Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub (35924 Views)

Do We Have Any Self-Made Company In Nigeria That Can Be Bought For $40 Billion? / Austin Russell Is Forbes Youngest Self-Made Billionaire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by pheonixdld2(m): 5:53am On Mar 09, 2020
This comment displayed your ignorance and your itch to just and sound intelligent. If I was uneducated I would have taken your comment as a fact. Policies and funds are what bring about obvious development.Emefiele like you pointed out is the CBN Governor and not the President, Senate president or Minister of Finance. His job is to take instructions and suggest.
GidiWoodsMan:

Ndigbo playing the victim card as usual.

Godwin Emefiele is a bonafide Igbo man, instead of him to push development in the direction of his natal district, he is busy helping the Hausa-Fulani to steal while making do with the crumbs from their table. Charles Soludo was worse....later Igbo people will continue to cry about how Nigeria has marginalised them. Hypocrites.
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by JoNach: 6:21am On Mar 09, 2020
CXLVII:
Headquarters of fake and substandard products.

Please make your substandard let's see .. you think the write up has anything like "omo-onile" on it ?? Lazy retards!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by JoNach: 6:28am On Mar 09, 2020
fafambo:
proudly nnewinarian. otolo precisely.

My brother from Otolo... I Greet you.
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by JoNach: 6:32am On Mar 09, 2020
Kennyswag:
Another chestbeating thread.. same nnewi that is a shithole... why you guys can't just create your own forum and keep your useless and worthless noise making and chestbeating there for us to rest here on nairaland baffles me.. undecided

No vex, I understand your pain, it's not our fault, we are just born to succeed!! You can write an article on the manufacturing of "amotekun regalia" .I'm gladly waiting to read !!lol

3 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Dottore: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2020
anonimi:

How do you measure development please?
Thanks.
Simply visit South Eastern states and compare with other states.

Minus the places heavy with Federal Government presence (Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt)

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Kingspin(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2020
LaIabobo:

Don't be so sure. All rich men take loans from Banks or even federal agencies.
All these tribal and ethnic war in Nigeria isn't on the table of the rich. The wine and dine together.
There are sure and there is over sure.
East the least FG present.

This one na over sure

You don't need google all that is required is self-truth.
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by anonimi: 7:05am On Mar 09, 2020
Dottore:
Minus the places heavy with Federal Government presence (Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt)

So other states are your benchmark and not the historical pace before 1966 nor the international standards of Europe, Asia and America where many Igbos are dying in the Sahara desert and the Mediterranean Seat to go and hustle
Enjoy your mediocrity competition of impotent deeks.

liljboy:
It’s okay to marry a woman old enough to be your mother, you can still explain that as love, but someone old enough to be your grandmother?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4914275_df_jpeg373e55dea7e43f08e80004f94f67a4a7

todaynewsreview:
The bodies of at least 74 migrants have been washed ashore in western Libya, in the latest tragedy along the dangerous trafficking route to Europe. The Libyan Red Crescent posted photos of dozens of bodies in black and white bags lined up along the shore near the western city of Zawiya.
A spokesman for the aid organisation said there were still bodies floating out at sea as the agency had no way of retrieving them. He said the migrants were all adults, mostly from sub-Saharan African countries, and all but three were men.
The UN migration agency, the International Organisation of Migration (IOM), said the dinghy had set off on Saturday with 110 people on board. The agency said traffickers deliberately took the engines from the boat and then abandoned it to drift.

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/3051/tragedy-bodies-of-migrants-wash-ashore-en-route-europe-photo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4901723_z1_jpegff7a94c52111caf03b4bc410211e9b89

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by CXLVII: 7:08am On Mar 09, 2020
JoNach:

Please make your substandard let's see .. you think the write up has anything like "omo-onile" on it ?? Lazy retards!!!

Trash!
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Dottore: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2020
anonimi:

So other states are your benchmark and not the historical pace before 1966 nor the international standards of Europe, Asia and America where many Igbos are dying in the Sahara desert and the Mediterranean Seat to go and hustle
Enjoy your mediocrity competition of impotent deeks

Well I've seen countless Yorubas in Europe marrying their ancestors than Igbos marrying women old enough to be their grandmothers. More interesting is the fact that the Yorubas mostly do it for fun of laying a white old hag and seeing it as achievement whereas the Igbos have something to show for it.

Igbos rather die making ends meet that still being under the care of their parents at 45 like your brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by mercyville: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2020
Anambralstson:

Conehead in serious pain, many of your leaders has visited the industrial city and confirmed, Nnewi na 100% indegenous industrial city no be borrow borrow make me rich, making mouth with foreigners and other tribes investments in your domain.

Your false imaginations and lies have been busted long time ago.The truth is you don't have half of of the indigenous companies/industries that Yorubas have both home and abroad.
These 2 threads did justice to your delusions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by mercyville: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2020
Dottore:

The only partly developed place in the East is Onitsha which is not more than 4 GRAs in Ibadan.
Only Ibadan city is more developed than the entire Igboland...fact.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Dottore: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2020
mercyville:

The only partly developed place in the East is Onitsha which is not more than 4 GRAs in Ibadan.
You mean Ibadan the brown roof and mud house Republic? Or is there another one? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Dottore: 7:43am On Mar 09, 2020
mercyville:

Now now you have shown that you havnt been to the east. Ebonyi State is the least Developed in the East but I tell you, their state Capital is much more beautiful than any other non Eastern State capital in Nigeria apart from FCT, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Calabar and Kano. Take it or leave it. Hard fact.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2020
mercyville:

Your false imaginations and lies have been busted long time ago.The truth is you don't have half of of the indigenous companies/industries that Yorubas have both home and abroad.

You have all these industries and your elders are still writing letters of non Indigeneous industries.

I now fully understand that SW youth are peddlers of fake statistics, news and logistics plus full owambe but their elders is always at opposite to their opinion.

SW youth will say we have industries, their elders will reply where is the Industry or are speaking of foreign investment.

You can't beat the reach

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2020
mercyville:

Then to the 2 threads , I don't argue much on that because I summarized the threads in few sentences.

In your region SW....you couldn't beat us , all you do is to be issuing threats or struggling to best us
......In my own region SE...you are not even near ....at all...lol....in North...you couldn't...ask yourself why each successive northern recognises Igbos more in their region because they have investment there.

Until you name the particular region, you beat us then we can now discuss...

if not keep shut and continue your internet Sophistication.

2 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by ejanla077: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2020
sureboykris:
Didn't bother reading the write up. Nnewi is a town with probably the highest concentration of millionaires in Nigeria. But it's so annoying that the great men in the town can't come together to move the town forward.
Of what use is all the wealth if the whole place still looks backward
No world class schools
No amusement park for kids
No shopping malls
No recreation parks
No decent eatery
Mushroom fuel stations everywhere.
You can't enjoy your money in nnewi except all you do for fun is drink beer. You can always find a place for that
Everyone is in competition with everyone
Igbos need to change the way they do things, put aside selfish ego and work towards a greater good

Ok so you noticed all this in Nnewi. What effort have u made to ameliorate. Are u not one of the rich men,, ok i guess u re a riff-raff who should shut up..

Nnewi have some of the best and well run government secondary and primary schools in Nigeria

We have markets scattered all over Nnewi.. No urgent need for mall..

U can provide amusement parks

O boy go to ur village if u dont like Nnewi. Compare ur village to Nnewi u will see how foolish u sound

5 Likes

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Lilimax(f): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2020
Azmanaty:
Nnewi, ndi aka chi_chi_chi. Ndi akpa uche grin

Still love them like that. Eeh, hapurum fa like that tongue
Lmao at the bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by ejanla077: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2020
Basher8583:

So how did they make their money... your guess is as good as mine
The difference between east and west is dat.. This morning youths in the east have all gone out for thr daily bread..
Youths in the west re in sk and shepe joints getting stoned and ready for owo da

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Ritchiee: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Dottore:

Now now you have shown that you havnt been to the east. Ebonyi State is the least Developed in the East but I tell you, their state Capital is much more beautiful than any other non Eastern State capital in Nigeria apart from FCT, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Calabar and Kano. Take it or leave it. Hard fact.
Ebonyi the poverty capital of the south.Even one GRA in Ibadan is more developed than Ebonyi.
Have you ever heard anybody saying that Ekiti or Ondo is more developed than the SE....no,of course because they are not.They do not have the brown roofs or old parts of Ibadan but all of them joined together are not as developed as Ibadan just like Ibadan is more developed than the entire SE states.

Compared the old parts of Ibadan with Igboland.
Ibadan looks like Europe compared to the potopoto and extra brown roof republic of Igboland. grin

THIS IS TINY,DIRTY AND UNDEVELOPED IGBOLAND.

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Kennyswag: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2020
JoNach:

No vex, I understand your pain, it's not our fault, we are just born to succeed!! You can write an article on the manufacturing of "amotekun regalia" .I'm gladly waiting to read !!lol
e nor rhyme abeg
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Kennyswag: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2020
JoNach:

E nor rhyme abeg
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Basher8583: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2020
ejanla077:

The difference between east and west is dat..
This morning youths in the east have all gone out for thr daily bread..

Youths in the west re in sk and shepe joints getting stoned and ready for owo da

The actual difference is that the youths in southwest have gone to school and not going out looking for daily bread.
But then again... Selling gala, okrika and substandard electronics can make you a millonaire? ...wow.

you see the difference between the south west and the North is that they don't brag about how much money they have. And yet they are far richer than you guys in the south
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Kennyswag: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2020
Anambralstson:

Conehead in serious pain, many of your leaders has visited the industrial city and confirmed, Nnewi na 100% indegenous industrial city no be borrow borrow make me rich, making mouth with foreigners and other tribes investments in your domain.
e pain am.. nnewi is a shithole
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by baysol: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2020
ChinoElects:
Anambra amaka
Only noise making, wetin we see other than a blacksmith girl and then the noise. very soon the omoluabis will show them what industrialisation is all about. Not mangamanga business, wuruwuru to the answer that prevails in the east.
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by ChinoElects: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
baysol:

Only noise making, wetin we see other than a blacksmith girl and then the noise. very soon the omoluabis will show them what industrialisation is all about. Not mangamanga business, wuruwuru to the answer that prevails in the east.
[/s]

Wetin dey pepper this tiger face, bikonu? cheesy

Well make we continue dey jolly. Anambra amaka mehn. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by mexbee1(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2020
Anambralstson:

https://m.guardian.ng/business-services/nnewi-nigerias-self-made-industrial-hub/amp/

Igbo Amaka
Anambra Amaka
Damn proud to be from Anambra state.

Still on the matter

Go off the Grid today with the power in your hands call us to get a free quote and consultations on all the solutions Dexter Engineering Services offers which are designed and tailored to meet your immediate needs.

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Anambralstson: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2020
mercyville:

I realized there are many low IQ patients in West, Only #7000 transport fair will cure your ignorance for ever no need wasting my precious time, Nigerians knows better, the team that visited Nnewi comprises people from other tribes including Yoruba, your Elders knows better, even some of your people in the East that's why you hardly hear them attacking east, except Ignorant ones like you that only read about east on pages of newspaper or online.
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by baysol: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

Wetin dey pepper this tiger face, bikonu? cheesy

Well make we continue dey jolly. Anambra amaka mehn. cheesy
who be this tin self? dey show me picture of thieves in agbada. No be wrapper una they wear before yorubas civilize una potopoto pepo? abeg gerarrahere.
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2020
pheonixdld2:
This comment displayed your ignorance and your itch to just and sound intelligent. If I was uneducated I would have taken your comment as a fact. Policies and funds are what bring about obvious development.Emefiele like you pointed out is the CBN Governor and not the President, Senate president or Minister of Finance. His job is to take instructions and suggest.

You're obviously uneducated, else tell us why he is suggesting ruga and milk-subsidy instead of actual useful monetary policy initiatives?

Is cbn governorship designated for his ancestral lineage? If not why can't he resign at the point when he's become an errand boy bowing and scraping for non-elected racketeers/jobbers like Isa Funtua?
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by OfoIgbo: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

Lol. Anambra is generally doing great unlike your shithole Abia state. Your state Abia is the worst in Nigeria but you are never worried. I spit on you Aba bastard

All these Yoruba muslims that come here creating various Igbo monikers and instigating Igbo state wars, you cannot fool me.
Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by ChinoElects: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
baysol:

who be this tin self? dey show me picture of thieves in agbada. No be wrapper una they wear before yorubas civilize una potopoto pepo? abeg gerarrahere.
[/s]

Tiger-faced afonja wetin dey pepper you? I dey my own you carry your anger and frustration dey quote me. Wetin dey pepper you brown roofer? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub by holicupp(m): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2020
nnewi to the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FCCPC Orders Opay To Address Account Anomalies; Opay Reacts / N1m Shares My Dad Bought In 2002 Is Now Worth #11,561.46, How? - Craze Clown(vid / Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.