Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC (20979 Views)

EFCC: Malami Tackles Sagay, Says He’s Confused / #EndSARS: Sagay Says FG May Forcefully End Protests If Youths Continue / COVID-19: Sagay Says Nigerians Are The Most Indisciplined People On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by MansoryMX(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2020
Bunch of fools. They think Buhari cares about APC party members. He has an agenda and they has already fulfilled their purpose and usefulness to him. Oshiomole, Amaechi, Tinubu are all fools and they will be eaten alive by Nigerians when the revolution starts. Mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Akoto1: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos
I so subscribe to what the prof i advising.

https://www.independent.ng/oshiomhole-buharis-silence-fueling-more-crisis-in-apc-sagay/
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by NairaMaster1(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2020
Indispensable85:
Buhari is generally an incompetent dullard in everything whether in party leadership or governance.

Excellent

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Reggaeboy: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2020
Osho Baba cannot resign

This is Nigeria where everything is possible cry cry cry

If Osho Baba resign, I will find a tree and hug

Osho rig the resignation grin grin grin grin grin

Check my stamp
Local man is tied of Zoo country cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2020
He only speaks during election period.
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by enemyofprogress: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2020
Na God dey answer our prayers, una never see anything. God will scatter all of una before and after 2023. Fokn criminals

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by favour32(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Buhari has caused more wahala in APC than anybody. He’s not a true leader atall, there are times a leader must be very definite but this buhari bad party man . What’s the main purpose of having Oshiomole on board ? To clean the party and instill discipline. For the first time in APC the party is way more disciplined and those who act as a rebel are dealt with. From Saraki, to Dogara to Yari to Amosun to Okorocha. The party is supreme and there is a lay down party rule in removing the Chairman. Na during buhari Nigeria Judicial system’ became so bastardized..Court now has caused more wahala than any arms of government. I tire for the weak leader olorun. The ACN caucus in APC would soon buy out all the members of ANPP and CPC soon. A leader like Tinubu rewards loyalty no be this foolish Buhari. Tinubu should please quickly come and be our President. If for anything Tinubu is the greatest Political leader in this Dispensation that invest more in people and rewards loyalty
Guy after you don cook better soup finish you come use SALT spoil am. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by ikaboy: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Not just APC but d entire country.

The man is unfit to lead.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by anonimi: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2020
easyfem:
That Osho no dey shame ..... Something I ask myself , is diz someone dad ....
Nigerian politic is full of greedy pple

Unlike Nigerian people who are NOT greedy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by hush15: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/oshiomhole-buharis-silence-fueling-more-crisis-in-apc-sagay/

Oga Sagay should shut up. When Buhari was aloof to national issues, he didn't talk. Now, he expect him to talk in party issues... Nonsense people

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Charly68: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2020
Everybody with his own leadership style but I think the president ought to be bold to checkmate the excesses of the power Hawks ..Oshiomole isn't a saint but he did his best to maintain sanity and discipline in his party . Those asking for his removal are very biased and selfish .They are the dictators within APC

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by lotazio: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2020
We need someone like Tinubu as president.
WiLdFLame:
Buhari has caused more wahala in APC than anybody. He’s not a true leader atall, there are times a leader must be very definite but this buhari bad party man . What’s the main purpose of having Oshiomole on board ? To clean the party and instill discipline. For the first time in APC the party is way more disciplined and those who act as a rebel are dealt with. From Saraki, to Dogara to Yari to Amosun to Okorocha. The party is supreme and there is a lay down party rule in removing the Chairman. Na during buhari Nigeria Judicial system’ became so bastardized..Court now has caused more wahala than any arms of government. I tire for the weak leader olorun. The ACN caucus in APC would soon buy out all the members of ANPP and CPC soon. A leader like Tinubu rewards loyalty no be this foolish Buhari. Tinubu should please quickly come and be our President. If for anything Tinubu is the greatest Political leader in this Dispensation that invest more in people and rewards loyalty
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Cyberterror: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2020
Buhari is being managed carefully after multiple surgeries. When Abba Kyari wants him to talk, he will talk.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by enemyofprogress: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2020
Indispensable85:
Buhari is generally an incompetent dullard in everything whether in party leadership or governance.
even in zee oza room. That is why Aisha is yet to get pregnant and burn childrens for him at the villa

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by ekestic1976(f): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2020
It never ceases to amaze me the way we on Nairaland react to divine gifts. God is intervening in the affairs of Nigeria at the moment. Before long our oppressors PDP and APC shall unravel and all our tormentors shall scatter. Since Flag independence in 1960 the average Nigerian has not found things easy. It's been one unfulfilled promise or another. It's always been, Don't ask what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country, while our oppressors live off our patrimony.
The chicken has come home to roost and things will never be the same again.
Let's pray for a new crop of leadership who understands our hardship.
It's a new dawn. Let God work out everything His own way!
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by KingMicky3286: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2020
Oshomole does not have any problem but Nigeria have lots of problems. Lets put hands together to solve Nigerian
problems ,
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by DModeCntStopMe: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2020
shocked

What is this one saying?

The last time I checked buhari was deaf and dumb

He has been aloof all his life, in issues concerning security, economy etc

In fact, aloofness is his hobby

Sagay has simply gone mad again

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by MartinsD12(m): 9:09am On Mar 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Buhari that can't manage party crisis how can he now manage Nigeria impossible, he is too slow even in solving his own party problems
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2020
festacman:
I insist that removing political party chairmen at will through mob action as induced by few governors would always make the chairmen NOT to give fair and equal treatment of all party members. It leaves them at the beck and call of incumbent governors, which is undemocratic to say the least.

The laid down process for removing party chairmen as contained in party
he is being suspended by the court

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
We're watching Oshiomole or 17 million vote the ball is in there court
which 17m vote?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Witcher(f): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2020
Lostz:
which 17m vote?
this is beyond ur understanding
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Afonjas and begging

after attacking people with their main, they create alternate account to beg

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
this is beyond ur understanding
you can keep your 1 vote to yourself

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by omoharry(f): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2020
MansoryMX:
Bunch of fools. They think Buhari cares about APC party members. He has an agenda and they has already fulfilled their purpose and usefulness to him. Oshiomole, Amaechi, Tinubu are all fools and they will be eaten alive by Nigerians when the revolution starts. Mark my words.
what revolution? There can never be a revolution in this country.We are too docile and divided to start one in the first place.
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Blackking98(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin you were making small Sense until you started yapping tinubu this tinubu that, rest mbok
WiLdFLame:

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by witworth(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

this man seems to be honest small about his opinions. The so called president is always quiet on issues even in his own party, it's a disgrace.
I don't think Buhari cares about APC or any political party self, all he ever wanted was just to be president.
That's all, no clue on anything.
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2020
backnbeta:
Guy man is sitting on the fence as usual undecided

Barefoot, with a toothpick in his mouth... Unconcerned about everything apart from
1. Power
2. Sharia

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by MansoryMX(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2020
omoharry:
what revolution? There can never be a revolution in this country.We are too docile and divided to start one in the first place.

You are 100% right. Nigerians are too docile and comfortable with suffering, that’s why I pray Buhari increase the pressure more. Just so they might wake up and fight this government for their rights.
Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by backnbeta(f): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2020
destinie2019:

Barefoot, with a toothpick in his mouth... Unconcerned about everything apart from
1. Power
2. Sharia
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC by fabienjoe: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Is there really any matter that Buhari is not aloof on? Buhari is incapable to the point of incapacitation. To imagine we were all sold on his much vaunted integrity and forthrightness...The only thing I see are red faces among some of us that believed all that. I've not seen a bigger fraud..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon / Why Sponsors Of Igbo Quit Notice Were Not Arrested – AGF / Johnson Aguiyi-ironsi's 94th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.