Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,219 members, 7,957,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood (72030 Views)

Bespoke Bentley Mulliner Bacalar For 12 / Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by asahnwaKC: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2020
Cool...pls when will the tokunbo be available....I don't know why all these luxury cars no de get tokunbo much.. undecided undecided....
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by idahme(m): 7:15am On Mar 09, 2020
Guy you lack sound knowledge, that the dude derives maximum utility From his 100000UuSD car doesn't make him a poor dude or one with poor mentality. Budgets on luxury can never depict one with affluence, some with fee bucks go around with tasty gadgets likewise people with Big bucks and vice versa.

michlins:
enjoy your poverty sir
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by sivel(m): 7:19am On Mar 09, 2020
deavicky postI like your reasoning. ur head dey for better place.17:
Every boby weather!weather!! What about thief.
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by maasoap(m): 7:28am On Mar 09, 2020
Mayflowa:

Of course, it is convertible. It can produce roof with a push of a button

No, it can't, it wasn't designed to do that. It's not only one with that kind of feature at this year's geneva motor show that didn't hold.
Below is another one, Aston Martin V12 Speedster. Roofless and no windscreen, $950,000

Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2020
Mayflowa:

Of course, it is convertible. It can produce roof with a push of a button
I don't think this is made for that, check the article
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Elmander1983(m): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2020
Simply a summer car
HsLBroker:
Ok, nice concept but not immpressed because if i am to buy this sport car, and am enjoy my driving on a cool evening time, if the rain start, if i dont pick race to go and dodge somewhere for the rain, people will just be laughing seeing someone wet from ahead to toes with a $2m worth of a car, what a funny vechicle.

Note before you quote me.

According to the post, it says
There's not even a removable cloth top. So, in the event of rain, the Bacalar would be best served by staying in the garage.

1 Like

Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by GraGra247(m): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2020
michlins:
enjoy your poverty sir

Every poverty you wish me return back to you and everything you do 100 fold all though your miserable life. Useless Scalliwag!!
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 09, 2020
GraGra247:
I've never seen a car that costs more than $1 million dollars that's worth it.

Car has to be literally indestructible for me to appreciate it.

There's nothing too fantastic a $1m dollar car can do that a $100,000 car can't do even much better.

Americas grand deception.
thump up
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 09, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

This is enough to show you the caliber of people who post on nairaland.
go and read that article again one more time sir, you will amend your statement or comment to me, with all due respect, that was my own opinion on the car, it doesnt mean it not a good vechicle and for that amount, one should be thinking maximum comfort, not dodge the rain or the sun wanna burn your brain out of your skull even with your $2m dollars on the road.
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Goziesolar: 7:52am On Mar 09, 2020
GraGra247:
I've never seen a car that costs more than $1 million dollars that's worth it.

Car has to be literally indestructible for me to appreciate it.

There's nothing too fantastic a $1m dollar car can do that a $100,000 car can't do even much better.

Americas grand deception.
I don't think america produces such luxury cars,its the Europeans ,Porsche,Lamborghini, Bentley, maybach,rolls Royce, Ferraris and the likes of them are all European made
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2020
phyllumtopilla:

How much does it cost to engage people who hold rain from falling?
when you get to Ijebu, Abeokuta, Ekiti, Ikale, Akure, Ile Ife, getting that price wont be a problem sir.
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2020
Thank you Lord for allowing my husband to buy this for our anniversary one day Amen
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Pjoe238: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2020
inbox baba pjoe238@gmail.com

Damnnnnn niggarrr
May we not stay broke for too long

Gadgets or no gadgets
We need to huzzle
What money can not do
Too much money will do it
People when go buy this car them nor get two head

This night self me nor go sleep
Once i sit down on top this chair later ehnnn. Na bombing till day break
[/quote]
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2020
HsLBroker:
go and read that article again one more time sir, you will amend your statement or comment to me, with all due respect, that was my own opinion on the car, it doesnt mean it not a good vechicle and for that amount, one should be thinking maximum comfort, not dodge the rain or the sun wanna burn your brain out of your skull even with your $2m dollars on the road.

Eiyaaaaaaaaaaa!

Still showing you don't know what is called convertible car.

Never your fault small boy, I blame it on the society.

Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Eiyaaaaaaaaaaa!

Still showing you don't know what is called convertible car.

Never your fault small boy, I blame it on the society.

There's not even a removable cloth top. So, in the event of rain, the Bacalar would be best served by staying in the garage.
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by PropertyBuying(f): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2020
Macsjebs:

I don't think its meant for climatic regions as ours; besides its just 12 of them to be manufactured coz the wood is 'limited'; more like pre-order

This is fascinating. What's more to Bentley designs? Well tge sleek and luxury finish esoevy the interiors is in the world of it's class!
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Countersam(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2020
HsLBroker:
Ok, nice concept but not immpressed because if i am to buy this sport car, and am enjoy my driving on a cool evening time, if the rain start, if i dont pick race to go and dodge somewhere for the rain, people will just be laughing seeing someone wet from ahead to toes with a $2m worth of a car, what a funny vechicle.

ofcourse before you buy this car you must be rich enough to have other options and also have good forecast of the weather before driving a roofless car...
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by zakir007(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2020
Yahman1:
Where is the 5000 years wood? angry Bentley I know it's all Marketing but make Una get fear of God when Lieing na angry

IamMichaels:
Nice innovation but they should have just said they won't be disclosing the materials they used in making the interiors instead of this white lie of woods that fell 5,000 years ago.. Smh

Seriously, their lie is too much

1 Like

Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by zakir007(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Wickedtruths:

So, you don't know that convertible cars have covers? All you know is to run inside and hide.

This one has the mentality of an okada rider.
Can't you read

1 Like

Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by zakir007(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
May we not stay broke for too long

Gadgets or no gadgets
We need to huzzle
What money can not do
Too much money will do it
People when go buy this car them nor get two head

This night self me nor go sleep
Once i sit down on top this chair later ehnnn. Na bombing till day break
Keep it up, but If you get caught......
That doesn't look like coke
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Wickedtruths: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2020
zakir007:

Can't you read

Shakiru, ask your father.
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by babaarewa(m): 11:08am On Mar 09, 2020
Dino how now?
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Abimbola007(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Macsjebs:

I don't think its meant for climatic regions as ours; besides its just 12 of them to be manufactured coz the wood is 'limited'; more like pre-order
Small small now! Climatic region bawo...You should have used Tropical
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by eastTKBorn: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr May we not stay broke for too long

Gadgets or no gadgets We need to huzzle What money can not do Too much money will do it People when go buy this car them nor get two head
This night self me nor go sleep Once i sit down on top this chair later ehnnn. Na bombing till day break
abeg I need tools and links
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by gabrielsiz(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
Macsjebs:

Whatever climate you think this car is made for it better be the one that doesn't have rain, snow or moisture. Because if it is, the car is simply useless for $2m
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Cantonese: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
HsLBroker:

The way out of it:
Always take your raincoat and umbrella along. Use one hand hold the umbrella, use the other control. Na so e be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Badmod:
Rolls Royce over Bentley anyday...
RR Wraith or Dawn.
This is just $250,000.00 yet far better than any Bentley.

I too sabi better thing...Baba God ,I beg you no let me die without living my desired life ooo....
I swear bro he no cost
This one na like #5 for footballers eye
We go make am bro

1 Like

Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by michlins(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
GraGra247:

Every poverty you wish me return back to you and everything you do 100 fold all though your miserable life. Useless Scalliwag!!
don't go and work hard
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by Ayomarcel(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
Someone will buy this and not drive it up to five times a year.. God when?!!!
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by olenyi: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2020
obiekunie2:

bros it has a tap cover that you can wind up when such weather occurs.

It doesn't have any top or Cover whatsoever.
Re: Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood by olenyi: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2020
Wickedtruths:

So, you don't know that convertible cars have covers? All you know is to run inside and hide.

This one has the mentality of an okada rider.

No cover bro. Read well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars / Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.