Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Shocking Confession: I Was A Pickpocket Before I Found God, Says Mike Bamiloye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Confession: I Was A Pickpocket Before I Found God, Says Mike Bamiloye (270 Views)

Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Makes Shocking Confession, Seeks Wife’s Forgiveness (full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Confession: I Was A Pickpocket Before I Found God, Says Mike Bamiloye by LiveTimesNG: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
Evangelist Mike Bamiloye, the founder and president of Mount Zion Drama Ministry has made a shocking revelation about his past before he found God.

According to him, he was once a pick pocket before he gave his life to God.

Speaking in an Interview with Tribune newspaper, the cleric stated that he started pickpocketing on the street at the early age of seven.

He said: “I have been so passionate about God since I was age 16. I had given my life to Jesus Christ as of that time and I have been serving Him right from the school fellowship in my secondary school days.

Click link below for details....

Shocking confession: I was a pickpocket before I found God, says Mike Bamiloye https://livetimesng.com/shocking-confession-i-was-a-pickpocket-before-i-found-god-says-mike-bamiloye/

Re: Shocking Confession: I Was A Pickpocket Before I Found God, Says Mike Bamiloye by chatinent: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Wtf.
Re: Shocking Confession: I Was A Pickpocket Before I Found God, Says Mike Bamiloye by Officialgarri: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
The way men of God potray their old lifestyle ehn, you'd think they use to dine with the devil himself. But in reality, they haven't done more than what an average youth does.

Maybe this man just stole once from a pocket o, then he labelled himself a pick pocket
Re: Shocking Confession: I Was A Pickpocket Before I Found God, Says Mike Bamiloye by Romanoff(f): 6:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
The way men of God potray their old lifestyle ehn, you'd think they use to dine with the devil himself. But in reality, they haven't done more than what an average youth does.

That "thing that an average youth does" is enough to cost them heaven.

They are only trying to tell you that they are not saints. They have a past.

There are pastors who did worse, some were cultists, some were chronic womanisers.

No matter the sin, it is enough to cost you heaven.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession: I Was A Pickpocket Before I Found God, Says Mike Bamiloye by NextD18: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
You are still a pickpocket, but in a religious way, pickpocket-ing your gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession: I Was A Pickpocket Before I Found God, Says Mike Bamiloye by Chairman50: 12:41am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

Maybe this man just stole once from a pocket o, then he labelled himself a pick pocket
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Uk Based Pastor Jailed For Continously Raping Members To Stupor / Is Trump Just Playing The God Card On American Christians? / Coronavirus : Primate Elijah Ayodele Calls Out ‘miracle Pastors’ Over Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.