Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide (1740 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / If Adam And Eve Where Whites According To Some Books And Bibles,why Are We Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by Inteltower: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2020
One of many examples I have read

CHAP. XXI.

Adam and Eve attempt suicide .

THEN Adam and Eve went in search of the
garden.
2 And the heat beat like a flame on their
faces; and they sweated from the heat, and
wept before the Lord.
3 But the place where they wept was nigh
unto a high mountain, facing the western
gate of the garden.
4 Then Adam threw himself down from the
top of that mountain; his face was tom and
his flesh was flayed; much blood flowed
from him, and he was nigh unto death.
5 Meanwhile Eve remained standing on the
mountain weeping over him, thus lying.
6 And she said, "I wish not to live after
him; for all that he did to himself was
through me."
7 Then she threw herself after him; and
was torn and scotched by stones; and
remained lying as dead.
8 But the merciful God, who looks upon
His creatures, looked upon Adam and Eve
as they lay dead, and He sent His Word
unto them, and raised them.
9 And said to Adam, "O Adam, all this
misery which thou hast wrought upon
thyself, will not avail against My rule,
neither will it alter the covenant of the
5500 years."

Moral Lesson: Grief is powerful factor that can influence one to commit suicide

From the forgotten books of Eden: The First book of Adam and Eve
Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by cRobo: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2020
Senseless post
Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by Blizzy9ja: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2020
Which book be this na?

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by warrenweste(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Inteltower:

CHAP. XXI.

garden.
wept before the Lord.
gate of the garden.
through me."
remained lying as dead.
5500 years."

Pls where can one get these book?
Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by Inteltower: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2020
cRobo:
Senseless post

only a senseless person will say this

the reason for the post was to show the sorrowful state of Adam and Eve after they left the garden and the actions they took being that they were fallen.
a replica to what's happening in this contemporary world
Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by Inteltower: 8:17am On Mar 08, 2020
warrenweste:

Pls where can be one get these book?

search for the Forgotten books of Eden. there you will see other books for some reason didn't make it to the Bible

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by jantofubu(m): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2020
Ive read this book...

Its really interesting and i feel sorry for both of them...

It has alot of stories which were not included in the bible..

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by kestolove95(m): 8:33am On Mar 08, 2020
Those two idiotputthe world into confusion today, reason y God is not happy with us

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by Inteltower: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2020
kestolove95:
Those two idiotputthe world into confusion today, reason y God is not happy with us

be cautious with your words. they are still your first parents. so be respectful
Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by kestolove95(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2020
Inteltower:

be cautious with your words. they are still your first parents. so be respectful
useless parents

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by godofuck231: 10:00am On Mar 08, 2020
Inteltower:

search for the Forgotten books of Eden. there you will see other books for some reason didn't make it to the Bible
coded books or verses, most were too powerful to be put in the hands of an ordinarily man, some exposing too much about the Christian religion so the congregation of nicaea in 325 AD convened by the pagan pope created a balance in the early Christian faith and some books were removed from the Bible, which caused a serious controversy in the different Christian churches, issues ranging from Arianism , the nature of Christ, celebration of
Passover, ordination of eunuchs, prohibition of
kneeling on Sundays and from Easter to Pentecost,
validity of baptism by heretics, lapsed Christians,
sundry other matters were settled, another advanced mind spotted on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by godofuck231: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2020
jantofubu:
Ive read this book...

Its really interesting and i feel sorry for both of them...

It has alot of stories which were not included in the bible..

The New Testament apocrypha singular apocryphon are a
number of writings by early Christians that give accounts of Jesus
and his teachings, the nature of God , or the teachings of his
apostles and of their lives. Some of these writings have been cited
as scripture by early Christians, but since the fifth century a
widespread consensus has emerged limiting the New Testament to
the 27 books of the modern canon. Roman Catholic, Eastern
Orthodox and Protestant churches generally do not view these
New Testament apocrypha as part of the Bible, that's where a lot of books were left out

2 Likes

Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by Inteltower: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2020
godofuck231:
coded books or verses, most were too powerful to be put in the hands of an ordinarily man, some exposing too much about the Christian religion so the congregation of nicaea in 325 AD convened by the pagan pope created a balance in the early Christian faith and some books were removed from the Bible, which caused a serious controversy in the different Christian churches, issues ranging from Arianism , the nature of Christ, celebration of

they could do they would. but God's word which is light can never be hidden. am glad we share the same mindset of being open minded to learn more about deep mysteries but we understand not on our own but by the spirit of God who guides us because there are also false books
Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by Inteltower: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2020
godofuck231:

they could do they would. but God's word which is light can never be hidden. am glad we share the same mindset of being open minded to learn more about deep mysteries but we understand not on our own but by the spirit of God who guides us because there are also false books set as a trap for the seekers of more revelations

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by Bruno3000(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2020
grin swear. They were serious weaklings
kestolove95:
useless parents
Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by kingxsamz(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
kestolove95:
Wrong.
God put the world into confusion because he allowed it to happen.
Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by kestolove95(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Wrong.
u make another sense
Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
Inteltower:

CHAP. XXI.

garden.
wept before the Lord.
gate of the garden.
through me."
remained lying as dead.
5500 years."

Hehehe.
You do realize that the FORGOTTEN BOOKS OF EDEN is a work of fiction? It is stated in the preliminary pages.

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by odysey: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
kestolove95:
useless parents

Lol I want to believe that they later repented' besides there's another Future for mankind a better one
Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by odysey: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Inteltower:

Can you please share the book thanks
Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by odysey: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Squillaci:

Hehehe.
You do realize that the FORGOTTEN BOOKS OF EDEN is a work of fiction? It is stated in the preliminary pages.

Really
Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by vibre: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
odysey:

Lol I want to believe that they later repented' besides there's another Future for mankind a better one
Does that better future for mankind include Billions of them suffering forever in hell fire?
Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
odysey:

Really
Me self I shock that year.

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by odysey: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2020
vibre:

Does that better future for mankind include Billions of them suffering forever in hell fire?

Well nothing can be done about it, we have to move on and hopefully we can make better choices
Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by jcross19: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
kingxsamz:

Wrong.
you are right ! God is the one that create this confusion.

1 Like

Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by Inteltower: 8:43am On Mar 28, 2020
odysey:

Really
one source doesn't prove you right.
Wikipedia has your answers and other sites. don't be in a hurry to discredit the book
the same thing many of us are doing towards the Bible
Re: Adam And Eve Countlessly Attempted/committed Suicide by Inteltower: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2020
Squillaci:

Me self I shock that year.

then I guess the book of Enoch is Fake/fiction abi ?

wisdom will always be superior to intelligence

(1) (Reply)

Who else Hates over-Religious People?? / Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine / The First Contact Between A Christian And A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.