Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Is It A Good Idea To Buy Psn Giftcards With Amazon Giftcards? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is It A Good Idea To Buy Psn Giftcards With Amazon Giftcards? (864 Views)

Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? / How To Fund Your PSN Account In Nigeria / It Is Good Idea To Buy This Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Good Idea To Buy Psn Giftcards With Amazon Giftcards? by Gist247(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
I heard Amazon might suspend my account cause of this a while back but that's just one opinion.

Anyone ever did this? Please let me know smiley

Also: Does anyone know a physical store I can buy MK11 from in lagos? Thanks
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Buy Psn Giftcards With Amazon Giftcards? by crafteck(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
Dont, lets someone get it for u
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Buy Psn Giftcards With Amazon Giftcards? by Gist247(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
crafteck:
Dont, lets someone get it for u

Please explain smiley
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Buy Psn Giftcards With Amazon Giftcards? by arazanbal: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
pls buy the psn digital code or physical card with Amazon gift card jor, they dont ban account because of that,i have used Amazon gift card to buy bestbuy gift card , digital gift card of bestbuy (ecodes) they send it via email, the reason was simple,i intend buying Xbox gift card digital code but was not available i had to buy bestbuy card and in bestbuy website i use their gift card to buy the xbox gift card codes digital which i redeem in my xbox one, note i am a Nigerian living in niaja, God bless

(1) (Reply)

. / PS4 Booting Up Normally But Showing No Signal On The TV / Standard Of Chess In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.