Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People (30709 Views)

COVID-19: Adamawa Quarantines 118 Returnees From Lagos, Other States / Coronavirus: Lagos Quarantines 4 Children From US, Their Teacher & Man From UK / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xisnin:
Better late than ever.
The virus has been silently spreading in Italy without the government knowing.
That is one of the disadvantages of being a tourist destination.

When naija dey talk say no infected here for naija, i dey doubt. He fit dey spread make we nor know

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by SoulB6: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
Instead of the whites to lower their wing and pride and come down to Africa and learn from us on how to curtail diseases without vaccines and cure, no they are too boastful.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Franklerry: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
Send ur money home, will keep it
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
Benin girls hustling in Italy please don't pass it to NAIJA ooo
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by paqman: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
If it can affect a quarter of the population of italy, italy is the first country the virus surfaced ,just because of the ignorant leader like bubu they have they kept silent . But my dear china scream to the world

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by sinkhole: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Dumbo, Allah simply. Means God in Arabic.
Some of your religious retarded brainwashed fools in Nigeria always making fools of yourself.

Well, you are probably right, you don't worship God, you worship a men like you Pastors and Jesus.
Wait o, I am just curious, if Allah simply means God, why did Indonesia (or is it Malaysia, I am not very sure) banned the use of the word Allah by non-muslims?
I beg, na question out of curiosity o

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by wavylevel: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
YorubaKinging:
We are at the time of the end
But the end is not yet
Many bad things will happen
God will judge the nations
He will punish the stout-hearted
He will shame the scientists
He will bless his people
He will reveal the secret of his chosen ones
Make Judah great again

Stop this embarrassing nonsense.

This is not the first pandemic in the history of man.

Read!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Emperor4tune(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

And which FFKG God!!!

Mumu Christian where is your SLEEPING God!!!!!
since u are interested in knowing the God of the mumu christians i place u this day into his hands & there shall be no rest in your spirit until you realised there is a God who nither slumber nor sleep,i charge these words against u until u see & confess he is the God of all flesh both jews & gentiles,circumcise & uncircumcise,black & white,muslim & christians.never use his name in vain for he will not spare u,nither generations to come

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Butoneday2(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
16million people, Haba, Ogini, Kilode, what is really going on with Italians. Anyways in case they've not recovered the medicine. By the special grace of God i have seen the herbs for the virus. For more info contact me on 08114616260 or 07084939971. Pls I am not a herbalist but God have shown me the leaves for this deadly virus. I don't need your money am only doing the work of him that sent me. God bless you all. Just in case you see someone with the virus. Remain bless.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by AkolagTech: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
You say!!
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by babamadiba(m): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnn

I can't believe this shit is actually happening
If not that am a real niggarrr
I would have concluded that this is the beginning of the end of the world
This reminds me of the movie
"Bird box"
I have the movie in my phone, but not had time to watch. You just motivated me to do so now. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by IpobAntidote: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
Azmanaty:

Son of a thousand fathers. You no reach to force allah on me. I will destroy both you and that allah

No doubt you are a product of Aba baby factory, by a shithole asewo mother and 100s of sperms from different customers. STFU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by SundayIgbanke: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
IpobAntidote:

Retarded brainwashed son of a monkey. You are either created by God/eledumare/chineke/Allah or you developed from nothing. You are more than likely nothing anyway with your empty delusional and warped logic.
Not wasting my time responding to a dumb ass retard like you.
STFU and GET LOST.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by NaijadrivaCars: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by EmekaBlue(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
RIP Italy
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Azmanaty: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
IpobAntidote:

No doubt i am a product of Aba baby factory, by my shithole asewo mother and 100s of sperms from different customers. My mother is a fool STFU.

Just hear what u are talking about ur mother. Even if she's an asew.o, must u talk to her that way?
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by verifiablefacts: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

And which FFKG God!!!

Mumu Christian where is your SLEEPING God!!!!!
you want to claim Muslim now? Good Muslims don't insult others ways of worship, even when insulted.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by AjegunIe: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
Juventus4life:
May Mighty Allah help you to overcome this disaster.

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by pesty100(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
YorubaKinging:
But the end is not yet
He will bless his people
Make Judah great again
Why would you want God to shame scientists when they are busy trying to save our lives?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by donnie(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
The judgements of YAH have begun to be poured out on the earth.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by freedomeniola(m): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
This coronavirus na gbege o embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by SundayIgbanke: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
IpobAntidote:

No doubt you are a product of Aba baby factory, by a shithole asewo mother and 100s of sperms from different customers. STFU.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Ferdinandu(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
YorubaKinging:
But the end is not yet
He will bless his people
Make Judah great again
We are not at the time of the end. Epidemics and pandemics comes and go in Generations after Generations and the world still remain. The stout hearted are not the ones affected by the disease. It affects both the good, bad and the ugly.The rain doesn't fall only in the house of the righteous you know. Science is part of the commission God gave to humanity to go and have dominion over the earth. It is left for you as a scientist to practice your calling while still honouring God
Live your life, unleash your God given talent on the world and still remember you are going to die one day to go and meet your creator and the world still remains
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by SundayIgbanke: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
IpobAntidote:

Dumbo, Allah simply. Means God in Arabic.
Some of your religious retarded brainwashed fools in Nigeria always making fools of yourself.

Well, you are probably right, you don't worship God, you worship a men like you Pastors and Jesus.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by IpobAntidote: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
sinkhole:
Wait o, I am just curious, if Allah simply means God, why did Indonesia (or is it Malaysia, I am not very sure) banned the use of the word Allah by non-muslims?
I beg, na question out of curiosity o

Christians in Malaysia and Palestine have been using the word Allah to refer to God for thousands of years. Malaysian bible uses the word Allah to refer to God.
All Arab Christians call God Allah simply because that's what it translate to in their language.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by lakesider(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
paqman:
If it can affect a quarter of the population of italy, italy is the first country the virus surfaced ,just because of the ignorant leader like bubu they have they kept silent . But my dear china scream to the world

Omo see mumu, mumu wey no get sense
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by freemi(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
na wahala d cme so
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by AjegunIe: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[[s]quote author=Azmanaty post=87263952]

Which allah?? undecided[/s]

The God that made you. Borrow or buy some sense.

Allah is Satan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) / Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light / My Son Has Chickenpox. What Must Have Caused It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.