Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) (79657 Views)

Osogbo Primary School Pupil Gives Moving Campaign Speech, Contests For Head Boy / See What A Dad Had To Say After His Twins Were Elected Head Boy And Head Girl / Primary School Guts Fire In Abuja, Pupils Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:
Those kids can comfortably win Emeka Ihedioha if contested together.

Ha! Dis be too much o, bro. You wan make Brother Emeka run comot town ni grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2020
Although, this might get them familiar with the electoral process, going as far as printing banners as to be the most ridiculous thing ever
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by captainamiedi1: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2020
First time I'm seeing campaign for secondary school. In my school the best brains in ss3 are rewarded with those position.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2020
crackhouse:
Is this all we can do in this country? Politics politics politics everyday. No technological advancement, no educational advancement, no meaningful research, nothing but politics everyday.

And what have you done for your own country undecided
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2020
In my point, is too early distracting this children at their age. Inculcate the moral knowledge they needs now into them. There is time for everything.
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:
We Have started another NONSENSE.
We barely Learn GOOD THINGS from our counterparts.

Imagine the RUBBISH, such SCHOOLS are already subjecting these KIDS to and parents keyed in.
Although Most PARENTS we have these days do not have common sense.
your name speak good about you
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by deltateam: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2020
sassysure:
This is very wrong.

This school should be closed asap.

Its not wrong. Its just a new innovation.
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2020
sassysure:
This is very wrong.

What is wrong?

You see my problem with most Nigerians, if politics in Nigeria started from this young age, we would av been in a better place now.. At this stage they can be guided and conformed to a liberal ideology of sportsmanship that exists between winner and loser.

Catch them young is the term.

I don't see anything wrong with this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Miraclesky11: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2020
the Tijani boy sounds threatening ooh...
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Olatara(f): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Flexherbal:
They have start teaching them politics.

Not bad !

Catch them young.
Provided, they end up becoming good leaders.
Yes I encourage this, it just to test popularity.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by netmillionaires(m): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2020
The annoying thing about this is parents buying water dispenser and gifts to influence votes. What are they trying to teach the future generation? That stomach infrastructure is okay?

I hope the parents will continue to buy gifts and execute school projects after the election to teach the pupils that it is not all about winning but about rendering service to the people.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2020
youngbabaj:
Future leaders

And future looters
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2020
ednut1:
already marked for demolition

Watch the owner enter church business. Con men everywhere.

Shows she/he doesn't know what teaching is all about.
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Eddygre8(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2020
T'is serious
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

This is savagely wicked. You are not a good person
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2020
sassysure:
This is very wrong.

Closed for?
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

You haff started again ooo grin grin
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2020
sassysure:
This is very wrong.

You need to come out from the ice age mentality

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by saraki2019(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2020
School operated by wrong people
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Ezmans: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2020
chatinent:
The world is getting crazy. The school is marked for demolition too by its town planners!
the school authority I'll twist everything so that the parents I'll pay for the banners
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2020
Flexherbal:
They have start teaching them politics.

Not bad !

Catch them young.
Provided, they end up becoming good leaders.

I swear, that Babagana Tijani will become another Gandollar packing money with Ghana must go bag.
grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by persius555(m): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2020
So long as they are not taught how to rig elections. Fine
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2020
Munzy14:

What is wrong?

You see my problem with most Nigerians, if politics in Nigeria started from this young age, we would av been in a better place now.. At this stage they can be guided and conformed to a liberal ideology of sportsmanship that exists between winner and loser.

Catch them young is the term.

I don't see anything wrong with this.

U guys refused to see the red light there which is.
One of the parents bought water dispenser for all the classes!!
Yes, this is what is wrong with Nigeria!
Bribery already!

Shame on you guys!

I wonder what will happen when he enters higher institution.

Catch them young on how to be corrupt citizen.
Nonsense.

No be una dey suffer am.

I'm already continents away so enjoy your catch them young mentality as I can see it's paying u guys off very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2020
Gforce2015:
Who gave them money to be printing posters! Definitely, whosoever assumes the position will embezzle money.

Posters is not even my problem.

A parent bought something for the school and the school accepted gladly!
They didn't see anything wrong with it. Tomorrow,another parent will up the game and idiats here are hailing this?
How low can we go?
Already introducing kids that bribery is normal.

Later we will blame politicians when we all have the same mindset.
The only difference is opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2020
Homeboiy:
Politics Everywhere

If there's anything the Northerners have mastered, it's politics and terrorism.

The kids are already being prepared by their parents for the political career.
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by atonement12: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2020
Irresponsible waist of time and resources!
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2020
sassysure:

U guys refused to see the red light there which is.
One of the parents bought water dispenser for all the classes!!
Yes, this is what is wrong with Nigeria!
Bribery already!

Shame on you guys!

I wonder what will happen when he enters higher institution.

Catch them young on how to be corrupt citizen.
Nonsense.

No be una dey suffer am.

I'm already continents away so enjoy your catch them young mentality as I can see it's paying u guys off very well.
If u are a Nigerian, u are simply beating about the bush with ur far away continents statement.. If u think u are safe, but ur family people are here with us.. cheesy

Your statement is valid if u aren't a Nigerian.

Their is no country of the world where corruption is not endemic.

Africans are learning from the overseas sef.
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:30am On Mar 08, 2020
the school should be demolished ASAP, imagine! the corruption is getting to the lower levels too. imagine the head boy learn how to rig from this level?
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2020
crackhouse:
Is this all we can do in this country? Politics politics politics everyday. No technological advancement, no educational advancement, no meaningful research, nothing but politics everyday.
My brother and so the cycle continues. No hope all is lost.
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2020
chatinent:
The world is getting crazy. The school is marked for demolition too by its town planners!

Scam town planners undecided

They do that every now and then. Las Las MA money dem dey find.
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by excessmon(m): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2020
That’s how u will be typing rubbish
When they start this way now and come back to rule you cos of orientation and only thing u will still come back to do is post on Nairaland

Misinformed fellow
CXLVII:
No wonder the fence of the school is already marked for demolition.

You can't plant maize and harvest yam.

A school that has already violated urban planning laws will definitely have nothing to offer.

Wasting precious time of the young lads and misorientating them
Re: Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) by 9ja083: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2020
This is not new. Same thing in my children's school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rating Of Secondary Schools In Nigeria / What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.