Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC (20966 Views)

EFCC: Malami Tackles Sagay, Says He’s Confused / #EndSARS: Sagay Says FG May Forcefully End Protests If Youths Continue / COVID-19: Sagay Says Nigerians Are The Most Indisciplined People On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by nairavsdollars(f): 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC), on Sunday said President Muhammadu Buhari’s aloofness on the leadership crisis rocking the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) is causing more problems in the party.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Sagay, a chieftain of the APC said President Buhari as the leader of the party should take a definitive position on whether Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, the embattled National chairman should resign or continue in office.

“Honestly, I think the President should stop being aloof on this very important matter. He should step in, call all the parties together, put his foot down and make clear the situation”.

“If he really wants Oshiomhole to go, he has no option but to resign. If he doesn’t want him to resign, then he should tell all the other people to fall in behind him and let the party be united so as to focus on assisting his government deliver on his promises”.

“I think the President is far too aloof over this matter. He really has to make a dynamic intervention now and make his position clear. Everybody respects him as President and so, if he firmly makes up his mind on the way to go, everybody will fall in line”, Sagay said.

https://www.independent.ng/oshiomhole-buharis-silence-fueling-more-crisis-in-apc-sagay/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by hisexcellency34: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Leave Buhari out of the matter. Why has, Yoruba presidiot Tinubu too not said kpim since Oshio enter Obaseki wahala?

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by SadiqBabaSani: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mayb, Maybnot
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by hisexcellency34: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Where is Oshobaba at the moment

SadiqBabaSani:
Mayb, Maybnot

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Citytrend: 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
Not sure the PDP had it this rough so early.

That's what you get when you have too many Captains on board

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Also do Fully Ready Website. See my info below to Chat me

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Buhari has caused more wahala in APC than anybody. He’s not a true leader atall, there are times a leader must be very definite but this buhari bad party man . What’s the main purpose of having Oshiomole on board ? To clean the party and instill discipline. For the first time in APC the party is way more disciplined and those who act as a rebel are dealt with. From Saraki, to Dogara to Yari to Amosun to Okorocha. The party is supreme and there is a lay down party rule in removing the Chairman. Na during buhari Nigeria Judicial system’ became so bastardized..Court now has caused more wahala than any arms of government. I tire for the weak leader olorun. The ACN caucus in APC would soon buy out all the members of ANPP and CPC soon. A leader like Tinubu rewards loyalty no be this foolish Buhari. Tinubu should please quickly come and be our President. If for anything Tinubu is the greatest Political leader in this Dispensation that invest more in people and rewards loyalty

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Indispensable85(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Buhari is generally an incompetent dullard in everything whether in party leadership or governance.

28 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by TUANKU(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Buhari has caused more wahala in APC than anybody. He’s not a true leader atall, there are times a leader must be very definite but this buhari bad party man . What’s the main purpose of having Oshiomole on board ? To clean the party and instill discipline. For the first time in APC the party is way more disciplined and those who act as a rebel are dealt with. From Saraki, to Dogara to Yari to Amosun to Okorocha. The party is supreme and there is a lay down party rule in removing the Chairman. Na during buhari Nigeria Judicial system’ became so bastardized..Court now has caused more wahala than any arms of government. I tire for the weak leader olorun. The ACN caucus in APC would soon buy out all the members of ANPP and CPC soon. A leader like Tinubu rewards loyalty no be this foolish Buhari. Tinubu should please quickly come and be our President. If for anything Tinubu is the greatest Political leader in this Dispensation that invest more in people and rewards loyalty
Remove your head from Tinubu's ass then you will start to reason normal.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by festacman(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
I insist that removing political party chairmen at will through mob action as induced by few governors would always make the chairmen NOT to give fair and equal treatment of all party members. It leaves them at the beck and call of incumbent governors, which is undemocratic to say the least.

The laid down process for removing party chairmen as contained in party

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Salvador1: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
I thought he was supposed to blame pdp

Ndi ara

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
U talk anyhow, they will open your file grin
Continue with your praise singing which you signed for.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Maxymilliano(m): 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Where is Oshobaba at the moment

He's here ...

14 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Oblang(m): 12:47am On Mar 09, 2020
TUANKU:

Remove your head from Tinubu's ass then you will start to reason normal.

Is it ur head?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Susu888(m): 1:33am On Mar 09, 2020
Those saying Buhari wants Oshio Baba out .... abeg if buhari wanted Oshiomole out he would have been out since the last APC national convention as a matter of fact considering the people against Oshiomole its only the backing of Buhari & tinubu that will help him stay on that seat in peace.

Still though, the president needs to make a move this fracas is embarrassing.

As for spreaders of lies and whishers of misfortune.... the pic attached is for you kiss

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by hisexcellency34: 4:16am On Mar 09, 2020
Why are they consoling him??

Maxymilliano:

He's here ...
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:57am On Mar 09, 2020
sassysure:
U talk anyhow, they will open your file grin
Continue with your praise singing which you signed for.

Hahaha
They think criticism of fulani is allowed
When was the last time Lauretta insulted Atiku?
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by backnbeta(f): 5:57am On Mar 09, 2020
Guy man is sitting on the fence as usual undecided

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by agulion: 6:05am On Mar 09, 2020
Buhari don't know what is happening in the country maybe you talk to Abba Kary

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by OnpointDesign(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2020
cool

As usual, I know nothing about politics so lemme just advertise my business and go.
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Witcher(f): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2020
We're watching Oshiomole or 17 million vote the ball is in there court

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by DropsMic(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2020
You Mean abba kyari's silence

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Bizibi(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2020
The president knows what he is doing infact oshiomole is the cause of the crisis even the oba of Benin and some prominent persons tried to settle the rift between him and the governor but he refused.....

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by NigeriaBam: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2020
grin cry lol. Idiot what do you expect him to say.
Used and Dumped

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Maazifurniture: 8:36am On Mar 09, 2020
I don't see oshiomole been removed though.

Meanwhile
Please patronize us please. We stay in Lagos.
We make durable and affordable furnitures, with quality woods. Ten years warranty. Call or whatsapp number in signature

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Bossontop(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2020
undecided
Wetin consyn me

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Perfecttouchade: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2020
Is he not even silent on the affairs of the nation

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by JoNach: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2020
A dullard that cannot control the affairs of his immediately family that's the one that wants to control a Natioanal Party.. lol . Sagay please check lifeless in the dictionary and revert.

10 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by free2ryhme: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/oshiomhole-buharis-silence-fueling-more-crisis-in-apc-sagay/

When there is nothing to say what do you expect
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Avalondave: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2020
Don't feed your mind with negative thought and be calling every opportunity a scam. Smart earner was lunched on the 1st and has been paying her members daily and weekly ... Let me tell u even if u have wasted ur money or time on some platform, I tell u this the best place to get it back

Though if u are looking at the earning process .. Upgrading of account every week ... U may says the earning is not much but when u sit down and do a well analysis very well, you will realise that this platform is more bettee than those u will join with one time payment and at month end they will tell u revenue exhausted b4 the money reach u which can not happen on smart earner
Pls free ur mind that every online platform is not a scam.

SMART EARNER HAS COME TO STAY AND PAYING MEMBERS.
THANKS I'M FEMI for your coupon code u can contact me on 08160662245
And for more information

You can join our group also

https:///J64VHXk70RCBaS9NbYFzzr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by NairaMaster1(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2020
Jubril Buhari has no ideas, hence, sitting on the fence.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by easyfem(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2020
That Osho no dey shame ..... Something I ask myself , is diz someone dad ....

Nigerian politic is full of greedy pple

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) / A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary / Tinubu Honoured At Lagos House Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.