Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Am Really Frustrated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Really Frustrated (217 Views)

What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) / DJ Cuppy: I Am Really Good At Business, I Like Money (Video) / Naijaloaded: Makinde Azeez Replies Waconzy, Says He Is Broke And Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Really Frustrated by diamondcrown20(f): 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
I av been searching for a job for the past 1 yr now,i really do need your help guys,i am a young girl who is willing to work,I am just Seeking for a job as an office assistance/secretary/personal assitance with the qualifications of an OND and diploma in desktop publishing, Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint.pls you can call or WhatsApp 08033125946. Am in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Am Really Frustrated by Ladylite: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
diamondcrown20:
I av been searching for a job for the past 1 yr now,i really do need your help guys,i am a young girl who is willing to work,I am just Seeking for a job as an office assistance/secretary/personal assitance with the qualifications of an OND and diploma in desktop publishing, Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint.pls you can call or WhatsApp 08033125946. Am in Lagos.

Wow, sister. We will help you by God's grace
Re: Am Really Frustrated by dangotesmummy: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Don't be my darling

I think you need to pay attention to handskill if white collar job search fails

You could learn make-up,hair dressing, tailoring or any handskill that is of interest to you.this days handskills fetch money.if you pay attention to learning the skill with commitment and you learn it well you could be financially successful

White collar job isn't the only way to success
Re: Am Really Frustrated by diamondcrown20(f): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yes i have learnt how to make hair I av even collected my graduation cert and I also make beads
Re: Am Really Frustrated by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 09, 2020
Y don t u try to create.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Fans Have Questioned Super Eagles’ Stars For Not Joining Donations / Joshua Vs Pulev Match Moved / Senu Kuti Speaks On What Government Should Be Doing During This Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.