Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa (1470 Views)

Patrick Lumumba Picks Okonjo-iweala Over His Country’s Candidate For WTO Top Job / Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by SaviMedia: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2020
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has congratulated Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, over her recent appointment by the South African government.

It should be recalled that the South African President, Matamela Cyril Ramaphosa, has appointed Dr. Iweala, as a member of South Africa’s Presidential Economic Advisory Council.

Reacting, former President Jonathan, praised the former minister who served under his administration as the co-ordinating minister for the economy/finance minister.

"I congratulate Dr. @NOIweala who served as the co-ordinating minister for the economy/finance minister in my cabinet, on her appointment as a member of South Africa’s Presidential Economic Advisory Council", Jonathan wrote on twitter.

"As a two-time minister in Nigeria you left indelible marks as an astute manager of the nation's economy and resources. I am delighted that you have continued to place your substantial wealth of experience as a development economist at the service of many nations and international organisations to aid global growth and progress.

"I have no doubt in my mind that you will excel in the new assignment".

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2020/03/08/goodluck-jonathan-congratulates-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-over-appointment-by-south-african-president/

https://twitter.com/GEJonathan/status/1236558350302818305

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by ogbuefi677(m): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2020
People wey sabi
Unlike the ongoing disaster in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2020
ogbuefi677:
People wey sabi
Please show some respect to Mr Disaster, it is far more better than the words to describe Buhari and his administration. sad

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Villagemeat: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2020
Zombies no go eat today. This news go pain them wella

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2020
Villagemeat:
Zombies no go eat today. This news go pain them wella
Zombies right now

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Ifiegboria(m): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Great minds and hands

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Danishguy(m): 10:02am On Mar 08, 2020
Economic Doyenne
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2020
Wailers will drink water ontop this tire for the next one month

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by brandmix: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2020
.....back then in the Age of technocrats

......cos nowadays we live in the age of "medio-crats", self righteous"kleptocrats", and political maniacs embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2020
Overrated people who would be serving jail terms for their roles in looting Nigeria to a stupor or beheaded, depending on the country.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by SundayIgbanke: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Overrated people who would be serving jail terms for their roles in looting Nigeria to a stupor or beheaded, depending on the country.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by lilprinze: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Buhari should continue appointing, all his cows and empty brains from his animal farm in daura.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nigeria always losing their best hands to more deserving countries.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
FrLukas:

Dont you know where she is?... go and arrest her.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
Esseite:

Dont you know where she is?... go and arrest her.

I don't need to arrest her.

I'm sure you are in Nigeria enjoying the fruit of their labour.

That is enough compensation for me.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by trutht828: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Wailers will drink water ontop this tire for the next one month

The news indicate that the APC is too blind and directionless to see and appreciate quality. Shame on the APC

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by trutht828: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
FrLukas:

Please can you mention which money okonjo iweala steal? Or are you just talking like a deranged idiot? Just an innocent question.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by johnmartus(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Please where is Gej legacy. I think only Nigerian aware that okonjo is a failure.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Gej had some real azz technocrats

Compare to the olodo galore in power today shocked

Lalasticlala
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by goodnessme1(f): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yorubas and Hausafulanis will start hating because she is Igbo.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
trutht828:

Please can you mention which money okonjo iweala steal? Or are you just talking like a deranged idiot? Just an innocent question.
[/s]

Were you born or were you created as a lab experiment.

Just an innocent question. smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Ogagworo: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

I don't need to arrest her.

I'm sure you are in Nigeria enjoying the fruit of their labour.

That is enough compensation for me.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
I see some unfortunate elements here coming to dance naked on my mentions because of their sister who helped GEJ loot the treasury dry.

She was the coordinating minister if the economy aka prime minister yet Diezani was able to steal as much as she stole under her bulbous nose.

She was the head of the economic team when Gej sacked Lamido Sanusi, the then CBN governor for alerting the public that $20BILLION had developed wings from the nation's treasury.

That was why Sanusi ran and became an Emir, for protection.

She was the one in charge of the economy when madam Patience Jonathan accumulated wealth untold for herself.

She was the one in charge of the economy when the Fog had to borrow money for the first time ever to pay salaries.

She as the one in charge of the economy when Jonathan opened the Central Bank and emptied it of Forex, dollars, spraying money to all interest groups so that they could vote for him.

She didn't resign.

Heck no!

She was a participant.

Keep praising her.

The suffering you are all going through is because of her silly policies and her actions while in power, pandering to white supremacist organizations, who eventually rewarded her after her outster from power.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Ogagworo: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
I see some unfortunate elements here coming to dance naked on my mentions because of their sister who helped GEJ loot the treasury dry.

She was the coordinating minister if the economy aka prime minister yet Diezani was able to steal as much as she stole under her bulbous nose.

She was the head of the economic team when Gej sacked Lamido Sanusi, the then CBN governor for alerting the public that $20BILLION had developed wings from the nation's treasury.

That was why Sanusi ran and became an Emir, for protection.

She was the one in charge of the economy when madam Patience Jonathan accumulated wealth untold for herself.

She was the one in charge of the economy when the Fog had to borrow money for the first time ever to pay salaries.

She as the one in charge of the economy when Jonathan opened the Central Bank and emptied it of Forex, dollars, spraying money to all interest groups so that they could vote for him.

She didn't resign.

Heck no!

She was a participant.

Keep praising her.

The suffering you are all going through is because of her silly policies and her actions while in power, pandering to white supremacist organizations, who eventually rewarded her after her outster from power.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by APCNig: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yes, that is where Ngozi belongs to, in the midst of corrupt South Africans who are all HIV carriers and Xenophobic. I hope she won't be the first to be burnt when useless South Africans get high on Colorado and Tramadol again.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by APCNig: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
ogbuefi677:
People wey sabi

The disaster that your fathers and mothers are begging for infrastructure which your lord Goatluck Jonathan did not build.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Lovelive: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
FrLukas:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
NOI. Good job
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Lovelive: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
APCNig:
Yes, that is where Ngozi belongs to, in the midst of corrupt South Africans who are all HIV carriers and Xenophobic. I hope she won't be the first to be burnt when useless South Africans get high on Colorado and Tramadol again.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by Yujin(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
APCNig:
Chai. Hatred bad o. Why are you badmouthing South Africans because of our celebral sister? Becareful lest you rupture a vein due to hate.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by APCNig: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yujin:

Chai. Hatred bad o. Why are you badmouthing South Africans because of our celebral sister? Becareful lest you rupture a vein due to hate.

So you love drug addicts and AIDS infested South Africans who have been killing our brothers. This implies that you van sell your brothers for appointment.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Over Appointment By S/africa by trutht828: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Were you born or were you created as a lab experiment.

Just an innocent question. smiley

Were you born daft or you acquired daftness? Just an innocent question.

State the money stolen by okonjo iweala or shut your cursed mouth up.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Demolition Of Shops And Building In Ebonyi Despite Lockdown (PHOTOS) / “African Soil Can Feed The World But Their Problem Is “THEIR LEADERS” – Putin / Akinwumi Adesina: Nigerians Should Rally Around USA In Enthroning Accountability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.