Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

How I Spend Almost 700k Plus To A Heartless Engineer For Uncompleted Wast Store - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Spend Almost 700k Plus To A Heartless Engineer For Uncompleted Wast Store (814 Views)

Urgent Need. Civil Engineer For Immediate Employment. / How Much Can I Spend For This Foundation.? / watch the video of this etate buy 5 & get 1 at 700k per plot (by The Road) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Spend Almost 700k Plus To A Heartless Engineer For Uncompleted Wast Store by meekparagon(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
How I spend almost 700k plus to a heartless engineer for uncompleted wast store.

Please I might be wrong.
I believe we have professional engineers here in nairaland.

Due to my job nature.
I usually stay off my site for up to a month.
What surprised me the most,
I gave this guy total of 720k for this project and it still uncompleted.

Please does this really worth that amount?
Am thinking of stopping him.

Re: How I Spend Almost 700k Plus To A Heartless Engineer For Uncompleted Wast Store by bigiyaro(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
what exactly is the guy supposed to build?

1 Like

Re: How I Spend Almost 700k Plus To A Heartless Engineer For Uncompleted Wast Store by uboma(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
bigiyaro:

Good question.
Re: How I Spend Almost 700k Plus To A Heartless Engineer For Uncompleted Wast Store by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
The guy that built this thing is wicked, first of fall the height of that structure should be up to eight boards that's 8" feet, and also the width is so small.

It will not be taking time before it gets filled up, that means anybody making use of it will be a good customer to sewage evacuators.
Re: How I Spend Almost 700k Plus To A Heartless Engineer For Uncompleted Wast Store by Afobear: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Gosh , I don't understand one thing here ...from the pics for illustration to the written grammar
Re: How I Spend Almost 700k Plus To A Heartless Engineer For Uncompleted Wast Store by meekparagon(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
bigiyaro:

Same bro, but I was expecting something more quality and bigger than this shit I meet
Re: How I Spend Almost 700k Plus To A Heartless Engineer For Uncompleted Wast Store by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:46am On Mar 09, 2020
Op you mean waist store? The height of that work is already way above the house foundation, abi na another purpose you intend for it.

Nb another observation it seems the property is located within a swampy area thus the casting...

Finally your location if closer to mine might decide to stop by
Re: How I Spend Almost 700k Plus To A Heartless Engineer For Uncompleted Wast Store by meekparagon(m): 7:26am On Mar 09, 2020
The black roof building, lakowe area

(1) (Reply)

For Rent 5bedrm Detached Duplex In Omole Phase 1 5m, 08101662607 / Newly Built 4 Bedroom Semi Duplex In Osapa London, Lekki, Lagos. (photos) / Vantage Courts Lekki Now Selling Three Bedroom Bungalows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.