Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader (1375 Views)

It Is Humiliating Seeing Our Southern Chiefs Bowing To Emirs In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Kulas: 4:37pm On May 26, 2021
I am an Igbo man but I can beat my chest that this Yoruba Governor called Akeredolu for some time now has won my heart and he is my best governor in Nigeria Any politician that puts the interest of the masses first devoid of personal or tribal interest is who I goes with and this man has distinguished himself as one among Southern Governors. He is fearless,he is courageous and not ass licking to the President /Northerners like other Southern politicians.

A man that irrespective of party affiliation and personal/selfish interest like other governors and evil politician can speak out, courageous enough and stood his ground. It's very difficult to get such politician in this present day Nigeria that most of these politicians cannot speak out because of personal interest.

It's very unfortunate that even the Yorubas that suppose to see and take this man as their leader will be rallying around the selfish corrupt politician called Tinubu

Akeredolu is the type of man we can project as a presidential candidate and not those selfish corrupt ones parading themselves as Presidential candidate. Shame!

What do you think

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Siwisheswereesh: 4:39pm On May 26, 2021
smiley
Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by duro4chang(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2021
He is more courageous than others.

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by hakeem4(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2021
He’s actually the most out spoken governor in the south west. While wike should be the vice.

Unlike some governors that would just be point up and down in pictures. Pointus pilate

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by atiku4President(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2021
Supported
Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by SportsHD: 4:49pm On May 26, 2021
duro4chang:
He is more courageous than others.
He was an activist before entering power..
Like dem femi falana..

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Dubetex96(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2021
Motion supported

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Bashir75: 4:54pm On May 26, 2021
hakeem4:
He’s actually the most out spoken governor in the south west. While wike should be the vice.

Unlike some governors that would just be point up and down in pictures. Pointus pilate

Yorubas don’t play to the gallery. He was appointed by his SW governor colleagues as the SW governor forum leader. In Yorubaland, Erin kin fon komo naa tufon. They all cannot be speaking since they have leadership in him. Whatever he’s saying in on behalf of his brother SW governors. That’s leadership in Yorubalnd.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by nyiamfrank: 5:06pm On May 26, 2021
I concur!
Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by nyiamfrank: 5:18pm On May 26, 2021
hakeem4:

If Orton was south....!

Meanwhile, what position will you keep Ayade? As he has been a perpetual absentee on national issues. They lured Mohammed Umahi with promises but when Umahi attended SS governors forum that banned open grazing, they abandoned him and lured Mumumadu Ayade. Ever wondered why he was absent in the meeting? Till now, cows in Calabar are just like MTN, everywhere you go!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by DonCortino: 5:20pm On May 26, 2021
hakeem4:

leave wike out of this, he is outspoken yes, but he does not have the interest of his citizens at heart.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2021
South West, stop bonding South West with SS and SE
Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2021
hakeem4:
He’s actually the most out spoken governor in the south west. While [/s]wike[s] should be the vice.

I wonder why you guys rate Wike...

Man is a refurbished MC Oluomo.

There's a difference between courage and arrogance. He's far from being refined and enlightened but thanks to the politics of godfatherism and support from Madam Peace he successfully grabbed the PDP governorship ticket in Rivers.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2021
DonCortino:

leave wike out of this, he is outspoken yes, but he does not have the interest of his citizens at heart.

A man who's donating millions of naira to Sokoto state yet he can't pay his workers.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by DMerciful(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2021
He is indeed a courageous and independent minded man. I'm from Delta but I'm very proud of Akeredolu! I'll gladly elect him to lead the southern delegates regarding any constitutional amendment

1 Like

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2021
An eloquent speaker , a brilliant leader and above all he's endowed with extraordinary character.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Coldie(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2021
Akeredolu for west, wike for south Abaribe for east
Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by festacman(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2021
Kulas:
I am an Igbo man but I can beat my chest that this Yoruba Governor called Akeredolu for some time now has won my heart and he is my best governor in Nigeria Any politician that puts the interest of the masses first devoid of personal or tribal interest is who I goes with and this man has distinguished himself as one among Southern Governors. He is fearless,he is courageous and not ass licking to the President /Northerners like other Southern politicians.

A man that irrespective of party affiliation and personal/selfish interest like other governors and evil politician can speak out, courageous enough and stood his ground. It's very difficult to get such politician in this present day Nigeria that most of these politicians cannot speak out because of personal interest.

It's very unfortunate that even the Yorubas that suppose to see and take this man as their leader will be rallying around the selfish corrupt politician called Tinubu

Akeredolu is the type of man we can project as a presidential candidate and not those selfish corrupt ones parading themselves as Presidential candidate. Shame!

What do you think
Gov. Akeredolu is the chairman of Southern Governors' Forum and thus speaks with the force of 17 Governors behind him. Agree that another governor as chairman might not have come with the shown aggressiveness. Being a constitutional laywer counts in his favour.

However, trying to paint other governors as weakling is a bit unfair.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Tinubuadvocate: 6:04pm On May 26, 2021
He own 5months salary that man is a pretender. Hope Uzodinma is the best southern Nigeria governor.
Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Khd95(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2021
akeredolu, the white bearded lion that grabbed buhari by his wrinkled ballls cool tongue

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by WorldRichest: 6:04pm On May 26, 2021
Kulas:

What do you think

No let Tinubu matter kill you oooo.

Akeredolu is a fearless warrior.
Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Khd95(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
He own 5months salary that man is a pretender.
hows opolo eye the hobbit cool

1 Like

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Tinubuadvocate: 6:09pm On May 26, 2021
Get the fucck boy .
Khd95:
Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Tinubuadvocate: 6:09pm On May 26, 2021
Tinubu made him use your brain.
Khd95:
Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Khd95(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu made him use your brain.
unfortunately u dont have any brain, its shameful that a young man like still supporting and rooting for a man thats not even healty enough to walk upright agai, hard drugs ti ba aye werey je

1 Like

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Olatomiwami(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2021
Bashir75:

Yorubas don’t play to the gallery. He was appointed by his SW governor colleagues as the SW governor forum leader. In Yorubaland, Erin kin fon komo naa tufon. They all cannot be speaking since they have leadership in him. Whatever he’s saying in on behalf of his brother SW governors. That’s leadership in Yorubalnd.

Leave them to their follies, what do they know abt been omoluabi?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by NengiWIDEtoto: 6:16pm On May 26, 2021
festacman:

Gov. Akeredolu is the chairman of Southern Governors' Forum and thus speaks with the force of 17 Governors behind him. Agree that another governor as chairman might not have come with the shown aggressiveness. Being a constitutional laywer counts in his favour.

However, trying to paint other governors as weakling is a bit unfair.
they are all weaklings, with the exception of Wike and akeredolu.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by leofab(f): 6:22pm On May 26, 2021
Hope this constitutional review isn’t a bait to push land ownership into federal government’ custody... ..
Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Oksman(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2021
Kulas:

What do you think

You are absolutely correct. My respect for him has grown tremendously in the last couple of days, especially his reaction to national issues. My vote for him anyday he decides to go for higher elective position. Just like Odumakin (RIP) he is so articulate and fearless! A real SAN not the sling carried ones.
Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by Valkrie: 6:23pm On May 26, 2021
hakeem4:

Which wike? Wike that invite fulani soldiers to come and kill his people in River State like his counterpart the supreme court governor of imo did..? Wike shot himself in the foot...he is already asslicking the caliphate cos of his selfish desire....!! Wike is simply anti people by that simple act...!!

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Romiti Akeredolu Should Be Officially Made Our(southern) National Leader by FarahAideed: 6:23pm On May 26, 2021
I agree he has the heart that can do the job ..It's so painful to see no single Igbo governor has any liver to confront Buharis fulani vision ..not a single governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Miracle Working Voice Exposed Unknown Gunmen / Nnamdi Kanu: "IPOB Did not Kill 128 Military, Police personnel" / 2023 Presidency: Reno Omokri’s Endorsement Of Atiku Receives Backlash On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.