Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? (1188 Views)

How To Create A Playstation Network Account From Nigeria PS5 & PS4 / I Need A Playstation 4, My Budget Is 150k / What Is The Difference Between A Playstation Ntsc And Pal Console? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? by collinsEFF(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2020
I see a lot of people gaming with PlayStation and I ask "isn't this game available in PC ?" or are there any differences between PC gaming and PlayStation ,I know both prices are similar .
Re: Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? by olamidedivotee(f): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2020
I will suggest you buy PC and wireless pads.
Re: Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? by collinsEFF(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2020
olamidedivotee:
I will suggest you buy PC and wireless pads.
I thought wireless pads work on consoles with sensors ,or does any PC come with sensors ?
Re: Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? by Officialgarri: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2020
collinsEFF:
I thought wireless pads work on consoles with sensors ,or does any PC come with sensors ?

They work with PCs too via Bluetooth
Re: Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? by Vyzz: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2020
By a PlayStation I don't like how the other one sounds A-PC E fit disappoint u Las Las
Re: Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? by collinsEFF(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2020
Vyzz:
By a PlayStation I don't like how the other one sounds A-PC E fit disappoint u Las Las
lol modified.
Re: Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? by khalhokage(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Depends on your pocket and how much you're able to or willing to tinker with software to get it to work.

With game consoles like PlayStation, their cheaper than gaming PCs of the same power and much easier to use, but their only use is for gaming and maybe media viewing.

With PCs if you can afford powerful setups you will get better graphics and performance and games are also cheaper to buy for PCs than consoles even taking pirated games into account, but gaming on PCs can also be stressful, especially for people who aren't technologically proficient.

For example you have to know how to balance performance and graphics of the games you play while with consoles you just plug and play because the games have already been optimised for the hardware.

Then there's also the issue of games not working, this is an issue especially for people who pirate games, you could buy or download a game then after installation it won't work, you now have the choice of either tinkering with a lot of software or giving up on the game.

So in the end it's your choice.

In my opinion, PC gaming is better only if you have the money to spend on good PC hardware and you're able to find your way around the occasional software issues.

8 Likes

Re: Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? by moxsella(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pls my wireless gamepad for PC adapter is spoilt (looks like Bluetooth device), can I use other Bluetooth device or that's the end of my pad?
Re: Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? by POPTV(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Playstation...
Re: Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? by naijasensei: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
moxsella:
Pls my wireless gamepad for PC adapter is spoilt (looks like Bluetooth device), can I use other Bluetooth device or that's the end of my pad?

It's using either Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz wireless. Confirm before you purchase a replacement. If you can get the model of your gamepad, you can run it through a Google search to know what type of wireless connection it is using.
Re: Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? by moxsella(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
naijasensei:

It's using either Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz wireless. Confirm before you purchase a replacement. If you can get the model of your gamepad, you can run it through a Google search to know what type of wireless connection it is using.
It's the 2.4Ghz wireless
Re: Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? by naijasensei: 1:02am On Jun 04, 2020
moxsella:

It's the 2.4Ghz wireless

I believe any other 2.4Ghz wireless dongle should work with your gamepad.
Re: Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? by moxsella(m): 12:26am On Jun 05, 2020
naijasensei:

I believe any other 2.4Ghz wireless dongle should work with your gamepad.
Not working
Re: Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? by naijasensei: 12:30am On Jun 05, 2020
moxsella:

Not working

Can you provide the brand and model of the gamepad?
Re: Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? by donvalo(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2020
PS4 needed.... anyone with one 4 sale

(1) (Reply)

PS3 Slim For Sale / Gran Turismo 5 To Introduce Word Fastest Car / Brand New GTA V Ps3 Cd!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.