Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

God Bless Our Southern Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless Our Southern Politicians (474 Views)

Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians / Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless Our Southern Politicians by newbornmacho(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Of all the hopeless southern bastards that are helping Satan in his evil work of destroying southern Nigeria , I have been racking my brain to know who deserves to get the award of the most hopeless and most useless idi*t of them all.

1. Bastard Rotimi hausabuike amechi : who claims he cannot attract projects to his zone because of insecurity, while Boko Haram infested and fulani herdsmen ravaged borno and kaduna and katsina are monopolizing billions in undeserved projects

2. Confusionist Joe yorubakwe who is now officially a curse. He denied his parents and his siblings claiming he has no roots, simply because he was give b gutters to clean in Lagos... I spit... Tueh!

3. Drunkard and prostitute Loretta somebody who has been dumped after being d*cked in her anuse by dogs and videoed for the viewing pleasure of her fulani slave masters

4. Satan worshipper femi adeshina who has committed the cardinal sin of abandoning the tenets of his faith, insulting men of God, and criminally defending the genocidal , policies if this government simply because he was asked to be a boy boy

Please helinues, afamed, grin grin help me decide.

It's a tough one for me. cheesy

Nairalanders please add others to this list , let us out their names in the history books for our children and grandchildren to remember.

LZAA immhotep GMBuharii newbornmacho, sarrki,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Bless Our Southern Politicians by Abdul05: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
You forgot someone that croaking frog from south east who is planning to organise a political protest instead of secession protest grin idle bastards

1 Like

Re: God Bless Our Southern Politicians by omoharry(f): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: God Bless Our Southern Politicians by Front0lane: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
OP accept my sympathy but u forget to add your pathetic soul n that of Pachuckwudie77 to the list.

1 Like

Re: God Bless Our Southern Politicians by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Chai Femi Adeshina
If only I could mentally unread his columns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Bless Our Southern Politicians by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Abdul05:
You forgot someone that croaking frog from south east who is planning to organise a political protest instead of secession protest grin idle bastards

Buhari is a terrorist...
A useless president that sends repentant terrorist abroad to study..
A fool whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless Our Southern Politicians by newbornmacho(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Chai Femi Adeshina
If only I could mentally unread his columns

I swear his own is very painful

(1) (Reply)

South East Senator Kick Against Buhari Borrowing & Marginalization / Gov. Dr Kayode Fayemi Paid Visit To Alaafin Of Oyo / What They Refused To Tell Us About The Current State Of The Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.