Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili (44775 Views)

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
akosanwafo:

What is stopping you to celebrate your own tribespeople? See me see trouble. Don’t you know charity begins at home? I'm an Idiot.

Igbo people can't be trusted with power, their tribal or ethnic sentiment will erode the nation interest

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Jonathan39: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nothing is intelligent in your write up... When intelligent ladies talk I know, except you are a rare breed of the intelligent female folk
Fortuna2:
I am here but do you have #30 billion in your akant?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by proddey(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Why must she celebrate only igbos?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by WeRblessed(f): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ginaz:

Biko abeg pure lies . She looks like a 60yr old woman from her face . Na just the body young small . Age is telling well on her . Stop the flattery and over hyping.

*roll eyes*

Please why are you angry? What is bitter and worth rolling of eyes in admiring someone's ageless Gene's?

Some Africans really have issues, and you wonder why most of them continue to live in abject poverty.

When you are not happy with others beauty, success and achievements, the law of nature and the universe will shot the doors of beauty, success and achievement on you. Life is a seed brother!

So many people in this forum need to be educated about the implications of their words, hatreds, and anger, because their lack of success and poverty is not cause by anyone but themselves. Their words and the ways they treat others has kept them at the level they are today. You can type anything behind your keyboard because no one knows you or sees you, but those hurtful words you type, the hatred, tribalism, and ethnocentrism you vomit on NL continue to hinder all your endeavors.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by mastermaestro(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
OfoIgbo:

So if Adadevoh hadn't died, would you have heard of her?
What you don't know is that a number of other doctors did the same as her and some even surpassed her in their action to stop Ebola from getting into Nigeria. The only difference is that she died. My question then is, is death such an exceptional contribution? My answer remains a capital NO

Lagos state just released its tribute to womanhood, not one single of the ladies mentioned is non-Yoruba, and I didn't see Yorubas attacking the Lagos state governor, so keep your stinking ugly-ass non-entity of a self from Bianca's pronouncements.

Who cares about where who comes from?! A tribalist, you are. I didn't know. I would never engage tribalists, because they are not sound in mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Jonathan39:
Nothing is intelligent in your write up... When intelligent ladies talk I know, except you are a rare breed of the intelligent female folk
All cause I mentioned money? Broke nigga.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Jonathan39: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Am I the reason why you are jobless and looking for who to feast on? Go get a life and stop exhibiting your parasitic nature all over the internet. Is your father wort 30billion when he married your mother?
Fortuna2:
All cause I mentioned money? Broke nigga.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by LONGPREEK(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Adebola314:

Like your own mama wey sample every dick for your street, and de village idiot end up as your papa. Foolish Agbaya.
see this son of useless ashawo that came into the world as a result of a faild abortion dey follow me talk lol.
i will make her gobble my cum and then swap it with your mama. that is if your mama too is not smelling
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Captaincee(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ginaz:

Biko abeg pure lies . She looks like a 60yr old woman from her face . Na just the body young small . Age is telling well on her . Stop the flattery and over hyping.

*roll eyes*
60 years ke you no get joy ooo undecided
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Jonathan39:
Am I the reason why you are jobless and looking for who to feast on? Go get a life and stop exhibiting your parasitic nature all over the internet. Is your father wort 30billion when he married your mother?
Goat. What has my father got to do with this? You want to fvck an intelligent pussy and you're broke? I'm so sorry for your ass. Mtchewww
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Jonathan39: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
I am not broke... Your illogical response made realised how unintelligent you are. Sory for mentioning your father undecided just that I don't like the idea of enticing women with money
Fortuna2:
Goat. What has my father got to do with this? You want to fvck an intelligent pussy and you're broke? I'm so sorry for your ass. Mtchewww
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Jonathan39:
I am not broke... Your illogical response made realised how unintelligent you are. Sory for mentioning your father undecided just that I don't like the idea of enticing women with money
You're forgiven. Sin no more cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Adebola314: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
WeRblessed:

Please why are you angry? What is bitter and worth rolling of eyes in admiring someone's ageless Gene's?

Some Africans really have issues, and you wonder why most of them continue to live in abject poverty.

When you are not happy with others beauty, success and achievements, the law of nature and the universe will shot the doors of beauty, success and achievement on you. Life is a seed brother!

So many people in this forum need to be educated about the implications of their words, hatreds, and anger, because their lack of success and poverty is not cause by anyone but themselves. Their words and the ways they treat others has kept them at the level they are today. You can type anything behind your keyboard because no one knows you or sees you, but those hurtful words you type, the hatred, tribalism, and ethnocentrism you vomit on NL continue to hinder all your endeavors.

Guy, you deserve 10 rounds of beer for this. So many folks have serious issues and they don’t know that they are their worst enemies. You are on point.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by WeRblessed(f): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Adebola314:

Guy, you deserve 10 rounds of beer for this. So many folks have serious issues and they don’t know that they are their worst enemies. You are on point.

Thanks you my brother for your understanding. By the way, I'm a lady not guy.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by sandali: 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
WeRblessed:

Wow! This is just impressive! Is ladies like you that demonstrate that there are still some balanced and enlightened women in this country.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
sandali:
This woman is ageless aswear.

Bro, na money. Leave that marra. She eating right , ac conditional apartment/car. She has paid maid, driver etc.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Dollabiz: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Adebola314: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nice
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Adebola314: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
WeRblessed:

A female? Dis is serious cause for celebration. Good to see a non envious lady for a change

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Cyjetty: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
OfoIgbo:

So if Adadevoh hadn't died, would you have heard of her?
What you don't know is that a number of other doctors did the same as her and some even surpassed her in their action to stop Ebola from getting into Nigeria. The only difference is that she died. My question then is, is death such an exceptional contribution? My answer remains a capital NO

Lagos state just released its tribute to womanhood, not one single of the ladies mentioned is non-Yoruba, and I didn't see Yorubas attacking the Lagos state governor, so keep your stinking ugly-ass non-entity of a self from Bianca's pronouncements.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by 12345baba(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
MasterKernel:

Did anybody stop you from celebrating your own people?
tribalism done finish u and ur generation, myopic brain u got. For info am IBO and same state with bianca ojukwu. When I meant they I meant women, not igbo women. people like u no suppose dey this generation
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by favour32(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
I beg how Ngozi Okonjo Iweala take become Prof?
She be lectural and where?
Person go fit be Prof without without being a lectural?
I wan know but I know say dem don talk dis matter before.?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Cyjetty: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
12345baba:
tribalism done finish u and ur generation, myopic brain u got. For info am IBO and same state with bianca ojukwu. When I meant they I meant women, not igbo women. people like u no suppose dey this generation
You for do your own celebration of female personalities and put Adedavoh there, Na! Why raining on some other person’s parade? You igbos too dey do ITK and passmaga. Imagine. You are from her state and trying to impose on her who her role models should be. Imagine!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Bekool(m): 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
frankly01:
Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Others On International Womens Day

Bianca Ojukwu, Former Nigeria Ambassador to Spain took to her Facebook page to celebrate three of her leading women , Dr Ngozi Okonjo- Iweala, Prof. Dora Akunyili and Chimamanda Adichie on International Women’s day..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2279722612328440&id=100008721701950

This woman have literally stopped aging what a beauty to behold ojukwu is really a great man with excellent taste.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Lovelyn451(f): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Just add my super mama's name there and we have same list of inspirational women...wo

To my mama that teaches me everything family, I love ya
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by MasterKernel: 7:05am On Mar 10, 2020
12345baba:

Don't come here, and heap your miseries on others.

A woman decided to celebrate a handful of individuals, instead you're asking why she didn't add this or that, what does it take you to celebrate others, just like she did?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Itanola2012: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2020
And that is how another small boy will be giving it hard from the back to the wife of ipod founder angry
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by CSTR2: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2020
Gforce2015:

Igbo people can't be trusted with power, their tribal or ethnic sentiment will erode the nation interest
The one buhari is doing is national interest or northern?
Is ruga a national interest?

But you can do nothing to him than a dead rat so you would rather face the igbo.

Coward.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2020
CSTR2:

The one buhari is doing is national interest or northern?
Is ruga a national interest?

But you can do nothing to him than a dead rat so you would rather face the igbo.

Coward.

Are you not also a coward. What you and your people could have gone to ASo villa with your ipob placards and chanting Biafra State.
Only God knows where your almighty Nnamdi Kalu has eloped to. Coward ethnic groups calling another people coward.
E ni kuure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures / So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) / Buratai With Emir Of Zazzau After The Attempted Assassination - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.