Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

How Much Can I Spend For This Foundation.? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Can I Spend For This Foundation.? (840 Views)

Please Help Me Review This Foundation Labor Cost / Please How Many Iron Rod Is Needed For This Foundation / What Is The Amount Of 9 Inches Block Of 4 Coaches Will This Foundation Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can I Spend For This Foundation.? by Sankabson(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Gurus in the house,
Please like how much can i spend on the foundation and how much is it likely to finish the project .

It’s a 3 Bedrooms Bungalow With A Room Pent House.

Thanks in Advance.

Re: How Much Can I Spend For This Foundation.? by Muyiwaipere(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
How many coaches are you considering?
Re: How Much Can I Spend For This Foundation.? by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2022
Sankabson:
Gurus in the house,
Please like how much can i spend on the foundation and how much is it likely to finish the project .

Thanks in Advance.

Experience from past projects.

On a fairly dry land, budget 2.5 - N3m for foundation.
Budget N26m from start to finish.
You can contact me for Cost breakdown.
09056082348(call & Whatsapp)
Re: How Much Can I Spend For This Foundation.? by MRFIXER001: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2022
That answer depends solemnly on the bearing capacity of the land. Because it determine the depth of foundation digging and the type of foundation to be used. Don't expect any fixed cost here except an expert visit the site
Sankabson:
Gurus in the house,

Thanks in Advance.
Re: How Much Can I Spend For This Foundation.? by Sankabson(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2022
MRFIXER001:
That answer depends solemnly on the bearing capacity of the land. Because it determine the depth of foundation digging and the type of foundation to be used. Don't expect any fixed cost here except an expert visit the site
Noted.. Thanks..
Re: How Much Can I Spend For This Foundation.? by naijacreativeha(f): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sankabson:
Gurus in the house,

Thanks in Advance.
For construction call or WhatsApp me on 09036346989 and for estimate also

(1) (Reply)

Accomodation Rent Made Easy / Health / A House For Under 2 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.