Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

[NEWS] I Put A Spell On You: Hong Kongers Vent Political Anger With Ritual - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [NEWS] I Put A Spell On You: Hong Kongers Vent Political Anger With Ritual (145 Views)

How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child / Overcome Your Anger With Gratitude / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[NEWS] I Put A Spell On You: Hong Kongers Vent Political Anger With Ritual by lookmeandseeme: 6:51am On Mar 08, 2020
[NEWS] I put a spell on you: Hong Kongers vent political anger with ritual

Hong Kongers are seizing on an ancient ritual to relieve their frustration after months of political upheaval, turning to 'villain hitting' to curse troublesome people.

read more : slotxo

(1) (Reply)

The Earliest Prophecy Of The Coming Of Christ / Eagerly Await His Coming / Victim Tells How His Family Survived Abule-ado Gas Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.