Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (68161 Views)

94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
K
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by dake40(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
daewoorazer:
Our leaders are too dull to think of adequate security measures to curb insecurity to the barest minimum. They are only smart at borrowing funds

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Wickedtruths: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Why couldn't they immediately behead the guy and the prophetess who sent him?

Now, the person who sent him would get him a lawyer to get him off the hook.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Chimex477: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
What a wicked world
May her soul rest in Peace lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by vimaxp: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
abomination in our nation
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by candidphils(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jabioro:
God of Nazareth..the youth failed to do the needful when it needed most..
i tell u my brother

1 Like

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by crafteck(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
He couldn't have moved the body along
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by stephen109(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
WHY HAND HIM OVER TO THE POLICE?.. THEY SHOULD HAVE SACRIFICED HIM TO THE gods OF THE LAND.. AND GIVEN HIS BALLS TO THE DOGS OF THE STREET.. THE WICKED DOESN'T DESERVES MERCY..
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by onlinetrading96(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pant trousers as low as 1500 naira
Turkey shirt 3.5k
Tm Lewin available
Payment on delivery within Lagos click profile for details
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Sniper101(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
How can people KILL people for a meagre sum of 150k ni undecided

this shit baffles me
...honestly
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Geedy:
The youths of that village are idiot, Someone was caught red handed like this and you still handed him over to the police.

Honestly una fall my hand

Exactly.

Let's plan something else

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Zchi1052(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Idiot prophetess send the idiots and they cannot report the sender to police.devils incarnate
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
i will really like to see the prophetess,kindly update this news later with her pix,i wan send thunder for her head
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
tidalstorm:

Prophetess told him to do so.
So many fake men/women of God.
I pity those who still listen to their pastors instead of listening to the Bible
i hate it when you guy use the word 'fake' because there is no original man of god or whatever.xtianity is a huge scam and all these pastors should be arrested. Even adeboye and co are all ritualists. Na who them catch be thief!!

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Why wasting time , they should have dish him justice while it hots... Those dry Bushes around will make a big fireball for the dead meat. Before u quote me am anti jungle Justice
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by 77up(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Awon real skull miner, if I ever see any one referring to Yoruba as skull miners here , that person must be cursed because these are the really skull miners here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sniper101:
How can people KILL people for a meagre sum of 150k ni undecided

this shit baffles me
...honestly

You are talking about 150k when I have seen someone get paid 3k to chop a lady's head with a machete.

I mean 3,000 Naira. And he did just that. You have no idea how batshit crazy some folks are.
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
My own is how did they know he's deltan? People have to be very careful with the way they drag innocent and prosperous states into stupid murder cases. He is certainly not deltan otherwise why not provide his name? Silly op.
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Sniper101(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:

You are talking about 150k when I have seen someone get paid 3k to chop a lady's head with a machete.

I mean 3,000 Naira. And he did just that. You have no idea how batshit crazy some folks are.

As in, you mean, someone you know actually collected 3k to chop off someone else's head?

The giver and the collector, are they OK

to me o, Ogun go KILL that person wey go wan send me to go commit that kind heinous crime for a meagre sum
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
PureGoldh:
Angel Gabriel kuku blow the trumpet...we have seen and heard plenty bad stories in dx world undecided

How many tyms do u want him to blow hin wizu??
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sad indeed.

Reason why we must eradicate the belief of using rituals to make money.
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

How many tyms do u want him to blow hin wizu??

My brother....the matter don tire me ...e be like say na whitsle him dey blow since...make him blow the trumpet not whistle
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by sirabu: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
tidalstorm:

Prophetess told him to do so.
So many fake men/women of God.
I pity those who still listen to their pastors instead of listening to the Bible

We told you Christianity na scam, but sheples will not agree. A Prophetess wants to be doing miracles with the power of juju, while her church goers will be shouting jezzus, by blood of Jesus by shadow of Jesus. Today is Sunday , right now they are busy saying ameen in a church to the juju priest in disguise of a pastor.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
150K for person head... Just like that... That's how worthless human life has become to most young Nigerians!!!

Just yesterday it was cultism in parts of Calabar.

Is there still a future for most Nigerian youths??!.... Smh.
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
The boy is courageous, the government should train him and make him resourceful to the country....

How mad people speak shey.?

Joke apart, at the end, there will be no justice, case will die down
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by elnoor: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
The developed region good day. NORTH MYHOME ,NORTH MYPROUD.
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
PureGoldh:

My brother....the matter don tire me ...e be like say na whitsle him dey blow since...make him blow the trumpet not whistle

He don blow am since 2000 na, people wey wan go heaven don vamuse o teytey
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Kennyswag: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Useless igbo people
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

He don blow am since 2000 na, people wey wan go heaven don vamuse o teytey

So we don miss rapture...na wetin u dey try Yan? undecided
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Fulani herdsmen would have been blamed for this had the criminal from Delta state not been caught.
Rest in peace woman.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
PureGoldh:

So we don miss rapture...na wetin u dey try Yan? undecided
Rapture don hapen teytey

make we just dey wait the armageddon war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.