Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child (17521 Views)

Have You Ever Cast A SPELL Before What Happened? / How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by EmekaStanley: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
This is a true story of my life. Read this story to end, it could be the most important information you’ll ever get with regards to protecting your child.

No individual ever remembers what happened to him or her in their baby or toddler days, we only get the information from parents, older siblings, neighbors or just about anyone who happened to be there at that time. It was the same with me.

One of the earliest events of my childhood that I can recall was that one particular lady that lived within the neighborhood called me, ‘Anya tititi’, anytime she was passing by and sees me.

I later realized that she was jokingly making jest of an eye condition I had at that time called Strabismus or misaligned eyes. My eyes were later to align perfectly as I got older.

When I became older to comprehend wholly, my parents told me how much I got so sick.

According to my mother, I was so sick that even the doctors could not detect what was wrong with me. I was taken to several hospitals, several tests, no result. It was this sickness that caused the strabismus then.

My mother went further to tell me that at a point after trying several hospitals with no headway, they got tired of carrying me around, tiredness of not knowing what next to do.

She said they’ll just lay me on the bed the whole day, I won’t move and the only way they’ll know that I’m still alive is that they’ll call my name, ‘Chukwuemeka’, and I’ll answer ‘huh’.

The ‘huh’ sound from me was the confirmation they needed to have that I was still alive. I was meant to understand that this was my condition for a long time.

It is important to note that this was not as a result of lack of nutrition because I was rightly told by my parents and an Aunt who babysat me, that of all my siblings, I consumed the most quality and quantity of pricey baby foods as a way to hopefully get me out of that situation.

But as God would have it, and after a long time spanning to months and few years, I began to snap out of that condition with no medication or special attention, and here am I today, a full grown man with complete functionalities. To God be the Glory.

Till this day, even as I write this, my mother and father (of blessed memory), cannot explain all that transpired – the cause, the state and the rejuvenation.

All I have myself are stories related to me; stories enough for me to acknowledge that I was preserved by God, and I still am.
But yesterday, the answer to that mystery seems to have arrived.

Apparently, I have never prayed to God to demand an answer on what happened during that period but he was benevolent enough to reveal it for my use, and also for you reading this. It could be the only reason why I am writing this.

Yesterday, my wife called a man of God she has known even before I met her.

This means I only got to know this man after I knew my wife, and I had not related this story to either of them.

I noticed she was on the phone which is normal for anyone with a mobile phone.

When she dropped the call, she came to me to say that in the course of their conversation, the man of God mentioned that when I was a child, I was so sick that everyone thought I was going to die, that she should confirm this from me.

The man said but for GOD’S MERCY, I would have died as a child and there was nothing anyone could have done to get me out of it. It feels surreal as I write this. All I can say is thank God for preserving me.

Well I confirmed to my wife that it was true.

But why was I that sick?

I didn’t know that till yesterday. And for someone like me who believes in the deep spirituality and mystery of life, I had never thought about it.

The man told my wife that when I was born, I was perfectly fine until someone came for new baby salutation.

In the part of Africa where I come from, when a woman gives birth, friends, family, neighbors and well wishers visit to congratulate the woman and husband on the arrival of the baby. Some bring gifts if they choose.

This particular person may have brought gift but he or she had a different agenda. This person touched me and cast a sick spell on me: a spell that was intended to kill me as a baby. Yes, that was why this person visited.

The world is deep, deeper than you’ll ever realize. The man of God mentioned a specific reason why this person wanted me dead as an innocent child but I will not say it because it is not for the purpose of this write up.

But like every other evil, this reason is borne out of jealousy, envy, greed and sheer wickedness.

I have a good heart, my parents have a good heart. You have a good and so do your parents but can you say that about your neighbor, friends, family, relatives or well wishers? No you can’t, unless proven.

The best form of protection you can give to your children is spiritual protection – through prayers, intercessions, sacrifices and sound admonition.

Due to the knit and communal culture of family in Africa, it may look weird to shut out your children from family.

But they must be protected from both within the family and outside the family.

Again, don’t just let anyone touch your child, especially when they are still babies. Even medical doctors advise against it.

Pray for your kids before they step out of the house and before you receive visitors – whether family or not.

This is not going about suspecting everyone and living in fear, it is about you being a parent, a protector.

Ask God to build a hedge of protection over them, He will. A lot of kids and young people are behaving strangely not because of bad training or as a result of their parents’ sins but because of an evil spell cast upon them by misguided people, either by touch or by word of mouth.

It’s a wicked world; a world where a lot goes on spiritually than it goes physically.

It is a world where every physical event is a manifestation of a concluded spiritual event. Let your children know this.

A lot of people die mysteriously, these include kids, the young and the old. But God saved me out of pure mercy and love. I mean, I was just a harmless baby. I knew next to nothing, I had hurt no one but someone wanted me dead.

You don’t need to hurt anyone before they’ll want you dead. Know this and be wise.

Summarily, I want to thank God for saving me, for preserving me and for this, I’ll remain eternally grateful.

Protect yourself and your children. Give more consideration to the spiritual aspect of this protection because you won’t always be there with your kids.

Execute the physical aspect of it as much as you are capable and leave the rest for God.

As for this person who wanted me dead as a baby, I don’t even know you and the man of God said you are dead.

If you were alive, I would have visited you to know exactly what was going through your mind. May God judge you according to your deeds.
Those who want us dead for no justifiable reason will see us shine and still die before us. Amen

Emeka Stanley

131 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by EmekaStanley: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
NLFPMOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Wodu89: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
That's the world for you. People keep saying Herod wanted Jesus dead as a baby, but historians managed to dodge clarity about the situation. Herod was 82 years old as at the time Jesus was born yet was looking for how to kill Him by all means

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by AllenSpencer: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Someone should please summarize the novel in two sentences.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by madridguy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Try and read it... The bros writing is superb.

AllenSpencer:

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by madridguy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
I really enjoy reading your message. You must be a professor in English or a professional writer.

Back to your story, I don't see the reason why the pastor will reveal such thing to your wife. He should have talk to you and not your wife because your madam will be disturbed seriously hearing that.

I think situations like this is why some people will never bring out their baby for anyone to see or touch, while some will tie many things on the baby's body, some will open Quran/Bible by the side of their baby.

May God Almighty keep us and our family away from evil ones.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by NwaAmaikpe: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
shocked

God forbid.
It beats my imagination how men will allow their wives get close to pastors forgetting that it is ultimately a case of cat and fish.

Like joke like joke, the next spell will be cast on your wife by oga pastor if you are not wise enough to stop her over reliance on him.

Verily verily I say unto you, the easiest one to get into the kpekus of a married woman is not the gynaecologist who performs a pelvic examination on her or the ex-boyfriend whom she still sends nudes to for money but a pastor whose word she and her husband worships.

98 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by EmekaStanley: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Wodu89:
That's the world for you. People keep saying Herod wanted Jesus dead as a baby, but historians managed to dodge clarity about the situation. Herod was 82 years old as at the time Jesus was born yet was looking for how to kill Him by all means
This sums the whole thing up. I don't know why people can be so mean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by saintopus(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
Everything in this part of the world is always linked to " people from the village"

Most children diseases naturally heal as the baby gets older.

It's normal.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Twoclans(f): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
This mad man(nwamaikpe) is back shocked grin grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Wodu89: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
EmekaStanley:
This sums the whole thing up. I don't know why people can be so mean

Lolz.

Lolz. Witches don't think like you bro.

See him star. This blessing too big for am. Wetin this small thing want use all this thing do. This car, this wife, this money too big for am. Before you know Dem turn rats and cockroaches looking to devour and scatter.

You'll be shocked how this world is if God opens us up to see many things. If one doesn't have the Spirit of Christ and the light of Jesus it is easy to ruin people's stars after seeing it. That's why you got attacked. It takes the Spirit of Christ to look and not inflict harm

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by EmekaStanley: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
saintopus:
Everything in this part of the world is always linked to " people from the village"

It's normal.
Medically, I was certified Okay by countless doctors

5 Likes

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Wodu89: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
EmekaStanley:
Medically, I was certified Okay by countless doctors

They covered you with spiritual blanket of sickness

3 Likes

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by EmekaStanley: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
It's unbelievable, so unbelievable
Wodu89:

Lolz. Witches don't think like you bro.

See him star. This blessing too big for am. Wetin this small thing want use all this thing do. This car, this wife, this money too big for am. Before you know Dem turn rats and cockroaches looking to devour and scatter.

You'll be shocked how this world is if God opens us up to see many things. If one doesn't have the Spirit of Christ and the light of Jesus it is easy to ruin people's stars. I've been in places where I saw the glorious stars of some kids and I went straight to my knees and blessed God for what He would do thru them in future. My dear if it isn't Jesus in me, it's difficult to see a glorious star and not want to destroy it o
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Wodu89: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
EmekaStanley:
It's unbelievable, so unbelievable

Do you know these people hear the devil directly and can't withstand the temptations because they don't have light in them

See the kind of conversations the devil has with people. If he tries a spiritual person with woman and the person withstands it, he will try money, if the person passes,he will try other things. When all fails, he will tell the demons to step back and begin to do the work himself. He will whisper things like this to their hearts. Emeka pikin go big pass your own. Once the devil says such, he walks away. Finish. Emeka senior brother will then take up war and begin a crusade of war to kill Emeka for forty years. Before the person eye go clear or brain go reset e go reach death bed after I juring Emekas destiny

3 Likes

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by madridguy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Stop forming woke brother. Even the so call doctors or surgeon dey arrange black power to treat or operate some of their patients.

saintopus:

It's normal.

12 Likes

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Harkstetunz: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Like joke like joke, the next spell will be cast on your wife by oga pastor if you are not wise enough to stop her over reliance on him.

Verily verily I say unto you, the easiest one to get into the kpekus of a married woman is not the gynaecologist who performs a pelvic examination on her or the ex-boyfriend whom she still sends nudes to for money but a pastor whose word she and her husband worships.

NwaAmaikpe is back grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by talented321: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Reasons i don't get close to people's kid and i don't want people to come close to my kids...
What op is saying make look fictional'' but those with the experience will understand better...
Don't allow anyhow people to ur room when ur wife is newly delivered... And stop the gift play, many things doctor saying cancer' heart failure' and vice versa are more than what the ordinary eye can see...
As the first born of my parents' even my own parent for nearly give up on me before a powerful man saved me'' even hospital give up on me just like in op's case....
We have to be extra careful'' the days are dangerous...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by EmekaStanley: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Wodu89:

They covered you with spiritual blanket of sickness
I thank God for saving me
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by EmekaStanley: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
madridguy:
Stop forming woke brother. Even the so call doctors or surgeon dey arrange black power to treat or operate some of their patients.

Some people are so naive, thinking its wokeness

5 Likes

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by EmekaStanley: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
talented321:
Reasons i don't get close to people's kid and i don't want people to come close to my kids...
What op is saying make look fictional'' but those with the experience will understand better...
Don't allow anyhow people to ur room when ur wife is newly delivered... And stop the gift play, many things doctor saying cancer' heart failure' and vice versa are more than what the ordinary eye can see...
As the first born of my parents' even my own parent for nearly give up on me before a powerful man saved me'' even hospital give up on me just like in op's case....
We have to be extra careful'' the days are dangerous...
Like, everyone should read the room upon visit if necessary.

Some parents are taking is seriously
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by EmekaStanley: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If this is all you can take from the write, you may be smart but not as smart as you think

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by ecolime(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
EmekaStanley:
I thank God for saving me
Congrats bro.

It's a wicked world out there. I was spiritually attacked too last year. Thank God for his mercies. He took away my afflictions of several months in just 24 hours.

I pity who no get spiritual backing. God exists and he answers prayers.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by EmekaStanley: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
madridguy:
Try and read it... The bros writing is superb.

Thanks for the compliment
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by 1Sharon(f): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Happy Potter, the boy who lived.

1 Like

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Brandiebird(f): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
AllenSpencer:

He was sick as a child like billions of children are around the world everyday of every month. But, in order to feel special he has concocted some magical, mystical meaning from it. Long story short, he is special 🙄

5 Likes

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by EmekaStanley: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Brandiebird:

He was sick as a child like billions of children are around the world everyday of every month. But, in order to feel special he has concocted some magical, mystical meaning from it. Long story short, he is special 🙄
grin grin grin

Yes I'm special

9 Likes

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by EmekaStanley: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
1Sharon:
Happy Potter, the boy who lived.
grin grin grin.

I'm not Harry Potter but I live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by AllenSpencer: 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
Brandiebird:

🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the summary!

1 Like

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by brian91(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hmmm. I rejoice with you for God's mercy saw you through!
Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Wodu89: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
Brandiebird:

Relax na who him turn reach dey Sabi. Keep begging for it. Smh

1 Like

Re: How Someone Cast A Spell Of Death On Me As A Child by Brandiebird(f): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
EmekaStanley:
grin grin grin

Yes I'm special

Yes, you are special with or without your pastor’s say so 😊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disobedience To Husband And Issue Of Attending Different Churches / Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.