan107:

The Devil in you actually speaks through you.

Sahih Muslims
Book 52:62

Made it very clear that, All Muslims have the Devil attached to him.

Even your Prophet said, the devil only command him to do good.

Is there such thing as good devil?

Can the devil command you to do good?

No! The works of Satan is evil, and I actually don't expect you to speak good...

You must speak like someone who has a devil living in him.

jinn doesn't always mean devil..yes we have Muslims and Christians among the jinns.if u want to quote anything in Islam at least be fair and stop telling lies
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Cloud007: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
Have always think of seeing Lucifer someday. And am going to ask things. But my numero uno question will be like. Dude...is being this dump of yours even legal?

I always tell people..... We call God A God because that's how far our human brain can stretch. Father is far much more than any created being can imagine. Either divine or human. Yes many powerful beings where created that we call god(s). Funny us....we use small (g)

I wished I understands Hebrew language. English made things worse. English gave many false impression about the creator.

There has never been Creator versus Lucifer. And there can never be.

2 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Osanoghodua1: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
Glory to God the devil is a defeated foe.

5 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by sacx: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
LordGuru1:

He's very right, scientifically speaking. Humans and Angels can never be the only species of beings that God created. The Bible has been reduced from 87 to 66 Books by the powers that control the world, and what is written is not even up to 1% of how great God truly is. There are surely other types of God-owned beings in Pluto, Jupiter, and even other Galaxies that human technology are too shallow to detect. The Book of Revelation says the creatures of God cannot be numbered. Earth and humans seems to be the lowest of them all. Beings form all these planes, dimensions and Galaxies probably do have occasions to appear before God like the priests did in the inner temple in the Bible. The priests would have died instantly if not for the Cherubs that filter God's brilliance.

Point of correction: Humans are not the lowest of God's creation but the greatest. The new creation man is an uncreated living Spirit that is one and equal with God. Nothing created surpasses the glory of the God-man
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Akpan107(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sodiquinone:

jinn doesn't always mean devil..yes we have Muslims and Christians among the jinns.if u want to quote anything in Islam at least be fair and stop telling lies
The Hadith I quoted from says, Jinn is Devil...!

See below...

5 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Brielson: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Gospel #truth ������#glory!

3 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
This is so enriching.thank you very much op.GOD bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
sotall:
Religion is really a funny thing.

How you magnify God as the almighty having power and authority to do whatever he wills

And then swiftly magnify the devil (who you say God created) as having the power to oppose God and turn humans from him.

Then you conclude that humans created by God who do not follow or believe the bible are automatically on the side of an unknown devil and will perish with him.

This is the average beliefs of a Christian.

Funny how people can be easily controlled using religion.

people like you will never understand.comparing carnal things with spiritual and expect to make sense.we are not controlled by any religion but we rather choose to magnify and serve the living GOD.We know what we believe in and we have not believed in cunningly deviced lies.thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Coalkendar(m): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
This is an apocalypse to what was hidden... Thank you for this masterpiece sir.. The Cruz of oil on your head will never fail... God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by sotall(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
Koginaija:
people like you will never understand.comparing carnal things with spiritual and expect to make sense.we are not controlled by any religion but we rather choose to magnify and serve the living GOD.We know what we believe in and we have not believed in cunningly deviced lies.thanks for your understanding.

You were created with a brain.

Pls use it bro. Put it to work and dont deceive yourself
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Akpan107:
The Hadith I quoted from says, Jinn is Devil...!

See below...

Surah Al-Jinn, Verse 11:
وَأَنَّا مِنَّا الصَّالِحُونَ وَمِنَّا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ كُنَّا طَرَائِقَ قِدَدًا

And that some of us(jinn) are good and others of us are below that: we are sects following different ways:

Jinn as no interpretation in English, interpreting it to devil always is wrong.The hadith didn't say jinn is devil,its the wrong interpretation u are Sharing that said it,,ignorance is really a disease
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
sotall:

You were created with a brain.

Pls use it bro. Put it to work and dont deceive yourself
first of all,who created me? Is it not GOD ? I am using my brain very well. As a natural man i would have also doubted the existence if not for the divine revelation by his Holy spirit.There is a GOD and he made the heavens and the earth and he has commended his love towards us.If there are satanic powers who are about causing havoc just the way the bible describes it? how much more GOD ? his power and majesty and might cannot be denied.

4 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by sotall(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
Koginaija:
first of all,who created me? Is it not GOD ? I am using my brain very well. As a natural man i would have also doubted the existence if not for the divine revelation by his Holy spirit.There is a GOD and he made the heavens and the earth and he has commended his love towards us.If there are satanic powers who are about causing havoc just the way the bible describes it? how much more GOD ? his power and majesty and might cannot be denied.

That's the problem.

Only you believe in God and Devil at the same time. Whenever good things come your way, its God . When bad things happen, it's the devil. If you were to explain your religion to me, there will be other beliefs. You cannot have all these beliefs and reason normally.

Everything to you becomes spiritual.
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
gozzlin:
I thought that cherubs were angels in the form of babies.
Don't believe in those catholic paintings bro.cherubims are living creatures who also stand in the very presence of "him that that sits upon the throne"see ezekiel chapter 10 for better understanding,these are also called the four beasts. see revelation chapter four.that is why it is good to study the bible by yourself and ask GOD'S spirit for intepretation apart from reading books and going to church.

2 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by DerickCO(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Satan {Lucifer} was a seraph, not cherub. sad
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
sotall:

That's the problem.

Only you believe in God and Devil at the same time. Whenever good things come your way, its God . When bad things happen, it's the devil. If you were to explain your religion to me, there will be other beliefs. You cannot have all these beliefs and reason normally.

Everything to you becomes spiritual.
yes,i was made for the glory of GOD and satan is my adversary. Every man including you is the crown of GOD'S creation and satan is not happy seeing us getting along with GOD.He could have hurt wou but he can't so the best way to harm you is to make you offend your creator through sin and GOD HATES SIN.

2 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by LordGuru1: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
sacx:

Point of correction: Humans are not the lowest of God's creation but the greatest. The new creation man is an uncreated living Spirit that is one and equal with God. Nothing created surpasses the glory of the God-man
Don't let it get into your head. Many humans don't even know their Destiny, they just want to chop and die on Earth. Yes, the Creator of heaven and earth that owns all His creation Chose to elevate man that HE made from mere clay above all angels made from fire, electricity, precious stones, music sounds, thunder, and other great elements that man don't even know on this Planet, and HE elevated man above all the totality of his creations. Let no man be filled with pride for this, it destroyed Satan, how much more man. Let's Stay humble and glorify the One that chose us for unmerited elevation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k / Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always / Is There In The Bible That Man Should Marry One Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.