Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero (51507 Views)

Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Title, Defeats Vettori / Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by HRMK: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
DeRay98:
What a relief for me...
I was jolted out of sleep last night when "in my dream" I saw Adesanya brutally knocked-out cold and unconscious...
I couldn't sleep afterwards and I was scared to monitor the fight... grin
hahaha...is it the sport u love that much or adesanya?

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Dbeautyy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
burner44:

Efe Ajagba is a promising boxer and currently stands on a 100% record

Efe Ajagba also had a wonderful outcome yesterday 7th March under the heavyweight division. He knocked out Razvan Cojanu at the 9th round. The guy has a promising future in that division. His previous fight of Dec 21 2019 was also very hot. The guy he fought with was also tough Kiladze but he eventually knocked the guy out. In fact the guy's people had to throw in the towel when they saw that Ajagba was about to kill their glory untimely... Ajagba currently has 13 knock out no losses. The first on the list for his heavyweight champion level
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Crochet: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Good one
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by sulasa07(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Who wants to fight a killer....... wink
Had it been a street fight,he would have been labeled a Killer,but it a professional game,the opponent died at work grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by sulasa07(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
kombats:

I'm fully anticipating Khabib VS Tony Ferguson's fight. I hope Khabib gives him the same punishment he dishes out to all these trash talking opponents (Mc Gregor and Co).
Khabib said he's going to retire at 30-0,so I'm hoping Khabib vs Ferguson turns 29-0
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by sulasa07(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
kombats:

I'm fully anticipating Khabib VS Tony Ferguson's fight. I hope Khabib gives him the same punishment he dishes out to all these trash talking opponents (Mc Gregor and Co).
McGregor and other co trash talkers always turn humble after Khabib has smashed them
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Iceberg3: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
DeRay98:
What a relief for me...
I was jolted out of sleep last night when "in my dream" I saw Adesanya brutally knocked-out cold and unconscious...
I couldn't sleep afterwards and I was scared to monitor the fight... grin

Do you know how he looks,even if you see him in the dream,Haba!

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by saajus: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
Boring but win na win sha.
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Iceberg3: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
iammo:
cool

Brave Omoluabis.. Adesanya and Anthony Joshua keep repping us

Lzaa immhotep please,help us beg Afonja to tell us the complete name of Adesanya o

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by friday2011(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
stainlink:
So boring.
Imagine no contact whatsoever for the first 2 minutes.

Closely contested.

This is his most non dominating first in his career and possibly of MMA

Yes, thats the game plan, "pound for pound"
Romero will beat him, hence the continuous leg and body kicks which won him the fight, no be street fight, and no be by muscle, na by tactics.

Kudos Izzy

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Dbeautyy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Not complete bro,
1 dead, 4 hospitalized and 1 run away ( Curtis Harper )
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by friday2011(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Godons1:
When you hear of any good news from Nigeria, it must be either a Yoruba or Northerner. But when you here of any bad news, it must be an Easterner. The West and the North always make Nigeria proud wherever they are.

Are you sure you didn't hit ur head in the bathroom this morning?

That is the only reason someone will put up that trash you pasted.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Dbeautyy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Efe Ajagba:13 fights,13 wins,11 by knockout, 2 by decision,
Out of 13 opponents, 1 dead,4 hospitalized
Wilder should have fought with this guy b4 his rematch with fury coming June

Not complete bro,
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Lexusgs430: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Dbeautyy:

Not complete bro,

Do you blame the run away fighter...... Who wan die........ wink
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Iceberg3: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
FrLukas:
Omo wa ni.

Congratulations Israel Igbo , omo baba Adesanya.

Keep soaring high. E Ma se bi awon yaribanzaMzlm,o... Ko s'ori won'be... cheesy kiss

grin
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by KingLennon(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
Franking:
Good one. I had no doubt whatsoever that Adesanya would win. Congrats, bro.

Meanwhile, sai baba. The whole country is now safe, our economy is booming. Our roads are top notch. Corruption is dead. Everything is sweet. Sai baba.
You want to disgrace yourself abi? What is sweet? angry
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Jaqenhghar: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Opponents should kuku surrender their belts..... He seems the Mike Tyson of UFC.......... cheesy
Thats what we all thought about Anderson Silva until ge met Chris Weidman
Thats the same way we all felt about Jose Aldo till he met Conor Mcgregor
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Jaqenhghar: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mezux:
Winning is always on the Nigerian mindset.. kudos bro it's in the blood.
We can see that with the way the country is. If that guy was in thay dump he wont achieve 1/8 of what he is enjoying
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Jaqenhghar: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
sotall:
undecided

Boring fight especially by the idiot called Yoel Romero.

He stood for more than a minute in the first round not doing anything , he was just waiting for Adesanya to make a mistake so he could punch.

Adesanya became aware of his tactics and played along by keeping distance but constant kicking.
The Yoel lacks creativity. Izzy was the more talented of the 2. Quick hands and legs , good head movement and he had a longer reach. Yoel didnt do his homework
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Jaqenhghar: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Godons1:
When you hear of any good news from Nigeria, it must be either a Yoruba or Northerner. But when you here of any bad news, it must be an Easterner. The West and the North always make Nigeria proud wherever they are.
Actually when you hear any good thing about a Niggerian its always those in diaspora. They are the ones making simething of the.selves. The ones at home just sit and tear down any good thing then call others akata

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by LZAA: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Iceberg3:

Lzaa immhotep please,help us beg Afonja to tell us the complete name of Adesanya o

grin grin
U wan make Afamed just dy cry be that grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Pedex86(m): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Bravo bro. Job well done! wink
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by kennysbst(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
congrate my nigger.

for those that want to know the meaning of ADESANYA ADE means CROWN while SANYA means CONFIDENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Didi2d(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
Topmaike007:
That's good, it's only him and Joshua that's still making us happy as a Nigerian

It seems you've not heard of Kamaru Usman also in the UFC, he is also the world championship in his category.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Indomie001: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
I think media did not do justice to ULTIMATE LOVE program ,a total 100% replica of Big brother naija hair on go tv channel 801.
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Nwaonyishi69: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
Is it really that great that one beats up his father's age mate? Well, champion na champion.
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by DeRay98(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
HRMK:
hahaha...is it the sport u love that much or adesanya?

I was scared of the rawness of the sport until I stumbled on Adesanya kick-boxing and Kamoru Usman videos on YouTube and I began to follow them since about 5yrs ago.
I 've been keen Boxing fan since my younger days but Mma/UFC is brutal...
My love for Adesanya caused my fear...
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Assha: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Topmaike007:
That's good, it's only him and Joshua that's still making us happy as a Nigerian
h

Alaye where you put Usman kamaru
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Xkale1234(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
Congrats wish you more winnings ahead
Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by 2016easy2017: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
things I've bought from SHOPRITE that were either fake or spoilt

maclean
bama maiyonnaise
Bona maiyonnaise
fried rice
toothbrush
torch-light
carrots
grapes
and many i cant remember.
now i only buy bread.
i even learnt they are about leaving

Re: Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero by Godons1: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
friday2011:

Are you sure you didn't hit ur head in the bathroom this morning?

That is the only reason someone will put up that trash you pasted.

E pain this Igbo MUSLIM well. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / Why Iheanachọ's Name Has Two Dots Under / Kelechi Nwakali & Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn Rock Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.