Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) (72805 Views)

Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop / Fully Air Conditioned Bus Stop Shelters In Dubai (Photos) / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Eteka1:
You think corruption only exists in Nigeria?

The magnitude of corruption in our country is sickening. Look at the Abacha loot returned so far. Vamoosed in the thing air. Very few countries in this World can boast of that.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
anonimi:

W hat is Nigeria without the people who choose to be 200 million mumus

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7
Lagbaja called it Mumudom

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by benjida: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Daytime witchcraft. He's not sleeping. His spirit is hanging on one NEPA pole somewhere.
Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by ogyunging(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Very strong narcotics day that guy system.

All these ones....
Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
Eteka1:
You think corruption only exists in Nigeria?

Corruption jappens everywhere. Only in Niggeria do you just eat money recklessly with nothing to show for it. Its like a competition to see who is the greediest.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by sapientia(m): 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
Village people finally located this boy all the way to Lagos.

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by Exodora: 12:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
The problem in this country alone ehhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by sapientia(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
anonimi:

What is Nigeria without the people who choose to be 200 million mumus

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

You called us sir.

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by airliner(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Seventy7kings:
shocked

the kind of level wey burst for him body carry am go Arizona, the level no drop am there, e carry am go Colorado before e finally drop am. If you know you know.

This one loud o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by zoedew: 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by Kalubolt(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Been a former commercial bus driver myself, I have experience this before. On my own occasion the guy was given something by three guys sitting near him, and immediately he slept off they collected his money, phones and came down at the next bus stop. We only noticed when we got to the last bus stop and he couldn't wake. It was water we also used to wake him, only to found out he was reeling in pains at one of his arms. We check the hand to found out he was injected with a syringe or something like that.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by lildush(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
chatinent:
Nigeria is to blame; such stressful shithole.

Hahahaha hahaha hahaha guy u are mouthed... I can't stop laughing....
Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by Soniceguy78(m): 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Colorado in manifestation. ...vuala
Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

The thing about sleep paralysis is that the person slowly pulls out of it. It is just a brief shut down of the body. He slept off and then the paralysis set in. So the slap, touch, tappings will slowly pull him out. I think cold water somehow touches the nerves in a way to wake him up faster.

It is a very scary experience. I pity the guy. He should just go home and sleep. Leave hustle for two or three days.
I dont think its sleep paralysis..
Sleep paralysis hardly occurs in that sitting position..,its mostly when you're sleeping facing up..
In the event of sleep paralysis, if someone touches you,you'll wake up,infact you'll be dreaming and praying someone touches you so that you can wake up..
I suffer it atimes and if i notice am on sleep paralysis,i start by moving slighty my toes,till i jump out from the bed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by lucky4west: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
thank God he did not get into the hands of ritualists...the guy is most likely on drugs

1 Like

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by briscoepuga72: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Woww

zzzz//////
Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by iamso9ce(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ojaaaa
Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by luluosas(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
I tell you! He was almost gone. But I know you won't believe
Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by Discovery4today: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
Zane2point4:

I dont think its sleep paralysis..
Sleep paralysis hardly occurs in that sitting position..,its mostly when you're sleeping facing up..
In the event of sleep paralysis, if someone touches you,you'll wake up,infact you'll be dreaming and praying someone touches you so that you can wake up..
I suffer it atimes and if i notice am on sleep paralysis,i start by moving slighty my toes,till i jump out from the bed.

It used to happen to me too and it has happened repeatedly to me lying face down. I had to research it and found out that if I take sleep like a business, it will stop. Since I started practicing healthy sleeping, it has never happened to me again.

I think just like my own which was getting serious, I could have a nap in the afternoon and it happens. I think this guy's own has reached an alarming rate.

He should take sleeping very seriously because I think his case has reached a critical point.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

It used to happen to me too and it has happened repeatedly to me lying face down. I had to research it and found out that if I take sleep like a business, it will stop. Since I started practicing healthy sleeping, it has never happened to me again.

I think just like my own which was getting serious, I could have a nap in the afternoon and it happens. I think this guys own has reached an alarming rate.

He should take sleeping very seriously because I think his case has reached a critical point.
Well only him knows whats his problems are.
But from my experience, it cant happen on that position ie seeting down.
Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
Zane2point4:

I have not heard or experience sitting down but men, I had frightening episodes. It became so rampant and easy to happen to me.

I once was gisting with my elder brother, dosed off and it happened to me. My brother did not know it was happening until I woke up.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Zane2point4:

One happened that I could not wake up for a long time, then I woke up, went out and started doing things, thanking God the episode was over.

Only for me to wake up again and then I noticed the first wake up was in my mind, like a dream. shocked

That was when I got serious and started browsing websites for the solution.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Funny guy, he went for night duty that's why he was sleeping like that.
Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

One happened that I could not wake up for a long time, then I woke up, went out and started doing things, thanking God the episode was over.

Only for me to wake up again and then I noticed the first wake up was in my mind, like a dream. shocked

That was when I got serious and started browsing websites for the solution.
Hahahahaahaha seriously
We share same scenarios honestly.
I hv experience that one too grin
I will even be hearing my brothers gisting,while I'll be praying one of them to come touch me to wake me up,atimes you think you're shouting but when you wake you'll find out you're not.
Its really scary for first timers .
Whenever i have an episode,i simply know right frm the start am having the issue and just give it time ,gradually I'll wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by AsiwajuAsatheo: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
That's the effect of Legus trekking.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by kumulus(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nigga sharply wear him shades, must be a jonzer this one. Lol
Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Zane2point4:

Hahahahaahaha seriously
We share same scenarios honestly.
I hv experience that one too grin
I will even be hearing my brothers gisting,while I'll be praying one of them to come touch me to wake me up,atimes you think you're shouting but when you wake you'll find out you're not.
Its really scary for first timers .
Whenever i have an episode,i simply know right frm the start am having the issue and just give it time ,gradually I'll wake up.

Exactly.

The last period it was happening to me, instead of fighting to wake up, I try relaxing myself, consciously slow my breath and breathe in a little deeper until I finally sleep off. Later I wake up feeling better.

It is really scaring. The false wake up is the worst. I feel that is what happened to this guy. Because he was in a bus, he fought really hard to wake up and had a false wake up. Probably left the bus in his mind and going on his hustle.

Jeez.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by johnson4nosa(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
His wife could just be his problem, u won't understand
Re: Lagos Passenger Sleeping Refused To Wake Up After Reaching Last Bus Stop (Video) by CuteYvonne777: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hummer Crashed Into Oba Of Benin's Palace Wall, Gets Destroyed, But Not The Wall / Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.